Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, More Celebs Have Alleged Nude Photos Leak

Default Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, More Celebs Have Alleged Nude Photos Leak

Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, Kate Upton, More Celebs Have Alleged Nude Photos Leak In Massive Hack

The leak has been traced back to 4chan’s /b/ board. This post is SFW. Update: Lawrence’s publicist has confirmed the pictures authenticity to BuzzFeed.

UPDATED: 6:20 p.m., ET:

A spokeswoman for Jennifer Lawrence released a statement to BuzzFeed confirming the pictures.

“This is a flagrant violation of privacy. The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence,” said spokeswoman Bryna Rifkin in an email.

A massive leak of nude and risque photos appearing to be of huge stars like Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, and Kate Upton leaked online today, first appearing on the /b/ thread on 4chan (NSFW link).

The pictures allegedly were retrieved due to an iCloud leak that allowed celebrities’ phones to be hacked, and were posted on 4chan in an attempt to earn bitcoins.

The hacker on 4chan is also claiming to have explicit videos of Lawrence, and claims to have over 60 nude selfies of the Oscar-winning actress.
    Included among the nude pictures are selfies of the starlet in bathing suits.

The 4chan user seemingly responsible for the hack also shared two images of his desktop, with rows of photos and movies yet to be released.

4chan.org

A master list purporting to be of all of the celebrities who were hacked began to make the rounds online, listing dozens of names of female stars, like Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, and Mary Kate Olsen.

i.imgur.com

UPDATE
    In a tweet, Victoria Justice denied that the pictures were of her. Aug. 31, 2014, at 6:55 p.m.

Victoria Justice@VictoriaJusticeFollow

These so called nudes of me are FAKE people. Let me nip this in the bud right now. *pun intended*

6:49 PM - 31 Aug 14

UPDATE
    Actress Mary Winstead, one of the names on the “master list,” took to Twitter to comment on the hack. Aug. 31, 2014, at 7:15 p.m.

Mary E. Winstead@M_E_WinsteadFollow

Knowing those photos were deleted long ago, I can only imagine the creepy effort that went into this. Feeling for everyone who got hacked.

6:53 PM - 31 Aug 14

Mary E. Winstead@M_E_WinsteadFollow

To those of you looking at photos I took with my husband years ago in the privacy of our home, hope you feel great about yourselves.

6:51 PM - 31 Aug 14

BuzzFeed has reached out to multiple publicists and Apple for comment.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrel...-leak?bffbnews

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Oh man I just saw this. Nothing is safe anymore, if you can bring back photos that were deleted a long time ago. I clicked on that 4chan thread. It's confusing as hell, but there are nude photos of JLaw, Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez. I guess everyone forgot what happened to Vanessa Hudgens.

ETA: Apparently Emma Watson's are soon to come.
    Last edited by *Kat*; August 31st, 2014 at 06:59 PM.

Elite Member

Celebrities: Do. Not. Take. Nude. Photos. Ever. Sheesh.

There is absolutely no such thing as a safe digital photo. Somehow, someway they always get out.

Chris Martin totally upgraded.
    *DIVA!, greysfang, kasippu and 1 others like this.

^^^Don't tell them that!!! Off to look at Kate Upton!!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Default A huge amount of nude images of Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton have been leaked.

Celebs

Looks like it comes form 4chan. The rumour is illegal iCloud access. We shall see. I really like them, and hope this was all arranged somehow and not without their knowledge.
    By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity -- another man's I mean. -Mark Twain

Please don't just post links, if there is a story/article you need to copy and paste the whole thing.
    Be excellent to each other.

Sorry, don't post often.
    crash man likes this.
    By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity -- another man's I mean. -Mark Twain

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flak View Post
    Celebs

Looks like it comes form 4chan. The rumour is illegal iCloud access. We shall see. I really like them, and hope this was all arranged somehow and not without their knowledge.
    No nudity. What gives?

Some of Jennifer's look very casting couch..
    joebob and Brando like this.

Horrible invasion of privacy, etc.

That said, I looked, and if I had Jennifer Lawrence's body I'd be naked at the grocery store right now. Dayum.

Victoria Justice is also a big ol' liar, but nice try.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

It's strong.. But Lawd Kate and Jennifer!!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Updates and reaction as explicit images appear on Twitter - 3am & Mirror Online

LIVE - Jennifer Lawrence 'nude photos leaked': Updates and reaction as explicit images appear on Twitter

The hacker who leaked the photos is said to have 60 images allegedly showing the star in compromising positions in his possession

2:15 am

New images are appearing on Twitter of Jennifer Lawrence all the time.

The hacker is thought to have up to 60 images of the star.

2:11 am

Twitter suspending accounts

Social media giants Twitter are suspending all accounts which publish the leaked nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence .

Dozens of explicit photos showing Hollywood actress Jennifer Lawrence in various states of undress were leaked on Twitter on Sunday.

The hacker responsible is said to have of 60 explicit images of the Oscar-winning star in compromising positions in his possession.

There are allegedly another 100 alleged victims of the biggest celebrity hacking scandal in history.

Read the full story here.

Jennifer Lawrence NUDE photos 'leaked by 4chan': Explicit images showing Hunger Games star appear on Twitter - 3am & Mirror Online
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

1:42 am

Carl Greenwood

Michele Keegan 'a victim'

Michelle Keegan has reportedly been named on the list of stars whose nude photographs have allegedly been taken by a hacker.

The former Coronation Street actress' name appears on a so-called 'master list' of stars which was posted onto the hacker website 4chan by an individual who claimed to be responsible for the Jennifer Lawrence nude photo leak.

Several other stars were named on the list including Ariana Grande, Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst and Victoria Justice.

Buzzfeed reports that the pictures were allegedly retrieved due to an iCloud leak that allowed celebrities’ phones to be hacked.

The hacker responsible is claiming to have explicit videos of Lawrence, and claims to have over 60 nude selfies of the Oscar-winning actress.

1:41 am

Christopher Bucktin

US Editor Chris Bucktin shares his thoughts on the hacking scandal:
    "I think it will see for the first time people like Twitter and Google actually act for fear of being sued."

1:27 am

THE LIST OF ALLEGED VICTIMS PART 3

1:25 am

THE LIST OF ALLEGED VICTIMS PART 2

1:16 am

THE LIST OF ALLEGED VICTIMS

1:11 am

TWITTER SUSPENDING ALL ACCOUNTS THAT PUBLISHED HACKED PHOTOS

Twitter has begun suspending all accounts that published any of the hacked photographs.

12:59 am

The biggest celebrity hacking scandal in history

The avalanche of nude photos leaked online today has been dubbed the biggest celebrity hacking scandal in history.

More than 100 A-Listers are alleged to have been targeted by an online hacker, who shared the photos online.

Jennifer Lawrence's rep confirmed that her client was a victim, and called the hacking a " flagrant violation of privacy.

Meanwhile Ariana Grande and Victoria Justice have both denied the pictures of them are real.

These so called nudes of me are FAKE people. Let me nip this in the bud right now. *pun intended*

— Victoria Justice (@VictoriaJustice) August 31, 2014

12:37 am

Ariana photos fake

Ariana Grande's rep has confirmed that the leaked photos of her are fake.

12:27 am

101 VICTIMS

There are allegedly 101 A-list victims of the hacker, who has leaked nude photos online.

12:07 am

A Master List

A master list has been printed with names of all the alleged victims on it.

12:02 am

Jennifer Lawrence's spokesperson has contacted the Mirror.

“This is a flagrant violation of privacy," they said,

"The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence.”

12:01 am

A MASSIVE HACKING ATTACK

Photos that purportedly Jennifer Lawrence, Victoria Justice, and a whole host of other Hollywood stars nude have leaked online in a mass hacking attack.

Buzzfeed reports that the pictures were allegedly retrieved due to an iCloud leak that allowed celebrities’ phones to be hacked.

The hacker responsible is claiming to have explicit videos of Lawrence, and claims to have over 60 nude selfies of the Oscar-winning actress.

11:33 pm

Mass celebrity hacking

The US site reports that dozens more photos of celebs have been leaked today.

Alleged victims include: Kate Upton, Victoria Justice, Kirsten Dunst, Hope Solo, Krysten Ritter, Yvonne Strahovski, and Teresa Palmer.

11:31 pm

"This is a flagrant violation of privacy"

Lawrence's spokespeople told US site TMZ, "This is a flagrant violation of privacy.

"The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence."

11:29 pm

#JenniferLawrenceWeSupportYou

#JenniferLawrenceWeSupportYou is now trending on Twitter
    In support of Jennifer Lawrence I am also posting nudes.

#JenniferLawrence #JenniferLawrenceWeSupportYou pic.twitter.com/TdxL8Grh55
    — Grady Eldridge (@gradyistacos) August 31, 2014

11:29 pm

It is important to remember that although these photos appear to show Jennifer Lawrence, until she or her agent confirms it, there remains a chance they could be doctored images.

The hacker who has shared them allegedly has 60 nude photos of the Oscar-winning actress.

11:04 pm

Twitter reaction

Within seconds of the images appearing on the internet, #JenniferLawrence began trending on Twitter.

"Today is a good day," wrote on fan.

"The best way to star the week," added another.

But some of J-Law's fans were outraged by the photos.

"I just hope to heck this doesn't ruin this amazingly talented, grounded young woman's confidence, & thus career," wrote one user.

"Guys can you please stop tweeting nudes of #JenniferLawrence she's a person! What are you doing?! Think before you tweet!!" said another.

Jennifer has yet to comment on the photos. Mirror Celeb have contacted her reps for comment.

LIVE - Jennifer Lawrence 'nude photos leaked': Updates and reaction as explicit images appear on Twitter - 3am & Mirror Online
    Last edited by dougie; August 31st, 2014 at 08:33 PM.

Whatever. This just makes me a million times more jealous of Jennifer Lawrence.
    I'm gonna go drown my sorrows in some champagne.
    Mrs P and Rod like this.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information