Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Mandy Moore is pregnant, expecting a baby boy with husband Taylor Goldsmith

fgg

Default Mandy Moore is pregnant, expecting a baby boy with husband Taylor Goldsmith

She’s going to be a mom.

Mandy Moore announced on Thursday that she is pregnant with a baby boy. It will be her and husband Taylor Goldsmith’s first child together.

“Baby Boy Goldsmith coming early 2021 💙” she captioned a series of black-and-white photos of her and Goldsmith holding onto her baby bump.

The “This Is Us” star, 36, married the Dawes musician, 35, in 2018 after getting engaged the previous year.

Moore revealed after getting engaged to Goldsmith that they met on Instagram.

“I took a picture of their album and posted it on Instagram,” Moore told People. “Somehow, Taylor saw it and sent a note to me. We started emailing back and forth, then we went on a date and the rest is history. Thanks, Instagram, for helping me meet my fiancé!”

Moore was previously married to musician Ryan Adams. They had no children together.

https://pagesix.com/2020/09/24/mandy...lor-goldsmith/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Aw. Good for her!
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Especially the part about having no children with Ryan Adams!
    firebrat1229, czb, MsDark and 5 others like this.

I'm happy for her because I know how hard she was trying to get pregnant. I guess whatever issue was affecting her the doctors have fixed.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

That's so good to hear/read cos I remember reading blind items during her previous marriage that she was having multiple miscarriages.

fgg

Mandy Moore gives birth, welcomes first child with Taylor Goldsmith

Mandy Moore is a mom.

The “This Is Us” star confirmed Tuesday that she and husband Taylor Goldsmith had welcomed their first child, a son named August Harrison.

“Gus is here,” Moore revealed on Instagram, sharing a photo of the newborn.

“Our sweet boy, August Harrison Goldsmith. He was punctual and arrived right on his due date, much to the delight of his parents. We were prepared to fall in love in all sorts of brand new ways, but it goes beyond anything we could have ever imagined. M + T,” she continued.

Moore, 36, announced in September 2020 that she was pregnant.

She and the Dawes musician, 35, tied the knot in 2018.

Moore roriginally met Goldsmith on Instagram.

“I took a picture of their album and posted it on Instagram,” Moore told People in 2017. “Somehow, Taylor saw it and sent a note to me. We started emailing back and forth, then we went on a date and the rest is history.”

Moore was previously married to musician Ryan Adams from 2009 to 2016. In 2019, Moore claimed Adams was emotionally abusive and controlling during their marriage.

Although Adams initially denied many of the claims against him, he came out with an open letter in 2020 apologizing to the women he allegedly “mistreated.”

“Speaking for myself, I’ve not heard from him,” Moore said following the apology. “I’m not looking for an apology necessarily, but l do find it curious that someone would do an interview about it without actually making amends privately.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/23/mandy...lor-goldsmith/

it doesn't say exactly when he was born or why they named him august. i would be pissed if i had picked that months ago and now everyone thought i named him after eugenie's baby.

A pet peeve of mine, is when people name their kid something, then only use a nickname. They should have just named him Gus, not August.
    KrisNine likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Mandy Moore gives birth, welcomes first child with Taylor Goldsmith

Mandy Moore is a mom.

The “This Is Us” star confirmed Tuesday that she and husband Taylor Goldsmith had welcomed their first child, a son named August Harrison.

“Gus is here,” Moore revealed on Instagram, sharing a photo of the newborn.

“Our sweet boy, August Harrison Goldsmith. He was punctual and arrived right on his due date, much to the delight of his parents. We were prepared to fall in love in all sorts of brand new ways, but it goes beyond anything we could have ever imagined. M + T,” she continued.

Moore, 36, announced in September 2020 that she was pregnant.

She and the Dawes musician, 35, tied the knot in 2018.

Moore roriginally met Goldsmith on Instagram.

“I took a picture of their album and posted it on Instagram,” Moore told People in 2017. “Somehow, Taylor saw it and sent a note to me. We started emailing back and forth, then we went on a date and the rest is history.”

Moore was previously married to musician Ryan Adams from 2009 to 2016. In 2019, Moore claimed Adams was emotionally abusive and controlling during their marriage.

Although Adams initially denied many of the claims against him, he came out with an open letter in 2020 apologizing to the women he allegedly “mistreated.”

“Speaking for myself, I’ve not heard from him,” Moore said following the apology. “I’m not looking for an apology necessarily, but l do find it curious that someone would do an interview about it without actually making amends privately.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/23/mandy...lor-goldsmith/

it doesn't say exactly when he was born or why they named him august. i would be pissed if i had picked that months ago and now everyone thought i named him after eugenie's baby.
    I don't think most people would even make that connection.

But here at GR, we could say she's a total royal fan -- August Harrison -- a bit of both Eugenie and Meghan. Even has the same first two initials as Meghan and Harry's firstborn.
    fgg and dexter7 like this.

fgg

Mandy Moore reveals blanket husband Taylor Goldsmith made for baby August

Baby August Harrison Goldsmith’s blanket has a very special story.

Mandy Moore gave birth to her first child with husband Taylor Goldsmith earlier this week, and on Wednesday, she revealed the story behind their baby’s name — along with a meaningful personalized gift.

“It was last August when @taylordawesgoldsmith and I found out we were having a boy (it’s also Taylor’s birth month) and we always loved the name… so it was settled very early on in our book,” Moore, 36, wrote on Instagram.

“Then for our anniversary in November, T gifted me with this blanket with the ‘A’ (for Amanda) made from extra material from my wedding dress and ‘T’ (for Taylor) from his wedding shirt,” she continued.

“Felt like a very fitting amalgamation of our whole story. I can’t wait to pass this on to our sweet August one day.”

Moore wore a pink Rodarte gown with a tiered tulle skirt, ruffled bodice, high neckline and flower appliqué to walk down the aisle at the couple’s intimate backyard wedding in 2018.

“That is too sweet,” Rachel Bilson commented on the star’s story about the blanket. “Wowwwwwww. So beautiful,” Debra Messing added.

It seems the personalized baby blanket is the hottest gift for new parents in Hollywood; Taylor Swift has been hand-sewing the nursery accessories for her pregnant friends, including Gigi Hadid and Katy Perry.

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/25/mandy...lor-goldsmith/

while i don't hate august, it is just not a name to me. augustus would have been better.

And there you have her making sure we know she chose the name long before the princess did.
    fgg and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

i really don't think anyone would have made the connection with eugenie's spawn because no one this side of the pond gives a shit about eugenie.

was many moore always this cloyingly twee, precious and annoying? i feel like she's gotten worse since 'this is us' but maybe it's just that i basically never paid attention to her before that stupid show.
    czb likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

fgg

^i think she was always like that.
    sputnik and Beeyotch like this.

czb

i am neutral about mandy, but i find the leap from ryan adams to that fugtastic twee wedding dress the most remarkable thing about her.
    Novice likes this.

I've barely seen any movie or show with her in it, until the movie "Midway" came out. She played the wife of Dick Best (bomber pilot who managed to hit two different aircraft carriers on the same day). Anyway, Moore is really stunning in this movie. She really seems made for the period hair, makeup and clothes of someone in the 1940's. I thought she was pretty good in the movie, too. So were Ed Skrein and Luke Evans.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    A pet peeve of mine, is when people name their kid something, then only use a nickname. They should have just named him Gus, not August.
    I'm the same. I'm not opposed to nicknames, I give everyone a nickname, I just think they should come about organically.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information