Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Brain Austin Green Has Not Seen Son in 5 Years

Default Brain Austin Green Has Not Seen Son in 5 Years

https://in.news.yahoo.com/brian-aust...154815149.html

Brian Austin Green's ex Vanessa Marcil claims he hasn't seen their 16-year-old son in 5 years

Suzy Byrne
    Editor, Yahoo Entertainment
    Yahoo Celebrity 12 November 2018

Brian Austin Green seems to take great joy in raising his three sons with Megan Fox — now and then, the pair share pix of their brood on social media — but the actor’s ex Vanessa Marcil claims he’s completely cut their son out of his life.

The Beverly Hills, 90210 and General Hospital actress unloaded her secret on Instagram on Sunday. She wrote about the long custody battle she had with Green and Fox over 16-year-old Kassius Green, which she says she ultimately won. However, she said that after it was resolved — and Green was denied full custody of the child — he stopped seeing his son. Kassius has never met his youngest half-brother, Journey, 2, Marcil says.

After mentioning the This Is Life With Lisa Ling episode about nasty divorce child-custody battles, Marcil launched into her story, writing, “12 years ago I was served legal papers and then spent 8 years+ defending myself and my son in custody court in response to his father & his stepmother trying to get full custody (that means I would have seen my son four days a month) and then asking me to pay them child support. They lost that case & a civil case asking me for 200,000.”

Brian Austin Green's ex Vanessa Marcil claims he hasn't seen their 16-year-old son in 5 years

Suzy Byrne
    Editor, Yahoo Entertainment
    Yahoo Celebrity12 November 2018
    View photos
    Vanessa Marcil, Brian Austin Green (Photo: Getty Images)
    More
    Brian Austin Green seems to take great joy in raising his three sons with Megan Fox — now and then, the pair share pix of their brood on social media — but the actor’s ex Vanessa Marcil claims he’s completely cut their son out of his life.

The Beverly Hills, 90210 and General Hospital actress unloaded her secret on Instagram on Sunday. She wrote about the long custody battle she had with Green and Fox over 16-year-old Kassius Green, which she says she ultimately won. However, she said that after it was resolved — and Green was denied full custody of the child — he stopped seeing his son. Kassius has never met his youngest half-brother, Journey, 2, Marcil says.

After mentioning the This Is Life With Lisa Ling episode about nasty divorce child-custody battles, Marcil launched into her story, writing, “12 years ago I was served legal papers and then spent 8 years+ defending myself and my son in custody court in response to his father & his stepmother trying to get full custody (that means I would have seen my son four days a month) and then asking me to pay them child support. They lost that case & a civil case asking me for 200,000.”

View photos
    Brian Green went on to marry Megan Fox and have three more sons. (Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage)
    More
    She continued, “I never spoke publicly in order to protect my then young son from paparazzi that used to follow him & terrify him. I had also never asked for child support of any kind and had never tried to take time away from Kass’ dad seeing him. Ever. In the end they lost all of these court cases. The judge called them all ‘Frivolous.’ They always had 50% custody and still did when court ended as I had and have NEVER asked for full custody.”

Marcil said the relationship between father and son changed “5 years ago” when “on their own they decided to completely cut Kass out of their lives and his younger brothers’ lives. Kass has never met his youngest brother and is not allowed to know where his bio father, stepmother and three younger brothers live.”

She ended her post by writing, “Custody cases hurt the children only and the truth shall set us all free. Put the kids first you guys. There shouldn’t be a ‘more important parent’ kids love both parents equally no matter what either parent’s struggles may be. Kass has been truly heartbroken since being cut out of his other families lives with NO explanation. Let’s do better for our kids. Let’s share our stories.”

Commenters on the post were super-supportive of Marcil. “Thankfully Kass has you,” wrote one. “This kills my heart,” posted another. Some did not pen PG responses, sharing many negative comments about Green and Fox. Yahoo Entertainment has reached out to reps for the couple for comment. However, Green hasn’t publicly said that he’s estranged from his son. Last year he shared a photo of them on social media, marveling at how grown up the boy is.

Green and Marcil fell in love on the set of 90210 and had their only son together in 2002, splitting soon after. Green and Fox started dating in 2004 and married in 2010. Their son Noah was born in 2012, Bodhi in 2014, and Journey — the one Marcil claims Kassius hasn’t met — in 2016.

Green’s lawsuit against Marcil made headlines in 2012. He alleged that he had been loaning Marcil money since 2000 and wanted to be reimbursed. At the time, it was pointed out that Green and Fox, the star of the Transformers franchise, had recently purchased a $3 million home.

As Marcil said, the suit was ultimately tossed out by the judge, who said Green waited too long to pursue legal action. Marcil was told she could seek monetary sanctions from Green. The story from that time did note that the lawsuit was called “frivolous,” but TMZ reported that Marcil’s lawyers used that term.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

i see sluce!!
    sluce, Waterslide, SHELLEE and 2 others like this.

Hey, Sluce - nice to see you!

Brenda, Brenda, Brenda... I will always love you.** Any fans of General Hospital in the last twenty years will instantly recognize Vanessa Marcil's name. I follow her on Instagram, and she is a little wacky, but so kind and lovely.

As far as Kassius and his father, there is some speculation that BAG hasn't seen him because Kass is openly gay - he never really came out, because he was never in the closet. He purportedly realized he was gay at a very young age, and while his mother was supportive, Austin-Green was not. I don't know how much of this is true as far as BAG goes, but Kass is certainly gay, has a boyfriend, and Marcil loves them both like crazy.

Their are also rumors that Austin-Green is very controlling, which is why Megan Fox has left him once or twice. He sounds like an ass.

Team Marcil.

** I haven't watched General Hospital for years, but every time Brenda returns, so do I.
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; November 12th, 2018 at 01:15 PM.
    sluce, Waterslide, DawnM74 and 4 others like this.

Regardless of the custody lawsuit, it's shitty to not see your kid in 5 years. Especially during their teenaged years when having a father is so important. BAG seems like a shit person, though, so I'm somehow not surprised.

Hey sluce!

This doesn't surprise me, but it is sad. Or maybe not, because he's a real dick if he's not seeing his son because he's gay. Shitty as it is, maybe the kid is better off without him. OTOH, why would BAG be OK with his sons with Meghan dressing like girls? It's all very strange. Anyway, BAG just sounds like a sore loser, like his son was a toy he wasn't allowed to have.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Hey, Sluce - nice to see you!

As far as Kassius and his father, there is some speculation that BAG hasn't seen him because Kass is openly gay - he never really came out, because he was never in the closet. He purportedly realized he is gay at a very young age, and while his mother was supportive, Austin-Green was not. I don't know how much of this is true as far as BAG goes, but Kass is certainly gay, has a boyfriend, and Marcil loves them both like crazy.

Their are also rumors that Austin-Green is very controlling, which is why Megan Fox has left him once or twice. He sounds like an ass.

Team Marcil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Hey sluce!

This doesn't surprise me, but it is sad. Or maybe not, because he's a real dick if he's not seeing his son because he's gay. Shitty as it is, maybe the kid is better off without him. OTOH, why would BAG be OK with his sons with Meghan dressing like girls? It's all very strange. Anyway, BAG just sounds like a sore loser, like his son was a toy he wasn't allowed to have.
    Yeah, I was just going to post that I found out in the Halloween thread that their three sons seem to identify as female. I just seems odd.
    Waterslide and lindsaywhit like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

We've always known that BAG was a piece of shit but now we know he's runny, anus-burning diarrhea. Fuck him. It seems like if he couldn't get any child support from Vanessa, he wanted nothing to do with his son.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Took a look at BAG Instagram page, and he doesn't seem to post many pictures of any of his kids; that being said, the most recent one he posted of Kassius is from August of this year of Kass performing in a play. I even found a pic from a couple of years ago of a younger Kassius that BAG captioned "my son's mom sent me this" so I'm' not sure how contentious the relationship actually is...

Need to change the thread title. It should say No-Brain Austin Green.

What a loser.
    SHELLEE and DawnM74 like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

He's not a Scientologist, is he? 'Cause it would be fun to blame them.

Hmm, there are google pics of bag and kassius attending the 2016 laker's game in LA. That's 2 years ago which, if he hasn't seen him since, is bad enough, but not 5 years.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

If you go to Just Jared, there are also pics of him on vacation with Kassius in 2017. Now I'm confused. I was willing to make excuses and say that maybe Vanessa meant they hadn't had real one-on-one time, but that theory's out.

WED, 30 AUGUST 2017 AT 3:30 PM

Brian Austin Green Goes Shirtless in Mexico, Enjoys Vacation with Son Kassius!

Brian Austin Green runs shirtlessthrough the water while vacationing at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya this past weekend in Mexico.
    The 44-year-old actor was on vacation with his son Kassius, 15, and the pair enjoyed kayaking, zip-lining and tight-rope before hitting up the hotel’s restaurant Zen for some sushi and stir fry.
    Brian and Kassius also hit up the RockSpa to get some massages together as they soaked up the final days of summer. So fun!
    If you didn’t know, Kassius is Brian‘s son from his relationship with Vanessa Marcil. He is now married to Megan Fox and they have three sons: Noah, 4, Bodhi, 3, and Journey, 12 months.

Brian Austin Green Goes Shirtless in Mexico, Enjoys Vacation with Son Kassius! | Brian Austin Green, Celebrity Babies, Kassius Green : Just Jared

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

czb

fake news!
    fgg, Daphodil and ConstanceSpry like this.

Hmmm.... it looks like this is more of a 'Kass doesn't ever interact with his father's family.' He's not allowed to know where they live? What the heck is that all about. Maybe he snarked his father and they don't want his influence around their children?

Brenda, Brenda, Brenda,.... don't overstate or you lose credibility.

Elite Member

Who would have thought David Silver was such a jerk. I don't know what the real story here is, but BAG really does seem like a giant ass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information