Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert get hitched in Texas

Default Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert get hitched in Texas

Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton tie the knot in Texas
    By Nina Mandell
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Sunday, May 15th 2011, 4:00 AM

Djansezian/Getty
    Musicians Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert were married on Saturday night.

Talk about a country power couple.

Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton tied the knot on Saturday evening, US Weekly reported.

The two have been dating since 2006 and were engaged last May.

But Shelton, who admitted he fumbled the engagement, has been anything but the enthusiastic hubby-to-be.

"Even if it's your wedding, if you're a guy, it's boring," he told The Country Vibe this month. "So, I'm ready for the actual ceremony to happen, because after that, the reception is going to be a party, and thatís what I'm looking forward to."

Shelton told the country website the duo had chosen Neal McCoy for their musical entertainment.

"Mostly he's just a good friend," he said. "And I think when we asked him he was kind of shocked that we thought of him."

The couple are the reigning CMA male and female vocalists of the year.

But despite their success - and star-studded future together - Lambert insisted to the Austin-American Statesman that they kept each other level-headed.

"We're a really normal couple. ... but it's so great to have success together," she said.
    Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton tie the knot in Texas

Congrats! I hope they are the next Tim & Faith
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Yay, so happy for them.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Love these two, but I really, really love Blake. He truly does not give a fuck, and he's hot as hell. I think they'll have an awesome marriage because they really seem to be best friends too. I'm super happy for them
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Love them both!!!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I'm happy that Blake is finally being recognized for his music. I've been a fan of his for a while. His video "Some Beach" is great. So is "Goodbye Time"
    Congrats to them both.

I love them! He had the best answers to the EW Pop Culture Quiz ever.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I thought they'd already gotten secretly married awhile back. Oh well. Sometimes marriage can work, good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    I love them! He had the best answers to the EW Pop Culture Quiz ever.
    Link?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think this is the one that NoNoRehab was referring to: Blake Shelton nails the EW Pop Culture Personality Test | PopWatch | EW.com

The part about Miranda putting a parental block on his DVR is pretty funny.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Wow, that was really great.

Yes, that article is hilarious! I loved how he just started rambling about the Golden Girls. So fucking cute.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

This was the part that killed me: "I’ve never been sofrustrated, because they’re both goin’ 'Richard Gere. I love Richard Gere. I’ve seen every one of his movies.' Really? Have you seen Sommersby?"
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I don't listen to country music, so I am not really familiar with either one. I now watch Blake on The Voice, but at times he can seem arrogant and cocky. She seems like a sweet gal though.

I saw him in concert once (that a friend of mine dragged me to) as an opening act. I had no idea who he was but loved his show - even better than the headliner!

Other than that I don't know anything about either of them....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information