Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston: Adoption Papers Filed!

Shut your fucking face brother fucka
    You're a cock sucking ass licking
    brother
    fucka
    You're a
    brother
    fucka, yes its true
    Nobody fucks brothers quite like you

Shut your fucking face
    brother
    fucka
    You're the one that fucked your
    brother, brother
    fucka
    You dont eat or sleep or mow the lawn,
    You just fuck your
    brother
    all day long

(farting noises)
    Hmm!
    (farting noises)
    (laughing)
    (farting noises)

What's going on here?
    (farting noises)
    Fuckerfuckerbrother fucka brother
    fucka fucka fucka fucka
    OOOoooooooooooooh
    Shut your fucking face
    brother
    fucka

You're a boner biting bastard
    brother
    fucka
    You're a
    brother
    fucka I must say
    Well you fucked your
    brother
    yesterday
    (laughing)
    brother
    fucka... thats you
    Everyone: B-R-O-T-H-E-R fuck you
    brother

Fuckaaaaaa.....

Suck my balls

^^^^^^^yay!!!!!!!!

Well, I don't see why Jennifer Aniston really brings out the venom, she has never struck me as anything but....just harmless. People can say she's pathetic about how she acted after the whole AJ/Brad thing, but if you think she's pathetic thats one thing. But why so venomous? I can only figure that it must be due to the Angelina love.
    Nah, I think people do it out of fun and aren't venomous.

If anything, I'm a fair-weather fan! Something I don't care about, but hell, I'll pick the winning team for shits and giggles over pity parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    But we're SO above it all anyway, right?
    HELL no.

^^^Especially not when it comes to showcasing Mr. Aniston's numerous flaws and insecurities.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    The Maniston Manifesto

Women of the world hear me
    I am manly in both face and form
    And thus I am barren
    And I am alone

I ask for your pity my sisters
    In my time of great turmoil
    My time of great sorrow
    For these are the bad days
    The days that try a man's soul

Brad was taken by a seductress
    Beautiful in face and form
    Vince sobered up
    And I was again alone

But do not fret my sisters
    For a day of reckoning draws near
    Soon I shall rise reborn
    And never again will the world forget
    He who is a son, an actor, and a Friend
    I'm glad Jennifer did not have a child with her philandering husband. She said all along she wanted to have children after Friends ended. Unfortunately, her husband had already began an affair with a notorious slut by that time and had emotionally withdrawn from their relationship. Why should Jennifer have had a child when her husband was cheating on her and she didn'tt know if her marriage would last? I applaud her for not getting pregnant to hold onto her husband, like many other women have done. Jennifer will have a child when the time is right, if she's able to find the right man. She will have the last laugh when her philandering ex's insta-family blows up. He and his trainwreck of a baby mamma have jumped into it all too fast and have bitten off more than they can chew with the maniac, one-right-after-the-other adoptions. I will be laughing my ass off when I hear of Angelina leaving Brad for one of her married co-stars. I don't even like Jennifer, but I think she has been treated unfairly in this situation. Her husband cheated on her and left her, and there are people blaming her for the split, and bashing her left and right. She's done nothing but endure world class humiliation at the hands of her ex and his mistress, so I'm not sure what she's done to receive the hatred. She hasn't whined about the end of their marriage, although many women in the same situation would have. She did one interview about the split to get her side of the story out there and that's it. Angelina is the one blabbing to every media outlet that will have her.

Bronze Member

Thumbs up

Yeah for Jennifer. I think she'll make a great mother!

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    I'm glad Jennifer did not have a child with her philandering husband. She said all along she wanted to have children after Friends ended. Unfortunately, her husband had already began an affair with a notorious slut by that time and had emotionally withdrawn from their relationship. Why should Jennifer have had a child when her husband was cheating on her and she didn'tt know if her marriage would last? I applaud her for not getting pregnant to hold onto her husband, like many other women have done. Jennifer will have a child when the time is right, if she's able to find the right man. She will have the last laugh when her philandering ex's insta-family blows up. He and his trainwreck of a baby mamma have jumped into it all too fast and have bitten off more than they can chew with the maniac, one-right-after-the-other adoptions. I will be laughing my ass off when I hear of Angelina leaving Brad for one of her married co-stars. I don't even like Jennifer, but I think she has been treated unfairly in this situation. Her husband cheated on her and left her, and there are people blaming her for the split, and bashing her left and right. She's done nothing but endure world class humiliation at the hands of her ex and his mistress, so I'm not sure what she's done to receive the hatred. She hasn't whined about the end of their marriage, although many women in the same situation would have. She did one interview about the split to get her side of the story out there and that's it. Angelina is the one blabbing to every media outlet that will have her.
    World class humilation?? You have got to be kidding me! WHAT does she have to feel humilited about? Her marriage didn't work - OH WELL - it's not the first marriage to end and it won't be the last.

I seriously doubt she felt humilated at all. She obviously wasn't in a good marriage and like most people who aren't, it was probably a bittersweet time for her. Sad that her marriage failed, but hopeful there would be someone else - someone who is meant for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I just do it because it's amusing to see the aftermath
    You would more than likely get a better response taking the piss out of Veinalina imo.

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    A devout believer in the Maniston Manifesto.

Hail to the Chin!

Quote Originally Posted by Born In A Brothel View Post
    Hail to the Chin!

I'M OVULATING! GIVE ME BABY!

^^ Nah, she's on the rag. Permanently.

Is that a bloke in a bikini?, or is it that a tranny?

^^ I think maybe it's a big catfish.

Thread Information