Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Naomi Campbell Welcomes Baby Girl: “There Is No Greater Love”

Default Naomi Campbell Welcomes Baby Girl: “There Is No Greater Love”

Naomi Campbell, 50, announces she is a mother as she shares picture cradling a newborn: 'There is no greater love'

Naomi Campbell, 50, has announced she is a mother.
    In an Instagram post she shared: 'A beautiful little blessing has chosen me to be her mother.
    'So honoured to have this gentle soul in my life there are no words to describe the lifelong bond that I now share with you my angel. There is no greater love.'

Announcement: Naomi Campbell, 50, has announced she is a mother. In an Instagram post she shared: 'A beautiful little blessing has chosen me to be her mother

The model then tagged her own mother, Valerie Morris-Campbell in the post.
    She gave no further details in the post.

It comes after Naomi admitted: 'I think about having children all the time'.
    Discussing the biological pressure women to have children, she added: 'Now with the way science is I think I can do it when I want'.
    She also did not rule out the possibility of adopting children.
    She added to Metro: 'I'll see what the universe brings me. For now, what the universe has delivered is very much in the spirit of a 'chosen family,'' Campbell reflected.
    Back in 2019, she announced that she was 'not ready' to have children at the age of 49.
    Asked if she would have any, she said: 'Not yet—I’ll see what the universe brings me.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...g-newborn.html

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Whoa. I really thought she would never have kids.
    DawnM74 and holly like this.

Wtf. I feel sorry for the baby
    Mivvi21, Dolly, SHELLEE and 22 others like this.

I feel sorry for the nanny!

Just saw that on instagram and ran over to GR.
    sputnik, Sarzy, Lily Bleu and 1 others like this.
    -

I am a complete sucker for cute wittle baby feet!!
    Mrs Fawlty, Lily Bleu and tulip like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I'm a bit surprised.
    fgg, crayzeehappee, palta and 3 others like this.

How much did she pay for that kid?
    Sarzy, Beeyotch, HWBL and 4 others like this.

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

A screaming infant at 50? Oh hell no.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

czb

^^^ i don't think she will be spending that much time with a screaming infant ....

fgg

Naomi Campbell Is Living In New York With A Secret Boyfriend And Her New Baby

Naomi Campbell announced the birth of her daughter on Instagram and the world prepared itself for the World’s Next Top Shade Queen. While the baby was a surprise, sources are now talking and it seems that Naomi isn’t just a new mom, she’s also in love. 50-year-old Naomi is said to be living in New York with her secret boyfriend who is helping her raise her child. A rich New York apartment with your supermodel mom and her secret boyfriend? Damn! This newborn is already living that “Xoxo, Gossip Girl”-life!

Friends of Naomi’s have spoken to The Daily Mail and let them know that Naomi used a surrogate to welcome her daughter, which makes sense since she’d previously talked about how she would use medical science to help her have a baby when she was ready. According to sources, Naomi has settled into life in America and will be no longer working weekends as she delves into motherhood. She’s so serious about it she reportedly informed her team that she won’t be doing any work shit on the weekends.

A source spoke to The Sun and said Naomi has mellowed out (I guess she’s retired her phone-throwing arm) and is going to live with her boyfriend and raise her baby and do her thing:

“Naomi has really mellowed in the past year and is in a wonderful place in life… She has been living in America with her boyfriend and is really happy. It finally felt like the *perfect time to become a mother and she is over the moon… The first lockdown allowed her to stop and take stock of the important things and she decided now was the time to properly look into starting a family.”

No word on who Naomi’s secret boyfriend is. The Sun says she’s allegedly been dating him since the end of 2019 and it’s not confirmed whether or not he’s the biological father of her child. Hmm, I wonder who he could be? I guess we’ll find out when she sues him eventually.

https://dlisted.com/2021/05/19/naomi...change_article
    Lofty Bike likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Translation: Lockdown made her realize how lonely she really was and made her want a baybeeee to fill that existential void of being a phone-throwing banshee all her life.

Jesus, poor kid.

fgg

New Mom Naomi Campbell Has 'Wanted a Baby for More Than 10 Years,' Source Says

Naomi Campbell, 50, announced Tuesday that she had welcomed her first baby, a girl

Naomi Campbell has had motherhood on her mind for quite some time.

The supermodel, 50, who announced Tuesday she had welcomed her first child, a girl, has been thinking about becoming a mom for years, a source tells PEOPLE.

"She's wanted a baby for a long time, more than 10 years," the source says.

"And anyone who's surprised Naomi is having a baby on her own, her own way, and on her own timetable doesn't know Naomi Campbell," adds the source. "Hasn't she redefined everything she's ever touched?"

Campbell shared the happy baby news on Instagram with a sweet photo of her hand holding the infant's feet.

"A beautiful little blessing has chosen me to be her mother," the supermodel shared. "So honoured to have this gentle soul in my life there are no words to describe the lifelong bond that I now share with you my angel. There is no greater love."

In the comment section, several famous friends congratulated Campbell on becoming a parent, including Zoe Saldana, who wrote, "❤️❤️❤️ oh my goodness congrats lady! What a blessing!!!"

The star has yet to reveal the name of her baby girl.

Campbell has previously been open about her desire to become a parent, including in 2018 when she told Vogue Arabia about how kids bring out a bubbly side of herself.

"I'd love to have kids. I don't discount anything in life. I love kids and always will," she told the magazine at the time. "When I'm around children, I become a child myself. That's the little girl I don't ever want to lose."

Additionally, the No Filter with Naomi podcast host said prior to that that she has pondered becoming a mother but was in no rush to make it happen at a specific time.

"I think about having children all the time," she told Evening Standard magazine in May 2017. "But now with the way science is I think I can do it when I want."

Campbell then told WSJ. Magazine in October 2019, as far as having kids went at that time, "Not yet — I'll see what the universe brings me."

https://people.com/parents/new-mom-n...than-10-years/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Was it a surrogate birth or an adoption?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

^Surrogate.
    BITTER likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information