Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne Split After More Than 33 Years of Marriage

Default Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne Split After More Than 33 Years of Marriage

Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne Split After More Than 33 Years of Marriage
    It's over for Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne.

The 67-year-old heavy metal rocker and the 63-year-old co-host of The Talk have broken up after more than 33 years of marriage, E! News has learned.

A source tells E! News that the couple mutually agreed that Ozzy would move out of the house temporarily. In addition, the split has nothing to do with Ozzy's sobriety. Our insider shared that the rocker has been sober for three and a quarter years and has not touched drugs or alcohol in that time.

Ozzy and Sharon met in the early '70s when he rose to fame with the band Black Sabbath. She later became his manager. The two wed on July 4, 1982 and had three children—Aimee Osbourne, 32, Kelly Osbourne, 31, and Jack Osbourne, 30. The family, minus Aimee, starred on the hit MTV reality show The Osbournes between 2002 and 2005.

Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne Split After More Than 33 Years of Marriage | E! Online

Sharon Osbourne 'goes ballistic and kicks rocker husband Ozzy out of their $10 million Beverly Hills home' after accusing him of cheating with a celebrity hairstylist

They've overcome many testing times in their eventful 34-year marriage.

But Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne's relationship could finally be over for good after the former X Factor judge accused her husband of cheating with a celebrity hairstylist 22 years his junior, according to The Sun.

The fiery redhead allegedly kicked Ozzy out of their $10 million Beverly Hills home last week after claiming she had proof he had been having an affair with Michelle Pugh, 45.

A source told the publication: 'Sharon went ballistic with Ozzy and accused him of having the affair.

'She said she had suspected something had been going on for some time and now had proof.

'Ozzy was extremely sheepish and admitted being close to Michelle. It is likely Sharon has discovered calls and possibly meetings.'

MailOnline has contacted representatives for Sharon, Ozzy and Meche hair salon and is awaiting comment.

In March, Sharon, 63, shocked her fellow The Talk panellists when she revealed that Ozzy, 67, slept with two of the nannies hired to look after their children.

She said: 'We used to have four nannies, because I had three children - I would work five days a week - I would travel because you can't work a nanny seven days a week.

'I'm telling you, they were the bane of my existence. They were all wanting to be celebrities. They were all wanting money.

Then, out of nowhere, dropped: 'I caught two of them in bed with Ozzy! At different times. It goes on and on.'

When one of her cast members suggested maybe she should be angry at her 67-year-old rocker husband, Sharon excused his behaviour as Ozzy was not sober at the time.

She said of when she busted him: 'He's out of his mind and he's calling them his first wife, he's calling them me.'

The couple split briefly in 2013 after Sharon discovered that Ozzy was back off the wagon as the couple celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary.

Writing in her autobiography Unbreakable, she said: ‘I would never have imagined our anniversary would be the start of one of the worst periods in our marriage.’

She explained that she went through his texts and discovered that Ozzy had been taking prescription drugs for a year-and-a-half.

The star said: ‘I thought, ‘I can’t carry this any more. It’s what I have always done and I’m tired. I said, “I want a divorce.”’

But Ozzy has since started seeing a counsellor and psychiatrist on his own, with Sharon learning to accept her husband, saying: ‘You can’t change people. You either accept them as they are or you go.’

The couple have been known for their fiery relationship, with Ozzy blacking out and almost strangling Sharon after a five-day Vodka binge in 1989.

Ozzy met Sharon, the daughter of Black Sabbath’s manager Don Arden, when she was aged 18. They married in 1982 and have three children – Aimee 32, Kelly 31, and Jack 30.

In addition to coping with Ozzy’s addictions, Sharon battled colon cancer in 2002, and two years ago underwent a double mastectomy after she discovered she has a gene that puts her at greater risk of breast cancer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz482IK8EFC
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Gold Member

I cannot imagine Ozzy even using the bathroom by himself these days after all of the drugs and hard living. I guess Sharon is ready to take her share and ride off into the sunset. Ozzy is going to have to find himself another woman fast. How else will he cope?

Hasn't touched drugs or alcohol for 3 1/4 years?

Something may have been going on, there may have been texting and meetings, but unless some little blue pills were involved, Ozzy did not have sexual relations with that woman.

This all seems so minor compared to other insanities she has excused. I think maybe Sharon has found someone who isn't a walking advert for, "This is your brain on drugs." If she actually goes through with it, I'll put him on the death pool list. She's the only thing that's kept him alive way past his expiration date. (Off topic - Still don't have a clue how the walking corpse calling himself Keith Richards is above ground.)

I don't think Ozzy is nearly as impaired as he pretends to be for TV. I do think he's as dependent on Sharon as he seems, so if they don't reconcile, we'll be seeing stories of Ozzy being off the wagon soon.
    lindsaywhit and Alysheba like this.

Sharon's stories always sound so 'reasonable.' Therefore I don't believe a word. I think she just wants out as he gets even more senile.
    C_is_for_Cookie and HWBL like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Gold Member

Deja vu all over again. Not the first time this has happened.
    mopar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireJD View Post
    Deja vu all over again. Not the first time this has happened.
    Yup. Didn't they split a few years ago? They'll get back together again.

Elite Member

If she's put up with his shit for 33 years, why bail now because of an affair? There has to be more to the story.

She strikes me as a stone cold bitch so there is probably more to this story because we already know he has cheated before and before.
    joebob, tulip, GRuser1 and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    She strikes me as a stone cold bitch so there is probably more to this story because we already know he has cheated before and before.
    I think of her as a shrill harpy.
    GRuser1 likes this.

He's a ROCKSTAR... Wandering d*ck is basically part of his job.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Never gonna happen. They will be back soon.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Awww...if these two kids can't make it, who can?
    BelledeJour and Sassiness like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    He's a ROCKSTAR... Wandering d*ck is basically part of his job.

Still? I doubt he can get that limp dick at attention these days.
    rollo and holly like this.

I meant more like this is certainly not the first time he's cheated. She even admitted so much just a few months ago on the View... there's got to be more to this story. Like a relapse or she doesn't feel like dealing with his fried brain the older he gets. I'm sure it's been a marriage of convenience for a long time now.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information