Requested by: fatguyinalittlecoat

SVZ

Default Re: Clint Eastwood [Actor]

I...I...I *faints*

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove View Post
    Requested by: fatguyinalittlecoat
    Me likey
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Love his Dirty Harry movies.

Quote Originally Posted by miss_perfect View Post
    Love his Dirty Harry movies.
    I like "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot" with a very young Jeff Bridges, too.

***** celeb

Might have to try those! I'm checking Netflix.

Vital Stats and trivia:
    Born: May 31, 1930
    Height: 6'3"/6'4"
    Hair: Dark Blond/Light Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Trademarks: soft, hoarse voice, squinting eyes

***** celeb

Clint was hot.

Hit By Ban Bus!

How can anyone so old be so HOT?

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwoman View Post
    How can anyone so old be so HOT?
    Don't discriminate against the elderly

I love really all of his movies but I have never followed his personal life. Did you all know this stuff? I bolded what surprised me.

Eastwood has been married twice and has five daughters and two sons by five different women.

Eastwood married model Maggie Johnson on December 19, 1953, just six months after being set up on a blind date.

According to the unauthorized biography, Clint: The Life and Legend, Eastwood was unfaithful to her the entire time they were married, and that he had affairs with many women including Barbra Streisand, Peggy Lipton, Jean Seberg and James Brolin's ex-wife Jane.

In the early 1960s, Eastwood began a secret affair with Roxanne Tunis, an extra on Rawhide. They had a daughter, Kimber, born on June 17, 1964. Over the years, Eastwood financially supported Kimber and her mother and would secretly visit them every 34 months. Kimber's existence was not made public until 1989. She had a small role in her father's film, Absolute Power in 1997.

Eastwood refused to have children with his wife at first, then she became very ill with hepatitis. After she recovered, he changed his mind. They went on to have two children: Kyle Eastwood (born May 19, 1968) and Alison Eastwood, (born May 22, 1972).

They split when she became aware that he had been carrying on a long-term affair with Sondra Locke. Clint was ordered to pay Maggie $25 million, $1 million for each year they were married. Though they had filed for a legal separation in 1978, their divorce was not finalized until May 1984.

Eastwood and Sondra Locke starred together in six films: The Outlaw Josey Wales, The Gauntlet, Every Which Way but Loose, Bronco Billy, Any Which Way You Can, and Sudden Impact. They first met in 1972 and began a romantic relationship during the filming of Josey Wales. They lived together for 14 years.

In 1989, unbeknown to Locke, Eastwood changed the locks on their home and put all of her belongings in storage while she was at work. Locke filed a palimony suit against him, asking for $1.3 million. She claimed that Eastwood persuaded her to have two abortions and a tubal ligation. Eastwood has adamantly denied the allegations.

He gained a reputation as a womanizer when it was discovered he fathered two children, Scott Eastwood (b. March 21, 1986) and Kathryn Eastwood (b. Feb 2, 1988), with airline hostess Jacelyn Reeves while he was still involved with Locke.

In 1991, they reached an amicable agreement that consisted of Eastwood giving Locke a directing deal with Warner Bros., but the studio never produced her proposed films nor hired her to direct.

1999 Locke's autobiography The Good, the Bad, and the Very Ugly includes a harrowing account of her years with Eastwood. In 1999, they settled out of court for a reportedly large settlement, details of which were not publicly disclosed.

During the filming of Pink Cadillac in 1988, Eastwood began an affair with costar Frances Fisher, though they would keep their relationship secret until 1990, after his breakup with Locke. The couple moved in together and went on to co-star together in the blockbuster Unforgiven. They had a daughter, Francesca Fisher-Eastwood, born on August 7, 1993. Their relationship ended in 1995, but they remained friends and have since costarred in another film, True Crime.

Eastwood met wife Dina Eastwood, an anchorwoman, when she interviewed him in 1993. They became good friends, and began a romantic relationship two years later. They married on March 31, 1996 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Clint's son, Kyle, served as best man. Their daughter, Morgan Eastwood, was born on December 12, 1996. Dina maintains a friendly relationship with all of her husband's children and their mothers, and often brings the whole family together at their ranch.

Eastwood, speaking in 2008 said of his fatherhood in his late seventies; "I'm a much better father now than when I was younger because then I was working all around the world and I was desperate to find the brass ring, so I worked constantly," he reflected. "Now my daughter takes precedence over everything and, even though I've done a lot of work in the past year, I haven't ignored her or have not been involved in her school activities. I go to all the softball games and look ridiculous out there because almost everybody's got a much younger father than me. But it's fun. I think you appreciate everything a lot more when you get to my age. I never started out thinking I would have a big family but now it's very important to me and family relationships take precedence over work".

Eastwood has two grandchildren, Clinton (Kimber's son, born February 21, 1984) and Graylen (Kyle's daughter, born March 28, 1994).

Just remember, if you are going to have an affair with Mr. E, you have to know how to keep a secret especially if you have kids with him.

^ Whoa, uhm, I'm amazed he's kept his image (on the outside) intact.

***** celeb

Damn, so how many children is that?
    Shit.

7 by 5 different women. That's got to be some kind of celeb record. But he's Clint.

I couldn't get any of the photos to load.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information