Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Douglas Confronts, Curses Paparazzo For Punching Catherine Zeta-Jones

Default Michael Douglas Confronts, Curses Paparazzo For Punching Catherine Zeta-Jones

via The Entertainment Network:

The 'Wall Street' actor came to his wife's defence after she claimed to have been struck by a photographer outside their London hotel.
    In a video posted on 'Entertainment Tonight's' website, Douglas can be seen confronting a group of snappers as a clearly-distressed Zeta-Jones shouts from the building's lobby: "How dare you hurt me! I want a police officer right now, he punched me!"
    After spotting the alleged culprit, Douglas had to be pulled back by the hotel's staff as he launched himself at the crowd.
    The Hollywood couple were returning from a ceremony where Zeta-Jones was made a CBE for her film and charitable achievements, which was presented to her by Prince Charles.
    A representative for Douglas has said: "You saw it for yourself. Otherwise, the trip and the ceremony were fabulous and such a joy for everyone.

here's the video:

http://www.etonline.com/news/108109_...nst_Paparazzi/
    Last edited by Straight; February 27th, 2011 at 05:21 PM.

DAP

Looked like it happened right before she ran off. I'm sure it was just an accident.

Surely someone got a picture of the punch if it happened given the number of cameras present.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

i'm sure her reaction was justified. there is no way czj would ever be a drama queen....uh huh.

Hmmm. My sarcasm sensors are tingling.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

WHy would a pap just hit her for no reason? Jeez, sit your old ass down Michael.

You know she will be initiating a lawsuit before the end of the week. I hate that twatwaffle.

She's a total bitch, if he hit her, good

you can sorta see md didn't want to do anything, he had to with all the cameras on him. i'm sure czj was drunk to the tits and feeling veddy high n mighty since she just got some crackpot title from prince charles. what a seeyounexttuesday.

You guys don't understand CZJ. That's all. To you, six million dollars is worth six million dollars. To her, it's spending money for the weekend. Pffft.

but she was hit in the face, her precious precious face!

I'm going to say she'll use this as an excuse/cover for more PS on her face.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    WHy would a pap just hit her for no reason? Jeez, sit your old ass down Michael.
    That comment made me cry laughing, too funny.

She has far too elevated opinion of herself. She was probably just annoyed there was someone more famous staying at the hotel and she needed to steal an entrance scene.

Since she stood on the steps of the Old Bailey and announced that a million dollars is not a lot of money to her, she grates and irritates me. That statement alone should have her lipo suctioned ass beat with a gold stick.

i've seen pictures of this two days ago, and i'm sure it was either on justjared or on tmz, but i searched for them and i couldn't find them anymore so they must've been removed.

there were no pictures of the pap hitting her, you could just see him standing in front of her with his camera and then in the next shot she was screaming. she was probably overreacting.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Its probably not a "punch" but despite her being a drama queen they have been through alot of crap recently so Id be cranky too. It must get overwhelming- but that is the price of fame. However the pap shouldnt get accused of something so serious sans proof.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information