Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burglars tie up woman, flee when they realise she's married to Dolph Lundgren

Default Burglars tie up woman, flee when they realise she's married to Dolph Lundgren

Don't mess: Dolph Lundgren, pictured in Madrid in 2007, is a karate expert and trains in the gym six days a week

Armed robbers fled after discovering the home they had broken into belonged to 'tough guy' actor Dolph Lundgren.
    The masked raiders tied up the star's wife and terrorised her into handing over cash and jewellery by threatening her with knives.
    But they cut short their raid on the house near Marbella, Spain, after spotting a family photo of the action star and his children in one of the bedrooms.
    Luckily for the gang, Lundgren - most famous for playing Russian boxer Ivan Drago in Rocky IV - was out.
    The 6ft 5in karate black belt, once bodyguard to singer Grace Jones, had to save his strength for consoling wife Anette when she phoned him in tears to tell him what had happened.
    Police are still hunting the three attackers.
    An insider said: 'Things might have turned out very differently if Dolph had been in.
    'The criminals fled as soon as they realised the owner of the house they had raided was someone they wouldn't want to come up against in a fight.
    'They left Anette pretty traumatized. She's Dolph's angel and anyone who messes with her is messing with him.'
    Lundgren, an expert in full contact karate, once injured Sylvester Stallone while filming Rocky IV.
    The Hollywood actor was taken to hospital with bruising after being punched in the chest.
    The Swede, who turns 52 in November, still has a six-pack from training up to six days a week in his local gym.
    He recently took part in a six-round exhibition fight against a Russian wrestler and boxer in Moscow.

Hitting the headlines: Lundgren, right, found fame as Russian boxer Ivan Drago in Rocky IV, which also starred Sylvester Stallone, left

The father-of-two, who moved to Marbella from London, has starred in more than 40 films since his breakthrough with Rocky IV and was in the frame for last year's I'm a Celebrity....Get Me Out of Here!'
    He also has a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney and a genius-level IQ of 160.
    He has been married to jewellery designer wife Anette Qviberg for the past 15 years.
    Their sunshine home is a stone's throw from Max Clifford's apartment in hills overlooking the Mediterranean in an exclusive residential area called Nueva Andalucia near Marbella.
    Other celebrities with homes in the area - including Simon Cowell, Alan Sugar and Antonio Banderas - are thought to have upped security as a precaution.
    A source said: 'Police have got very few leads. All three burglars wore balaclavas and they've no real description to go on.
    'They're looking at CCTV footage to see if they can advance the inquiry. Dolph's away on business a lot and he's increased security to try to avoid a repeat.
    'Anette has even spoken about leaving the area. But Dolph's persuaded her it's a one-off and they should stay put for now.'

Burglars tie up woman - but flee the house when they realise she's married to action hero actor Dolph Lundgren | Mail Online

Shit, you'd be fucking crazy to mess around with Dolph Lundgren.
    Rock the fuck on!

Holy crap - smart too! (Master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney and a genius-level IQ of 160.)
    They better hope he doesn't find them!

All that and brains too? Talk about some grade A genes. I wouldn't have pegged him for a genius. Interesting. Obviously nothing like his movie characters then.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRules View Post
    Holy crap - smart too! (Master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney and a genius-level IQ of 160.)
    They better hope he doesn't find them!
    Wow. I had no idea he has brains and brawn. What a catch.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

That's kind of a really scary mixture not only can he inflict maximum pain but he can dispose of the body afterwards....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Elite Member

Wow, now that is a man!

Shit he'll be kicking asses when he's 80.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    All that and brains too? Talk about some grade A genes. I wouldn't have pegged him for a genius. Interesting. Obviously nothing like his movie characters then.
    I had no idea either. Can't act for shit though. His brain must get in the way...

Silver Member

He was also awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to study at MIT (gave that up for acting) and can apparently speak 5 languages. Goes to show that you can never judge a book by its cover. His acting is as stiff as a board, but I don't watch his kind of movie for the acting anyway.

Good lord, the man is quite a specimen.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Oh how I wish he'd been home.

I agree he can't act, but I've always found him hot.

Wow, I had no idea he was so brilliant.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

I never knew he was so smart. He may just be the total package. The smartest things the thieves did was get the hell outta there.

Elite Member

I never knew he was such a smart guy either.

His poor wife. How traumatizing. Good thing that the pictures scared the thieves off or else she may have ended up getting hurt or killed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information