Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Tyrese Delivers Sexist Rant about 'Promiscuous' Women' with 'No Standards'

Default Tyrese Delivers Sexist Rant about 'Promiscuous' Women' with 'No Standards'

Tyrese is returning to the big screen in Fate of the Furious, which hits theaters on Friday. The actor and singer came to the BET offices to discuss the film and, of course, he sounded off on the nuances of relationships.
    For the women? The actor said, ďI appreciate all the ladies out there that are still single, that are holding out. Donít settle. Donít settle. Because Iím gonna tell you all right now, and this might be harsh. Sluts, skeezers, hoes, tramps and overly aggressive promiscuous women, they are never without a man because they donít have no standards. They ready to have sex with any and everything that want to have sex with them. But when you are single, and you actually love yourself, you know your value and your self worth you hold out until God sends you whatís yours.Ē

Ty continued, ďSo sometimes they be talking mess to women that are single but I have a respect for them because if youíre single and you might say, ďIíve been single for a couple years,Ē whatever the case may be, you actually holding out because you have your value. You have women that are active out in these streets, they going to lunches and dinners every night. Private planes, mega yachts, itís cracking. Theyíre never without. However, it comes with a cost, you gonna put a lot of miles on yourself down there, come on.Ē

[From BET]

Cele|bitchy | Tyrese has some fascinating thoughts about ?sluts, skeezers, hoes & tramps?

Elite Member

Without those types of women I would still be a virgin.

Fuck him.
    LaFolie, panic, Flygirl and 2 others like this.

czb

ugh.

he must go to the suzy school of grammar and diction.

I guess all those slutty tramps are having sex with each other, since there's no mention of the level of standards of men.

you gonna put a lot of miles on yourself down there, come on.Ē

Being a sleeper apparently can negatively affect your performance in bad weather and on tight curves or something.
    Janus likes this.

Fuck off Tyrese. The minute some woman won't put out for you because she's "holding out" and "knows her value" (what the fuck are we? commodities??) or maybe just plain doesn't want you, you're going to talk about how she's a cunt/lesbo/frigid/something wrong with her.

I wouldn't fuck this douchenozzle with Caitlin Jenner's vagina.

And shave that stupid shit off your chin! It looks like twat hair. And we know you aren't going down on a woman.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I bought he as openly gay??!?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I'm sure this delicate flower had his first sex in his wedding night, which happened this year.
    Fast And Furious star Tyrese Gibson secretly marries girlfriend on Valentine's Day | OK! Magazine
    He certainly hold onto his faith and self worth before that unforgettable night.
    Janus likes this.

Dick
    Kittylady, panic, Janus and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Am I the only one not offended by what he said? He's inelegant about it and I don't know him so maybe he has a history of saying some bullshit, but what is wrong with saying, hey getting what you want by fucking anything probably isn't the best life choice.

Maybe it's because I have a daughter but I tell her all of the time, know your value. No, her virginity isn't of value. But her self esteem is as is her intelligence and humor, etc. She's sick of hearing me say don't buy in to this Kardashian Kulture where your value is your tits and ass. It's not and to think it is demeans you because you are so, so much more.

Obviously, I couldn't care less what other women do and yeah men need standards to (never gonna happen) but damn today's culture of basically high profile, highly profitable prostitution is not what i want for my kid. Some push back is ok with me.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I see where you're coming from, CornFlakegrl. But that doesn't mean that women who like sex and not want to settle are "sluts, skeezers, hoes and tramps" or "agressive promiscuous women with no standards".
    -

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Am I the only one not offended by what he said? He's inelegant about it and I don't know him so maybe he has a history of saying some bullshit, but what is wrong with saying, hey getting what you want by fucking anything probably isn't the best life choice.

Maybe it's because I have a daughter but I tell her all of the time, know your value. No, her virginity isn't of value. But her self esteem is as is her intelligence and humor, etc. She's sick of hearing me say don't buy in to this Kardashian Kulture where your value is your tits and ass. It's not and to think it is demeans you because you are so, so much more.

Obviously, I couldn't care less what other women do and yeah men need standards to (never gonna happen) but damn today's culture of basically high profile, highly profitable prostitution is not what i want for my kid. Some push back is ok with me.
    I agree overall with what you're saying. It's his choice of words to describe women which isn't cool.
    lindsaywhit and panic like this.

Yeah we don't need a fucking man to dictate to us about our value or what people are going to think of us if we sleep around just like they do. He sounds like an old, white member of the Dump Team and he can fuck right off.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Shut up and look pretty, fuckboy.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information