Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liam Gallagher still an ass: tosses mic and trophy into the crowd at the Brits

Default Liam Gallagher still an ass: tosses mic and trophy into the crowd at the Brits

Wednesday, February 17th 2010
    Liam Gallagher Keeps On Cuntin'

Oasis' "(What's the Story) Morning Glory?" was named the best album of the past 30 years (Samantha Fox was ROBBED) at the Brit Awards last night, and Liam Gallagher accepted the award on behalf of the now dead band.
    Liam is a founding member of the UK chapter of The Big Cunt Club, so of course he acted like a total twat during his speech. After Liam quickly did the Lohan swipe to his nose, he thanked everyone but his brother Noel. Liam then tossed his mic into the audience and followed that up by throwing the award into the audience too. Since he was in the tossing mood, Liam should've pulled the cunt stick out of his asshole and tossed that into the audience as well. No, I don't mean that. Liam's cunt theatrics make my world go 'round. Clip below:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCVLGXB0PHU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

And I do fully respect Liam's "knob head" behavior, but that hair makes him look like a lesbian gym teacher who has a weird fascination with Florence Henderson.

Posted by: Michael K

first of all, '(what's the story) morning glory?' best album of the past 30 years? and is all i have to say to that.

second, what a douche.

third, in case my barfing didn't make it clear enough, OASIS FUCKING SUCK ASS. they are one of the most overrated bands in history. i didn't think it was possible but i think the brits are even more retarded than the grammys.
    Last edited by sputnik; February 17th, 2010 at 12:24 PM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Well at least he was funnier than Sarah Silverman @ TED - she could learn a thing or two from Liam. If not humour than certainly shock!

There is a big Oasis fight going on about using the name of the band - that's why he named all the current band members except his brother ... who wrote all the damn songs!

I miss the original Oasis.

It was a really good album. Those two have always been pigfuckers, though.

Such a shame talent is so often wasted on the raging asswipes.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

He always came off as a glorified John Lennon. Never saw the appeal.. he's an ass-shat from what it seems.

Die in a fire, you entitled wanker.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Brits are an awful excuse for celebrating (what?) British music there is.

I don't particularly like Oasis - they think they're some exceptional rockstars, I'd rather see Jarvis Cocker wiggle his bum at MJ on stage again, but this is a pathetic attempt at 'Anti-establishment' at an arse-licking awards ceremony.

Brits is truly shite and to have an unacceptably unfunny comedian like Peter Kay make waves by insulting Gallagher shows how rubbish the facade all is.

the thing is there are so many awesome british bands out there, you just don't see them at the brits. same as the grammys.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post
    Brits are an awful excuse for celebrating (what?) British music there is.

I don't particularly like Oasis - they think they're some exceptional rockstars, I'd rather see Jarvis Cocker wiggle his bum at MJ on stage again, but this is a pathetic attempt at 'Anti-establishment' at an arse-licking awards ceremony.

Brits is truly shite and to have an unacceptably unfunny comedian like Peter Kay make waves by insulting Gallagher shows how rubbish the facade all is.
    He was awful. Bring back Sam Fox!

Those albums were the best they could come up with in THIRTY years???? British music must really suck the big one. Jeez. And yes, that hair was ridiculous.

Well people voted.. so blame them.

He's a douchebag and has major issues, but he's entertaining, these award shows are boring as hell. We need the Kanyes and Liams there.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    the thing is there are so many awesome british bands out there, you just don't see them at the brits. same as the grammys.
    Exactly, the Arctic Monkeys are not allowed at the Brit Awards after they were last on stage there ironically thanking the 'Brit School Awards' (Saying all the acts were manufactured from the Brit Performing Arts School).

Cheryl Cole was awful.

Bronze Member

Cheryl Cole mimed so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Die in a fire, you entitled wanker.
    That's hot.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Bronze Member

Liam Gallaghers behaviour was just embaressing to watch... I'm sorry but I think he came across as old & out-of-date, with his try--to-be-controversial asshole impression.... I thought Kasabian nailed the whole rock swagger the best.... at least they are current... Oasis?.... who are they again?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information