Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree15Likes
  • 3 Post By KrisNine
  • 4 Post By Kittylady
  • 1 Post By ConstanceSpry
  • 5 Post By sputnik
  • 2 Post By lindsaywhit

Thread: Kanye West spotted with Irina Shayk on French vacation amid dating rumors

  1. #1
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    34,557

    Default Kanye West spotted with Irina Shayk on French vacation amid dating rumors

    Kanye West appears to be shaking off his divorce from Kim Kardashian with Irina Shayk.

    The “All of the Lights” rapper was spotted on vacation in Provence, France, with the Russian-born model on Tuesday, which also happened to be West’s 44th birthday.

    Shayk, 35, and West were also accompanied by a group of people while walking the grounds of a luxury boutique hotel, though it’s unclear if they were members of his camp or hers.

    A source close to Kardashian told Page Six that she’s “happy” for West in his new romance.

    Reps for West and Shayk didn’t immediately return Page Six’s requests for comment.

    This is West’s first public outing with a woman other than Kardashian amid their split. Shayk, meanwhile, was last romantically linked to Bradley Cooper, the father of her young daughter Lea.

    The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star filed for divorce from West in February, one month after Page Six broke the news that she was done with the relationship after nearly seven years of marriage and four children together.

    The KKW Beauty founder, who is still signing autographs with the last name “West,” also made it clear she and the Yeezy designer are on good terms, as she gave him various shoutouts on his birthday this week and said she’d love him “for life.”

    Shayk is also on good terms with the “Hangover” star, as they’re frequently spotted together spending time with their daughter.

    “My past relationship, it’s something that belongs to me, and it’s private,” she told Elle earlier this year of her romance with Cooper. “It’s just a piece of my inner self that I don’t want to give away.”

    https://pagesix.com/2021/06/09/kanye...dating-rumors/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

  2. #2
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    24,276

    Default

    Lots to unpack here!
    sputnik, Angeli and twitchy2.0 like this.

  3. #3
    Elite Member BelledeJour's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,180

    Default

    Good for him!

  4. #4
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,457

    Default

    I'll be interested to see how his management of his mental health/meds regime goes after his exit from the Kardashians. As wild as unmedicated Kanye can be he's still a human and a father so I hope he's able to find and keep some stability.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  5. #5
    Elite Member levitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    the sin bin
    Posts
    15,551

    Default

    Isn't she basically a beard-for-hire?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

  6. #6
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    32,218

    Default

    She must've heard there was an opening.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  7. #7
    Elite Member ConstanceSpry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,081

    Default

    I think he’s an awful person and completely unlikeable. Plus, he is tainted with kartrashian stink. Irina could do a bazillion times better.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

  8. #8
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    59,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    I think he’s an awful person and completely unlikeable. Plus, he is tainted with kartrashian stink. Irina could do a bazillion times better.
    Could she though?
    I mean, she's basically a professional fake girlfriend at this point. First for cristiano ronaldo who needed a beard because of the years of gay rumours and then all the weird baby momma/surrogate? dramaz, then for bradley cooper who's also dealt with gay rumours/questions about why he hasn't gotten married/settled down. and now for kanye who's dealt with gay rumours, mental health issues and a very public end to his marriage to kim k and definitely needs an image overhaul.
    Angeli, tulip, lindsaywhit and 2 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  9. #9
    Elite Member ConstanceSpry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Could she though?
    I mean, she's basically a professional fake girlfriend at this point. First for cristiano ronaldo who needed a beard because of the years of gay rumours and then all the weird baby momma/surrogate? dramaz, then for bradley cooper who's also dealt with gay rumours/questions about why he hasn't gotten married/settled down. and now for kanye who's dealt with gay rumours, mental health issues and a very public end to his marriage to kim k and definitely needs an image overhaul.
    This is true.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

  10. #10
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    48,220

    Default

    I see Momanger has been busy...


    Kanye West ‘pursued’ Irina Shayk, ‘in touch’ since early spring
    Kanye West “pursued” his new flame, Irina Shayk, earlier this year — months before they were photographed together, a source exclusively tells Page Six.
    “Kanye and Irina met up in the beginning of spring and had been in touch since, but they did not start regularly ‘seeing each other’ until a few weeks ago,” the source says. “He pursued her





    Kanye West ‘dated’ Irina Shayk before Kim Kardashian

    Kanye West’s initial romance with Irina Shayk could date all the way back to before he got together with Kim Kardashian.
    West, 44, and Shayk, 35, were seen vacationing in Provence, France, on Tuesday on the heels of his birthday, and Page Six confirmed the two have been quietly dating for several weeks, saying, “It is casual at the moment, but they are into each other.”


    How Kim Kardashian feels about Kanye West and Irina Shayk’s relationship
    Kim Kardashian is unbothered.
    Multiple sources exclusively told Page Six on Thursday that the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star has no issues with her ex, Kanye West, moving on with supermodel Irina Shayk.


    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

  11. #11
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Kanye West appears to be shaking off his divorce from Kim Kardashian with Irina Shayk.

    The “All of the Lights” rapper was spotted on vacation in Provence, France, with the Russian-born model on Tuesday, which also happened to be West’s 44th birthday.

    Shayk, 35, and West were also accompanied by a group of people while walking the grounds of a luxury boutique hotel, though it’s unclear if they were members of his camp or hers.

    A source close to Kardashian told Page Six that she’s “happy” for West in his new romance.

    Reps for West and Shayk didn’t immediately return Page Six’s requests for comment.

    This is West’s first public outing with a woman other than Kardashian amid their split. Shayk, meanwhile, was last romantically linked to Bradley Cooper, the father of her young daughter Lea.

    The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star filed for divorce from West in February, one month after Page Six broke the news that she was done with the relationship after nearly seven years of marriage and four children together.

    The KKW Beauty founder, who is still signing autographs with the last name “West,” also made it clear she and the Yeezy designer are on good terms, as she gave him various shoutouts on his birthday this week and said she’d love him “for life.”

    Shayk is also on good terms with the “Hangover” star, as they’re frequently spotted together spending time with their daughter.

    “My past relationship, it’s something that belongs to me, and it’s private,” she told Elle earlier this year of her romance with Cooper. “It’s just a piece of my inner self that I don’t want to give away.”

    https://pagesix.com/2021/06/09/kanye...dating-rumors/
    If you "break the news" every other month or so, I guess at some point it's probably going to be true.
    mostroop and crayzeehappee like this.


  12. #12
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I'll be interested to see how his management of his mental health/meds regime goes after his exit from the Kardashians. As wild as unmedicated Kanye can be he's still a human and a father so I hope he's able to find and keep some stability.
    Kanye is a piece of ishand this was before the Kardashians.


    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  13. #13
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    31,333

    Default

    Yep, he's all ego and mental illness, with the money & influence to remain unchecked. Big ol hot mess.

    I'm just surprised he's still alive.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Irina Shayk in NYC
    By Sarzy in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 17th, 2020, 10:04 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: May 2nd, 2018, 11:11 AM
  3. Bristol Palin Calls Off Wedding Amid Tabloid Rumors
    By sluce in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: May 20th, 2015, 12:37 AM
  4. Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk dating
    By dowcat in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: May 7th, 2015, 11:21 AM
  5. Rihanna Dating Kanye West?
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 17th, 2008, 03:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •