Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Floyd Mayweather Posts Ex's Sonogram, Accuses Her of 'Killing Babies'

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Floyd Mayweather Posts Ex's Sonogram, Accuses Her of 'Killing Babies'

Earlier this year, boxer Floyd Mayweather got dumped by his fiancee Shantel Jackson after he allegedly cheated on her. But Mayweather has since apparently gone batshit insane, insisting that it was he who dumped her, and that he did it because she had "a abortion." To support this accusation, he posted what he claims are images from a sonogram Jackson had in December.

Holy shit.

Mayweather posted the images to Facebook this morning, writing as an explanation,

The real reason me and Shantel Christine Jackson @missjackson broke up was because she got a abortion, and I'm totally against killing babies. She killed our twin babies.#ShantelJackson#FloydMayweather#TheMoneyTeam#TMT

A few problems with this, besides the fact that oh my fucking god what is wrong with you Floyd?: First, not to be Captain Abortion here, but as someone who has supported women in my life through abortions at various junctures throughout my young adulthood, this doesn't prove shit. They don't hand you, like, a souvenir The Child You Decided Not To Have packet when you go to the doctor for a pre-abortion sonogram. They don't even do that in Texas (although I'm sure they would if it weren't for the damn judicial system fucking Perry's creepy megachurch agenda up). A sonogram just proves the subject of the sonogram was pregnant; it doesn't prove how the pregnancy ended, or that the children were even his. It does prove that if she did have an abortion, she likely dodged a bullet. Floyd Mayweather is a terrible person, and terrible people make terrible fathers.

His Facebook followers agreed, and after thousands of them expressed their distaste for his classless move, he took the post down.

For such a smarmy Defender of the Helpless, Floyd Mayweather's got an awfully violent rap sheet. Here's ABC News on the 2010 domestic violence incident that landed Mayweather in jail for 90 days in early 2012:

Mayweather pleaded guilty to misdemeanor domestic battery charges stemming from an incident two years ago, when he pulled the hair and twisted the arm of Josie Harris, the mother of three of his children. The younger two children watched the abuse while the older child ran out of a back door to fetch a security guard.
    Prosecutors dropped felony and misdemeanor charges that could have gotten Mayweather 34 years in prison if he had been convicted on all counts.

During that incident, Mayweather allegedly threatened to kill Harris.

Mayweather also pled guilty to domestic violence and battery charges in 2002. In 2004, he ran into legal trouble again, when he allegedly punched two women in a Vegas nightclub, completely unprovoked.

Mayweather is scheduled to fight Marcos Maidana at the MGM Grand on Saturday. He will be paid $32 million.

Floyd Mayweather Posts Ex's Sonogram, Accuses Her of 'Killing Babies'

This is just like Michael and Kay in Godfather 2!!!

What a cunt stain.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

it's a dick move, and he's a batshit crazy ignorant motherfucker ("a abortion"??), and she dodged a major bullet.
    Lalasnake and chartreuse like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

"a abortion". sigh.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I seriously doubt the woman had "a abortion" just because. Most people don't keep or send out sonograms of a pregnancy they intend to terminate. Perhaps there were some medical issues, floyd.
    Bombshell likes this.

Fuck you Floyd. Just fuck you.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

32 million for one fucking fight? Holy shit what is WRONG with us?
    (there's a bunch of other bad shit in that article, but it's already been covered)
    Kittylady, Belt Up, rollo and 1 others like this.

Gee, what woman wouldn't want to gestate the multiple spawn of such a great guy

Holy crap what a scumbag!
    chartreuse likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Too many shots to the head, this guy.

This sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer!!

Posting her private medical information? Really? He is even more disgusting than I thought.
    MmeVertigina and CL** like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Too big a shitstain to even want to gold-dig from.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Fucking pig.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Well, if she did have "a abortion," his behavior probably served as more reassurance that it was the right call. This guy should not be a father.
    lucianodel and Lalasnake like this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information