Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Salma Hayek: My breasts keep growing ‘a lot’ — but they’re natural

fgg

Default Salma Hayek: My breasts keep growing ‘a lot’ — but they’re natural

When life gives you melons, you may have to explain to the public that they’re not fake.

Salma Hayek has gone on the record to say that yes, her breasts are real — but she can understand why fans might think otherwise.

“A lot of people said that I had breast augmentation. I don’t blame them! My boobs were smaller! So was the rest of my body,” the 54-year-old actress said Wednesday on “Red Table Talk,” the Facebook Watch series Jada Pinkett Smith co-hosts with her daughter, Willow Smith, and mother, Adrienne Banfield-Norris.

Her growth, however, is all natural. Hayek explained that it happened significantly during life changes like pregnancy, menopause and periods of weight gain.

When life gives you melons, you may have to explain to the public that they’re not fake.

Salma Hayek has gone on the record to say that yes, her breasts are real — but she can understand why fans might think otherwise.

“A lot of people said that I had breast augmentation. I don’t blame them! My boobs were smaller! So was the rest of my body,” the 54-year-old actress said Wednesday on “Red Table Talk,” the Facebook Watch series Jada Pinkett Smith co-hosts with her daughter, Willow Smith, and mother, Adrienne Banfield-Norris.

Her growth, however, is all natural. Hayek explained that it happened significantly during life changes like pregnancy, menopause and periods of weight gain.

While her breasts “just kept growing,” she said it’s been a pain.

“Many, many sizes. And my back has been really suffering from it,” she said. “And not a lot of people talk about this.”

While the hot flashes and emotional intensity of menopause are often talked about, Hayek noted that the breast growth came as a surprise.

“I’ll tell you what they don’t tell you. The boobs grow — a lot,” said Hayek, who recently announced an HBO Max project about talking menopausal boobs.

Getting older, though, has also taught the entertainer that stereotypes about women expiring when they hit a certain age are a completely destructive narrative.

“There’s no expiration dates for women. That has to go. Because you can kick ass at any age. You can hold your own at any age, you can dream at any age, you can be romantic at any age,” she said. “We have the right to be loved for who we are at the place that we are. We’re not just here to make babies, we’re not just here to baby the men. We’re not just here to service everything and everyone around us.”

https://nypost.com/2021/06/23/salma-...584.1604687787

pics at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

“There’s no expiration dates for women. That has to go. Because you can kick ass at any age. You can hold your own at any age, you can dream at any age, you can be romantic at any age,” she said. “We have the right to be loved for who we are at the place that we are. We’re not just here to make babies, we’re not just here to baby the men. We’re not just here to service everything and everyone around us.”
    I agree with this. I'm not into Salma's giant gifts at all, but as I've gotten older, I have huge appreciation for older women. Ming Na Wen is a great example - absolutely kicking butt at the age of 57 playing some kind of warrior on The Mandalorian.
    crayzeehappee likes this.

Oh my God. I didn’t know this was a menopause thing. I’m not far far from it, maybe like 10 years based on my family members? If my boobs grow any bigger they will need their own zip code. This is not ok.
    lindsaywhit, mostroop, fgg and 9 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

i believe it.
    my mom started out as a b cup and she's up to a DD thanks to 5 kids, hormones and now menopause.
    lindsaywhit and Kittylady like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

I've always had large breasts, and my weight has fluctuated a lot in my life. I haven't found that they've changed too much in cup size, more band size. After two kids and being post menopausal, I've got big ol' droopy ones now. Need a bra that has the strength of a crane to keep these puppies supported.

Gold Member

I can attest to the fact that boobs get bigger! I was flat as a pancake when I was young. Of course bigger boobs come with bigger everything else.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm not menopausal (yet) but I have gained a litle weight during lockdown that I'm slowly taking off again. My boobs don't seem to have got the memo though and are refusing to shrink. I've jumped from a DD to an E and that's a bit on the small side now.

I feel like I'm turning into a life support system for tits. Bloke is very happy. I'd settle for being able to see where I'm putting my feet.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Something to look forward to!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Damn, I can relate to that. I used to be a C. Time, weightgain and menopausal hormone therapy made my breasts grow. Stopping HT, losing 26 pounds (so far) and gravity gave them the rest.
    Now I'm in a sagging hellhole between DD and E. They're just always in the way. And people (mostly men) stare all the time. I'm a runner and a swimmer, I can't take it anymore, just yesterday I went to a plastic surgeon, I'm having them reduced in early October. Having surgery scares me and I don't really want to pay so much money, but I can't find peace with this part of my body that just doesn't belong to me. You can be certain that I'll post about in the Health thread when it happens.
    czb, Trixie, sputnik and 17 others like this.

Good for you, Lofty! I imagine it will be a relief.

I can only presume that Salma likes them herself and/or is keeping them for her husband. Because it doesn't look good in clothes and as an actress or someone who's photographed regularly that would really bother me. Maybe the matronly look just doesn't bother her. But it still reads matronly and I think she'd look 20 years younger to match her face and the rest of her if she downsized.

that's great, Lofty!

i've always hated my breasts. i'm short, no waist, and big boobs. HATE THEM. it doesn't look like they are big (very hard to shop for bras) because i'm small but they are!
    now i lost a little weight and they are not bothering me that much.

i also guess she likes them because with her money she could have had a reduction a million years ago. i know i would have.
    KrisNine, Lofty Bike and Trixie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by palta View Post
    that's great, Lofty!

i've always hated my breasts. i'm short, no waist, and big boobs. HATE THEM. it doesn't look like they are big (very hard to shop for bras) because i'm small but they are!
    now i lost a little weight and they are not bothering me that much.

i also guess she likes them because with her money she could have had a reduction a million years ago. i know i would have.
    I'm short, with a shorter torso and longer legs, and big boobs. In a bathing suit or underwear I would look fine, but I always struggled with clothes. Especially tops and dresses. I would wear a small in a shirt if it weren't for my breasts. If I sized up, I would lose the definition of my waist. I would wish for tops and blouses to come in bra sizes instead of small/medium/large.

I swear mine have gone up a size every decade. I have an appointment with a PS to get a reduction.
    Lofty Bike and palta like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Good for you, Lofty! I imagine it will be a relief.

I can only presume that Salma likes them herself and/or is keeping them for her husband. Because it doesn't look good in clothes and as an actress or someone who's photographed regularly that would really bother me. Maybe the matronly look just doesn't bother her. But it still reads matronly and I think she'd look 20 years younger to match her face and the rest of her if she downsized.
    I think the problem for Hayek is that at her height, those things are so big they just overwhelm, and even appear to thicken, the midsection.

Hayek is 5'2" and Dolly Parton is even shorter at 5' even. I think Parton just rolled with it, but seems to wear clothing that is more fitted in the waist and legs.
    Lofty Bike likes this.

Thank you all for the likes
    I'm 5'4'' and have tiny arms and legs, no waist or ass, just big breasts and a potbelly if I'm not really careful, which I haven't been for years. I think it's an apple shape.
    palta and levitt like this.

Dolly Parton's a totally different ball of wax than Salma. Dolly's boobs are her signature. She purposely exaggerates her figure with the nipped in waist costumes and I wouldn't be surprised if her boobs are fake at this point too. She's selling us a caricature figure with a wink and a nod, and we love her for it because she keeps proving she's so much more than that.

Salma's selling point is just sex appeal as an actress. And yes, the boobs overwhelm her small, short frame.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information