Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By fgg
  • 1 Post By tulip
  • 2 Post By maryk

Thread: Emmy Rossum gives birth to baby girl after secret pregnancy

fgg

Default Emmy Rossum gives birth to baby girl after secret pregnancy

There’s no shame in her baby game.

“Shameless” actress Emmy Rossum has welcomed her first child with husband Sam Esmail, a daughter, she announced Tuesday night.

“On a sunny Monday morning, at 8:13AM, we welcomed our daughter into the world,” Rossum wrote alongside a series of glamorous pregnancy shots that also featured Esmail and the newborn’s footprint. (The couple did not announce a name.)

Rossum, 34, kept her pregnancy a secret leading up to the big day, and the announcement caught fans by surprise, leading the “Phantom of the Opera” star’s name to trend on Twitter following the news.

Rossum and the “Mr. Robot” creator — who landed his wife an uncredited cameo on the show in 2019 — married in May 2017 at Central Synagogue in Manhattan, followed by a lavish reception at the Guggenheim and a honeymoon in Rwanda. They were engaged in fall 2015, but Rossum said the lengthy engagement wasn’t due to any bridezilla behavior on her part, telling E! “The only thing that’s really important to me is that we get married and there’s some kind of party.”

Rossum left “Shameless” after its ninth season in 2019. Her next project, per IMDB, is a mini-series, “Angelyne,” in which she plays the title role. It’s currently in post-production.

Esmail, 43, worked on the TV series “Briarpatch” and “Homecoming” after “Mr. Robot” wrapped in 2019. He’s next exec-producing a “Battlestar Galactica” reboot.

Rossum was married to Justin Siegel from February 2008 to September 2009. The couple split in August of that year, and Rossum was subsequently linked to Counting Crows frontman Adam Duritz and her “Shameless” co-star Tyler Jacob Moore.

https://pagesix.com/2021/05/25/emmy-...nd-sam-esmail/

pics at the link.
    Sarzy likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

“Shameless” actress Emmy Rossum has welcomed her first child with husband Sam Esmail
    I'm very happy for her - I think she's gorgeous and I don't think I've ever heard anything negative about her. I looked the husband up a while back to see who this lucky guy was. He is Muslim and they got married in a synagogue. They sound like two open-minded people.

Elite Member

Congrats to them, but if the photo of the link is a "glamorous" pregnancy shot, then I think my definition of glamorous isn't the same as Page Six's.
    Daphodil likes this.

Elite Member

I adore her! Her goddaughter has autism and she came to read at the school one day no press nothing just a godmother reading the class a story
    fgg and CornFlakegrl like this.

Thread Information