Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Megan Fox: ‘Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful’

Default Megan Fox: ‘Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful’

Megan Fox hates it when people complain she is too beautiful.
    The Transformers star, 22, gets angry when she hears critics say she is too striking to play serious movie roles.
    “It p***es me when people f***ing complain that I’m too beautiful to get this part,” she said. “That’s bulls***. You wouldn’t be working if you weren’t attractive.
    “Hollywood is the most superficial thing you could possibly be a part of. And if I weren’t attractive I wouldn’t be working at all.”
    Despite Fox’s good looks, the actress recently revealed that she didn’t get much attention while filming in Egypt.
    “I’m not a big deal over there,” she said. “They like blondes so it was like ‘whatever’ with me. They liked me because they thought I was 15; everybody thought I was really young.”

Megan Fox: ‘Don’t Hate me Because I’m Beautiful’ | Showbiz Spy - celebrity news, rumors & gossip

SVZ

oooooooookkkkkk

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    oooooooookkkkkk
    Word.

This is like, seriously, the 10th post this week alone from this vamp whining about her looks and whatnot.

Jeezus.

If it's not weight issues it's fawking looks issues.

Funny how she whines about this issue, when she continues to pose in scantily clothed shots. And she's never had any problems being on those FHM sexy lists year in and year out.

Pathetic how these types continue to bitch and moan about THE very thing that allows them opportunities to headline blockbuster movie after blockbuster movie. Tell her to shut her pie hole, and go cry a river to the females that wait tables in hollywood and major in theater drama, dreaming of that chance to be a star, yet will never become one because they DON'T LOOK HOT.

That's probably the excuse they give her cause homegirl can't act for shit!
    Somebody blow Mel Gibson Already- Michael K

Default Dear Megan: Next time please use more f*king expletives you little c*cks*ck*r

“It p***es me when people f***ing complain that I’m too beautiful to get this part,” she said. “That’s bulls***. You wouldn’t be working if you weren’t attractive.
    That girl got some f*ckin mouth on her!

Okay there Meggers - get thee to Sunyvale Trailer Park, 'cause you've just won a hot date with Ricky!

I don't hate her because she's beautiful, I hate her because I just think she's a bitch.

Cry me a fuckin' river.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

When is this chick going to go away already?
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I hate her more now.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Maybe she's got Tourette's Syndrome or something? That would explain about 90% of her public statements.

She is trying way too hard to appear "edgy". (Notice the quotation marks.) Maybe she should focus more on acting school and less on shooting off her mouth.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I don't hate her because she's beautiful, I hate her because I just think she's a bitch.
    Agreed.

And looks aren't everything, Megan. Talent and ability needs to be in there somewhere if you are expecting to survive and continue working once those magical early 20's are behind you. So don't get too comfortable out there in Hollywood, because something tells me that you haven't got a particularly long shelf life.

Despite Fox’s good looks, the actress recently revealed that she didn’t get much attention while filming in Egypt.
    “I’m not a big deal over there,” she said. “They like blondes so it was like ‘whatever’ with me. They liked me because they thought I was 15; everybody thought I was really young.”
    You are not a big deal in Egypt because there are probably a lot of brunettes who are probably just as goodlooking, you twit.
    Rock the fuck on!

Bitch please.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Why the hell is she complaining??! She should be happy people are saying she's too beautiful to get the part, cause she could have easily turned out too ugly to get the part. It's like someone rich complaining about having too much money. They just come off looking dumb or spoiled.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information