Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Tomi Lahren had the audacity to tell Michelle Obama to ‘sit down,’ OMFG

Default Tomi Lahren had the audacity to tell Michelle Obama to ‘sit down,’ OMFG

not sure if this is gossip or politics...

Tomi Lahren had the audacity to tell Michelle Obama to ‘sit down,’ OMFG

Ads by Kiosked

Here are some photos of Michelle Obama hosting the When We All Vote rally in Las Vegas over the weekend. I saw this photos Monday morning, and I thought to myself, “Wow, that’s great that MObama is out there, doing GOTV stuff for the midterms.” Michelle and Barack Obama have been somewhat quiet since they left the White House a million years ago (real time: January of last year). But former president Obama has already started making some big moves to support Democratic candidates in the midterms. And now MO is doing GOTV efforts, which is really a non-partisan thing, except not really since the Republicans would prefer to disenfranchise every voter except white dudes. Here’s a little bit of what Michelle had to say:

Michelle Obama told attendees that she is “sick of all the chaos and the nastiness of our politics,” but that the importance of voting still remains. “But here’s the problem, while some folks are frustrated and tuned out and stay at home on election day, trust me, other folks are showing up. Democracy continues with or without you.”

While stressing the importance of voting to attendees, Michelle Obama said Sunday that the way to get “qualified people” into office was to vote.
    “You know, we saw that happen. We experienced that we had a great president, but every couple years folks sat out and said ‘well, I did my part, I voted once, I’m done, I’m out,’” she said. “And I’m just telling you that democracy doesn’t work that way. As I said earlier, democracy doesn’t wait for you to be bothered. It moves on as it rightly should and therefore the people who vote determine the direction of the country, determine the mood, the tone, and the people who stay out don’t get a say. And I want every American to feel the power of that choice.”
    [From CNN]

Michelle’s words were basically “water is wet, my husband was a great president, and you dumbasses need to vote like your life depends on it because it does.” Guess what part of Michelle’s speech Tomi Lahren – aka Nazi Becky – latched onto?

Michelle Obama said we “had” a great president. By what measure? Not in economic growth. Not in border enforcement. Not in strength on the world stage. Sit down, Michelle.
    — Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) September 24, 2018

If I wore earrings, this would be the moment when I slowly took them off and handed them to CB. Then I would start stretching, because I am going to rip Tawny a new a–hole. THE AUDACITY OF BECKY. This bitch, Tammy or whatever the f–k she calls herself, has the motherf–king audacity to tell MICHELLE OBAMA to “sit down.” Are you f–king joking, Tarzi? Can you imagine the Fox News meltdown if some ditzy young commentator told Barbara Bush or Laura Bush to condescendingly “sit down”? Nevermind the racial politics of this – a young white Becky telling an older black woman to “sit down.” Toozy is like David Duke with a cheap Nazi Becky wig.

Photos courtesy of WENN.

« Previous Post Next Post »

https://www.celebitchy.com/593429/to...sit_down_omfg/
    HWBL likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

She's just another shit stain in the shit storm that is life in Murrica.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Just hearing her name or seeing her pic causes instant rage with me. I hate her.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Tumor Lutefisk needs to STFU

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

She's disgraceful.
    needmeds and Briar Rose like this.

Michelle Obama said we “had” a great president. By what measure? Not in economic growth. Not in border enforcement. Not in strength on the world stage. Sit down, Michelle.
    — Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) September 24, 2018
    These are very bold words from someone whose parents still provide her "economic growth" (allowance) and "border enforcement" (roof overhead, with locking doors).
    tiggle, Brookie, Beeyotch and 7 others like this.

Does she really still live with her parents??

I hate her with a serious passion.
    Briar Rose, Mivvi21 and emkat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Does she really still live with her parents??

I hate her with a serious passion.
    I had it confused. She's still on her parents' insurance. Whatevs!
    sparkles, Briar Rose and Brookie like this.

Who the hell is this hooker? She sounds like an angry, entitled, little asshole every time she opens her cock holster.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^cuz she is. Another little bleached blonde conservative bimbo to spew hate.
    Briar Rose, Mivvi21, emkat and 1 others like this.

I feel like she does give stellar blow jobs though.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

God had to give her a talent in something.....
    Oasis and Honeythorn like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I feel like she does give stellar blow jobs though.
    Ya...on his birthday or when she wants something. Ain't no way she's a regular BJ giver.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

https://www.essence.com/articles/tom...a-to-sit-down/

Tomi Lahren Had The Caucasity To Tell Michelle Obama To ‘Sit Down’

Tomi Lahren, the bleached blond troll of right-wing news, got all in her feelings and let her Twitter fingers get the best of her on Monday, and this time she took aim at Michelle Obama.

While Lahren was firing off characters on Twitter, the former First Lady was fresh off an appearance in Las Vegas urging people to register to vote. During Obama’s speech, she mentioned how we “had a great president,” and we all know she was referring to Barack Obama.

Did she lie?

Obama’s comments got Lahren all riled up, and she fired off the following tweet on Monday:

If there’s any person who needs to sit down, it’s Lahren.

Time and time again, she’s proven that she’s Fox News’ biggest flip-flopper, and has the intellectual capacity of lint. One has to wonder when was the last time Lahren encouraged people to vote?

If there’s any person who needs to sit down, it’s Lahren.

Time and time again, she’s proven that she’s Fox News’ biggest flip-flopper, and has the intellectual capacity of lint. One has to wonder when was the last time Lahren encouraged people to vote?

As Fox News keeps on parading their favorite inept political commentator on television, she’ll forever be known as the woman who is still on her parent’s health insurance plan. Maybe she should thank Barack Obama for that.

Caucasity! I love it! I'll be waiting to be able to use that on Facebook.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information