Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By faithanne
  • 1 Post By OrangeSlice

Thread: Mark Ronson confirms engagement after Grace Gummer ring pics

fgg

Default Mark Ronson confirms engagement after Grace Gummer ring pics

Mark Ronson is engaged.

The “Uptown Funk” DJ confirmed the news on his podcast, and while he didn’t name his fiancée, it’s believed to be his girlfriend, Grace Gummer, who was recently spotted wearing a huge diamond ring.

“I got engaged last weekend,” Ronson shared during a chat with Kevin Parker of Tame Impala.

Ronson, 45, quipped that his first kiss with his now-fiancée was “corny” but said he’ll remember it forever.

“There’s a plaque for that somewhere. There’s a first kiss, very corny Hallmark first kiss plaque,” he joked. “But no, it was forever, it will be etched. It’s still my record.”

He said that during the smooch, Tame Impala’s debut album, “InnerSpeaker,” was playing in the background.

Reps for both Gummer and Ronson didn’t immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.

In late May, Page Six exclusively published photos of Gummer and Ronson kissing in London as she wore a massive diamond ring on her left hand. The couple immediately sparked engagement rumors, but neither commented on the images at the time.

The British musician and the 35-year-old actress daughter of Meryl Streep have reportedly been dating since last year.

This will be the second marriage for both of the stars.

Gummer, the second-youngest child of Streep and husband Don Gummer, was briefly married in 2019 to Tay Strathairn. They separated after just 42 days together, with Gummer officially filing for divorce in early 2020.

Ronson, meanwhile, was married to French actress Joséphine de La Baume from 2011 to 2018. In a 2019 interview with the Daily Mail, Ronson laid full blame on himself and his music career for the breakdown of his marriage.

https://pagesix.com/2021/06/08/mark-...mer-ring-pics/

pics at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

congrats to them. i had no idea they were dating but i like these two together.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

She's a Meryl clone, and he always reminds me of an ageing Duckie from Sixteen Candles. But they look happy, so congrats.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    Be excellent to each other.

I like both of them so congrats to them. Who woulda thought Samantha Ronson's brother and Meryl Streep's daughter would wind up together, but here we are.
    sputnik likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Thread Information