Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Oscar winner Renée Zellweger is reportedly dating reality star Ant Anstead

fgg

Default Oscar winner Renée Zellweger is reportedly dating reality star Ant Anstead

New couple alert?

Oscar winner Renée Zellweger is reportedly dating reality star Ant Anstead.

Reports of the new couple come days after he finalized his divorce from “Flip or Flop” star Christina Haack.

According to TMZ, the new flames met while on the set of Anstead’s upcoming Discovery+ series “Celebrity IOU Joyride,” a spin-off of “Property Brothers” Drew and Jonathan Scott’s HGTV hit show “Celebrity IOU.”

Zellweger, 52, reportedly appears on an episode of their show. But the romance apparently didn’t blossom until she returned to the set at some point to drop off work boots for the 42-year-old “Wheeler Dealers” alum, according to TMZ.

Reps for Anstead and Zellweger did not immediately return our requests for comment.

This week, a judge signed off on the divorce between Haack and Anstead, nine months after they filed the paperwork.

The exes — who wed in December 2018 — will reportedly share legal and physical custody of their 1-year-old son, Hudson. They also each have two children from previous marriages.

Haack, 37, announced the couple’s separation back in September 2020, leaving Anstead devastated.

“It really hit me hard,” he said at the time. “The impact on me, my sleep, my diet, my stress, it showed.”

He added, “But I reached this turning point where I was either going to dwell in the darkness or I was just going to slap myself around the face a few times and say, ‘Wake up; you’re incredibly blessed. Focus on all the great things.’”

Meanwhile, Zellweger’s last public relationship was with rock guitarist Doyle Bramhall II, whom she dated from 2012 to 2019. She was also previously courted by Bradley Cooper, Jack White and embarked on a whirlwind romance with country star Kenny Chesney in 2005.

https://pagesix.com/2021/06/24/renee...g-ant-anstead/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I didn't know he was a "reality star" HGTV is sure pushing these people down our throats. First Christina and Tarek, then Christina with her own show featuring Ant. Then not featuring Ant. Then Christina and Tarek, divorced but still doing Flip or Flop. It's funny when they do marathons because it's like, now you see 'em, now you don't. Oh and then Tarek has another HGTV show (which I've never seen) with his new fiancee, another "reality star of some sort who is a clone of Christina. Yes I watch too much HGTV.

Have fun Renee, with all these trashy people and their babies and exes.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

What's an Ant Antstead?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I thought for a few seconds that she was dating Adam Ant...
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

I fucking hate Christina. I wish HGTV would quit trying to make her a "thing." She must be blowing some HGTV executive.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

^her voice makes me want to get violent -her and her dumb ex-husband are the worst

I read she "reportedly dating an ant instead".

Bronze Member

Renee has terrible taste in men.

LOL, I watch HGTV alot and really, Tarek, Christina, clone, Ant - it's like they all have to share one brain. They are all so terribly stupid.

Aww, good for them. I bet it won't last but I think he's cute, has a British accent and awesome cars. Minus points for yucky ex and a baby with her. If I were Renee, I'd say, hey, let's have some fun but then you go off and do the Dad thing without me. lol

Trixie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    I thought for a few seconds that she was dating Adam Ant...
    Adam Antstedt.
    tulip likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Elite Member

I don't watch HGTV, so I only knew about the Christina and Tarek from gossip (I don't even know if I have their names right). Had no idea that it was the same Christina who was with the Ant dude who is now with Renee. So she married Ant, had a child and co-hosts with him? Now she's co-hosting with her first husband. OK. Such drama for HGTV!

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I don't watch HGTV, so I only knew about the Christina and Tarek from gossip (I don't even know if I have their names right). Had no idea that it was the same Christina who was with the Ant dude who is now with Renee. So she married Ant, had a child and co-hosts with him? Now she's co-hosting with her first husband. OK. Such drama for HGTV!
    lol, not exactly, but close. Christina divorced Tarek, married Ant, got her own show and then had a baby with him. Their marriage and birth of baby were featured on her show. He was there, just being her husband but not a co-host. She also continued doing Flip or Flop with ex Tarek. Tarek also got his own show, Flipping 101 which featured his new fiancee, Heather Rae Young, from the reality show Selling Sunset. Apparently one episode featured the big proposal on the beach. Now Ant apparently got his own show on discovery+, probably something to do with cars, that's the kind of shows he did before I guess.

Tarek's new fiancee on the left, Christina on the right. Somebody has a type.

You're welcome.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She really doesn't have a type, does she?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    She really doesn't have a type, does she?
    Tall, beady-eyed and trashy? At least the Ant guy seemed more amiable. I think he's a British ex-police officer?
    Tarek is a neurotic control freak. I couldn't take five minutes of Flip or Flop with his constant mood swings and temper tantrums.

This thread is hilarious. They really do all add up to about one brain between them.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information