Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Jack Osbourne has 'police called to his home'

Silver Member

Default Jack Osbourne has 'police called to his home'

Jack Osbourne 'punches estranged wife Lisa Stelly's new beau' | Daily Mail Online

Jack Osbourne has 'police called to his home after he PUNCHES estranged wife Lisa Stelly's new boyfriend in the head during heated exchange'

• Jack Osbourne allegedly punched his estranged wife Lisa Stelly's new beau 'in the head' in a heated exchange late Monday night
    • Lisa filed for divorce in May, following split with Jack three months after the birth of their third child
    • According to TMZ, police were called to incident but no charges have been filed
    • It's claimed Jack had been hoping to 'fix' his relationship with Lisa

By KATIE STOREY FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 06:11 EDT, 2 August 2018 | UPDATED: 07:18 EDT, 2 August 2018

26shares
    361View comments

Jack Osbourne allegedly 'punched' his estranged wife Lisa's new partner 'in the head' during a heated exchange believed to have taken place on Monday night.
    According to TMZ, the TV personality, 32, had gone to the home he shares with Lisa to talk to her, but the situation escalated when her boyfriend 'intervened'.
    It's claimed police were called to the incident, but no charges have been filed.

+9

Drama: Jack Osbourne, 32, allegedly punched his estranged wife Lisa Stelly's new partner 'in the head' during a heated exchange late Monday night

Lisa's beau reportedly decided against pressing charges, with sources claiming Jack had been 'uncooperative with police'.
    RELATED ARTICLES

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

26 shares

MailOnline have contacted a representative for Jack Osbourne for comment.
    Sources close to the couple claimed to the gossip site that Jack has been committed to 'repairing his relationship' with Lisa in an attempt to 'fix' their marriage. Her new partner turning up reportedly 'threw' the father-of-three and things 'escalated'.
    Jack and Lisa split in May, with the star's wife filing for divorce just three months after the former couple welcomed their third and youngest child, daughter Minnie Theodora, now five months.

+9

Tense: According to TMZ, Jack had headed to the home he shares with Lisa to talk, but things escalated when her boyfriend intervened

The name Theodora is a poignant tribute to the couple's late son Theo. Theo passed away in 2013 after Lisa tragically suffered a late-term miscarriage.
    Since splitting, Jack and Lisa have been co-parenting when it comes to looking after their brood; daughters Pearl, six, Andy Rose, three, and baby Minnie, with the former Dancing With The Stars contestant insisting things have been working 'really well' between the estranged spouses in an interview back in June.
    Speaking to People TV, Jack said: 'It's great. It's all you can really ask for at this stage.
    The doting dad gushed about his daughters in the interview, calling them 'the most girly girls imaginable' and budding fashionistas. He said of daughter Andy: 'My middle one, Andy, will only wear, like, big gowns all day long - like she's going to a quinceañera every day.'

+9

Split: Jack and Lisa, who share three daughters together, confirmed their separation in May and revealed they have started divorce proceedings

+9

Moving forward: Jack and Lisa have been co-parenting when it comes to looking after their brood; daughters Pearl, six, Andy Rose, three, and baby Minnie, since their split

+9

Amicable: The former Dancing With The Stars contestant insisted things have been working 'really well' between himself and his estranged wife in the wake of their separation

His comments came just a month after Jack and Lisa confirmed they were starting divorce proceedings following their marriage split. The duo publicly revealed in a joint statement on social media that they would strive to stay friendly and focused, keeping their three daughters in mind.
    It read: 'So, first and foremost, we absolutely still love each other. Our family is the most important thing in our lives, and we tried everything we could for many years to make this work.
    'What's best for our family right now is that we separate lovingly, and remain best friends who are committed to raising our children together.'
    Jack and Lisa noted that while they were 'disappointed' over how things turned out, they remained 'confident that we will continue to grow our relationship as co-parents and best friends.'

+9

Family orientated: Following their split, Jack and Lisa publicly revealed in a joint statement on social media that they would strive to stay friendly and focused with their daughters in mind

+9

Long-term: Jack and Lisa noted that while they were 'disappointed' about the split, they remained 'confident they will continue to grow as co-parents and best friends'

Video playing bottom right...

Loaded: 0%
    Progress: 0%
    0:00

Play

Unmute

Current Time0:00

/

Duration Time0:30

Fullscreen

ExpandClose

They had been together for five and a half years at the time of their split, having tied the knot back in October 2012 in Hawaii. Jack had proposed to Lisa after just four months of the pair dating.
    Six months prior to their wedding, Jack and Lisa welcomed their first child, Pearl - who was born in the same period Jack had been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, aged 26.
    Speaking about his diagnosis in October last year, Jack said: 'I look at my daughters and, not to get overly sappy, but there is that notion where if they get married, I might not be able to walk them down the aisle, I can get kind of heavy with it.'
    The star, however, insisted since his diagnosis five years ago, he's doing 'really well' and hasn't had any 'significant flare-ups in a long time'.
    In recent months, Jack has been busy filming for show Ozzy and Jack's World Detour! with his famous father Ozzy Osbourne.

Divorce is hard. I always wonder how bad things have to be though, to separate during a pregnancy or shortly thereafter. Well, Jack is the least objectionable of the public Ozz clan, and I feel for him having to deal with an ongoing health issue. Hopefully, he's in therapy for all of this, because he's always had a bit of an anger problem, hasn't he?
    Sassiness, DawnM74 and Waterslide like this.

Elite Member

Homegirl didn’t let any grass grow under her feet. Three kids under 6, one 5 months old and newly separated.

Silver Member

There is a blind item about him: Apparently it was just fine for this foreign born B+ list reality star/celebrity offspring to frequently cheat on his wife while they were together, but once they split, she is still supposed to remain chaste while he hooks up with that 18 year old singer who wanted "career advice." Jack Osbourne/ (punched his estranged wife, Lisa Stelly's new boyfriend, Michael Gabel)

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Jack is completely in the wrong for punching the new boyfriend, but on the other hand the new boyfriend should be respecting boundaries. The new boyfriend may be getting the goodies right now but it still ain't his circus or his monkeys. Jack and Lisa have their own issues to hash out, including how to co-parent their children post split, whereas he has been on the scene five minutes and might be a distant memory this time next year.

I've got to say, if I had kids and my recent ex had a brand new girlfriend who thought she had a right to butt in to everything I'd get pretty pissed and want to punch a bitch too.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^^^^
    wut? what "boundaries"? is she jack's property until the divorce papers are signed at which point the new boyfriend is allowed to pee in every corner and claim his girlfriend as his official property?

they're separated. she's living in their former home with the kids and seeing someone, which is her right. by all accounts it sounds like jack turned up unannounced at the home he no longer lives in to try to force the wife who no longer wants to be married to him to 'talk', h e got violent or was going to and the boyfriend intervened to defend his girlfriend.

how many women do you know who dumped their husbands 3 months before giving birth without a really, really good reason?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    wut? what "boundaries"? is she jack's property until the divorce papers are signed at which point the new boyfriend is allowed to pee in every corner and claim his girlfriend as his official property?

they're separated. she's living in their former home with the kids and seeing someone, which is her right. by all accounts it sounds like jack turned up unannounced at the home he no longer lives in to try to force the wife who no longer wants to be married to him to 'talk', h e got violent or was going to and the boyfriend intervened to defend his girlfriend.

how many women do you know who dumped their husbands 3 months before giving birth without a really, really good reason?
    By boundaries I mean not pushing in to every conversation, especially if it's about the kids and/or visitation. Some new partners do shit like that and while they may think they are helping (or are literally pissing to mark their turf if they are an insecure type), often it really isn't helpful because it can and does cause even more friction in an already shitty situation. You can be supportive while (and by) understanding that there are some battles that your new partner has to fight without you, especially when it involves their ex. A long time ago I was involved with someone with a kid and a crazy ex and I kept out of their issues as much as I could because if I'd joined in it would have easily gone from toxic to full on nuclear war, which would have been bad for everyone but especially the children.

But I agree that nobody goes from newborn to divorce without good reason. Jack isn't an angel at all.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

Elite Member

I think it might have been Jack who was violating boundaries, and the new boyfriend could have been protecting the ex-wife.
    czb, mopar, Sylkyn and 3 others like this.

Elite Member

From what I’ve read elsewhere, Jack and Lisa are still sharing their home. Crossed boundaries imo is Lisa having her new guy coming around, no matter how amicable the separation and divorce may be going. I just find it disrespectful to bring a new man around so quickly.

I also find it hard to understand when relationships end that involve children, the adults moving on to new relationships so quickly. I think it’s a huge change for kids, one hard to understand/adjust to, even for older kids.

I think there needs to be time for kids to adjust and bringing a new other around isn’t in the children’s best interest. Just my opinion of course.

Hmm. Could be they're all assholes. I also kind of thought he had anger issues, too (there's not a lot of spare sanity genes in the Osbourne family to begin with). Not a good way to handle something, regardless, but I've also seen some new boyfriend territory markers, too which could be a trigger. The point is, I guess, you don't let yourself get riled up because that's what they want.

ETA - Charmed Hour, I agree with what you said. We posted at the same time more or less. It's not a judgment necessarily, but I'm not someone who could, in a healthy way, get over a spouse and move on to someone I was so serious about they needed to meet my children or be around like this. Just in general...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I didn't even have to scroll far before my thoughts about Jack being the one who actually did the cheating (while they were together) were addressed.

The man-whoring apple doesn't fall far from the cheating tree.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The advice I was given was that nobody could see into the future - six months down the line your presence might amount to nothing more than a stray hair pin under the sofa or an odd sock in a drawer, whereas they still had years of having to deal with each other for visitation and then bigger events like milestone birthdays, college graduations and eventually weddings, so it was up to them to learn how to deal with that side of things themselves. (They did eventually learn how to be at least civil to each other because they had no other choice.)

Unless it gets to a point where things are turning so ugly that there are concerns for safety (at which point you call the police), newbies need to keep their head down and be ready to listen and support at the end of it rather than jumping in and potentially creating resentment that could go on for years down the line. It's a crash course in tongue biting and learning to pick your battles, but in my experience it pays off in the end.
    lindsaywhit and MsDark like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    I also find it hard to understand when relationships end that involve children, the adults moving on to new relationships so quickly. I think it’s a huge change for kids, one hard to understand/adjust to, even for older kids.

I think there needs to be time for kids to adjust and bringing a new other around isn’t in the children’s best interest. Just my opinion of course.
    Now this I definitely agree with. Hell mine was a teenager when MrD and I split and I have (and to this day) only had a man stay over when DarkJr was at his dad's. There is no way.

And I know from the other side how fucked up it is being that my parents split when I was a teen a few years younger than DarkJr was.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Kittylady like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

He's so fug I can't imagine who he is cheating with.
    Butterfly likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    He's so fug I can't imagine who he is cheating with.
    He's got a rich & famous dad, that's enough for some women. (yuck, I think that's so tacky, but it's true)
    C_is_for_Cookie and rollo like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information