Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods taken to hospital after car accident

Default Tiger Woods taken to hospital after car accident

Tiger Woods taken to hospital in 'serious' condition after car accident

Professional golfer Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident outside his Isleworth home early this morning.

Professional golfer Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident early this morning, the Florida Highway Patrol just reported.

Woods, 33, pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community about 2:25 a.m. when he struck a fire hydrant, and then drove into a tree at his neighbor's property, FHP reported.

Woods was transported to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee in serious condition, FHP said. No other information about his condition has been released.

A Health Central hospital employee said at 2:30 p.m. that Woods was not a patient. A hospital operator would not say if Woods had been treated and released.

FHP said the airbags in Woods' Cadillac Escalade did not deploy, which means the vehicle was traveling under 33 mph.

Orange County Fire Rescue received the call for aid at 2:28 a.m. Woods was transported from his Windermere-area neighborhood by the hospital's own ambulance.

FHP did not report the accident until just after 2 p.m. today. The agency said the crash remains under investigation and charges are pending.

Tiger Woods accident: Tiger Woods hurt in early-morning crash outside his Isleworth home -- OrlandoSentinel.com

Default Tiger Woods seriously hurt in car accident

Golf superstar Tiger Woods has been seriously hurt in a car accident outside his home in Florida, say reports.

The world number one is thought to have crashed his vehicle in Isleworth early this morning.

The accident happened as he pulled out of his driveway, reports said.

The Florida Highway Patrol said Woods' car struck a fire hydrant and then a tree.

The 33-year-old is reported to have been taken to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee, said the Orlando Sentinel.
    Golfer Tiger Woods Badly Hurt In Car Accident Outside His Home In Florida Say Reports | World News | Sky News

Professional golfer Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident early this morning, the Florida Highway Patrol just reported.

Woods, 33, pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community about 2:25 a.m. when he struck a fire hydrant, and then drove into a tree at his neighbor's property, FHP reported.

Woods was transported to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee in serious condition, FHP said. No other information about his condition has been released.

A Health Central hospital employee said at 2:30 p.m. that Woods was not a patient. A hospital operator would not say if Woods had been treated and released.

FHP said the airbags in Woods' Cadillac Escalade did not deploy, which means the vehicle was traveling under 33 mph.

Orange County Fire Rescue received the call for aid at 2:28 a.m. Woods was transported from his Windermere-area neighborhood by the hospital's own ambulance.

FHP did not report the accident until just after 2 p.m. today. The agency said the crash remains under investigation and charges are pending.
    Tiger Woods accident: Tiger Woods hurt in early-morning crash outside his Isleworth home -- OrlandoSentinel.com

Didn't see this posted.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I was just about to post it myself. How can they know that alcohol didn't play a part so quickly?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Seriously injured in a crash under 33mph? No seatbelt then?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

I hope he's OK and that alcohol wasn't involved. I like Tiger a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Seriously injured in a crash under 33mph? No seatbelt then?

I know,right? Crazy especially with those "affair" stories coming out..
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Everything about this accident is questionable.

This morning the National Enquirer was reporting Tiger Woods having an affair and now he is in a questionable accident. His wife probably gave him a good beating when she found out about the affair.

3 am.. crashes into a fire hydrant then a tree? Sounds fishy.. sounds fishy that the hospital couldn't confirm anything and that the police didn't report the accident until almost 12 hours later. Cover-up? Preemptive damage control?

where was he going at 2:28am. and drove out of his driveway straight into a fire hydrant?

are they trying to take away from his affair stories? something just aint right.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

He could have been sneaking out, or he had a big blowup with his wife and took off pissed. Maybe the airbags just didn't work.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

There were blind items about his affair agggges ago. Seems they were right.
    Anyway I hope he's ok.

I hope Tiger makes it, but something is fishy about this accident. You don't just pull out of your driveway and hit both a hydrant and a tree. Not if you're sober, anyway.

Um how can you get seriously injured when you driving out of your driveway? And into not just a fire hyrant but also a tree? Sounds weird...

I don't drive but I would drive very slowy out of my driveway to make sure I didn't run over the neighbours cat or something.

Something is missing from the story...

But, I hope he's okay, he seems like a nice guy so.
    "Well isn't that special"

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    where was he going at 2:28am.
    Black Friday shopping?
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtogossip View Post
    Everything about this accident is questionable.

This morning the National Enquirer was reporting Tiger Woods having an affair and now he is in a questionable accident. His wife probably gave him a good beating when she found out about the affair.
    Nah, she's Swedish. She'll be logical about her revenge. But yeah, this all seems a bit odd. What's even odder, in my opinion, is that all news of Dubai and every other crazy thing going on in the world is being pre-empted because some sports star hit a fire hydrant. Nice priorities, journos.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information