Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: James Haven says Angelina Jolie is thin because she feels guilty eating

Elite Member

^^wow. i love that analogy. and dont forget, this is the 2nd marriage shes wrecked. billy bob was practically down the aisle with Laura Dern. she doesnt care and im starting to believe she really is a master manipulator. her and her hypnotic vag

Laura Dern is a homewrecker herself, so I wouldn't shed too many tears on her.

If that's true: Jesus, what a nut case.
    I saw a film today, oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ^^wow. i love that analogy. and dont forget, this is the 2nd marriage shes wrecked. billy bob was practically down the aisle with Laura Dern. she doesnt care and im starting to believe she really is a master manipulator. her and her hypnotic vag

Spot on analysis!! I agree completely!!

This bitch privately owns an airplane. An airplane for the love of God! There is no way in hell that she feels guilty about her extragavant consumption and lifestyle. She had a baby and she is vain and wants to make sure that all of that extra five pounds she gained is gone for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset View Post
    This bitch privately owns an airplane. An airplane for the love of God! There is no way in hell that she feels guilty about her extragavant consumption and lifestyle. She had a baby and she is vain and wants to make sure that all of that extra five pounds she gained is gone for good.
    I think that five pounds was gone, oh about thirty pounds ago.

Hit By Ban Bus!

[quote=SunShine23;690935 and dont forget, this is the 2nd marriage shes wrecked. billy bob was practically down the aisle with Laura Dern. she doesnt care and im starting to believe she really is a master manipulator. her and her hypnotic vag[/quote]

3 days before she married bbt, aj checked herself into cedar sinai. she said she was going to hurt herself or someone else. she also claimed she did not want to marry him as she would not make a good wife. apparently he swooped down, twisted her arm and gave her an ultimatum. they're all a bit loony. one not better than the other.

Hmmm... Audrey Hepburn used to say the same thing. She said she felt guilty eating after seeing so may starve during WWII then her work with UNICEF compounded that guilt or something like that.

Hit By Ban Bus!

most anorexic girls i've known were survivors of sexual abuse. not because they feel guilty that other people are hungry. strangely a friend of mine reminds me of aj, in looks and attitude. she was raped by her father and still has eating disorder problems. a really big heart for strangers. she works with street people. would give them the world. always bawling about them and angry about their condition. but when it comes to her friends, she's always cancelling plans, forgets meeting blah blah. we've grown apart but i aleways noticed this about her.
    yes audrey hepburn seemed to have a death wish between the chain smoking and the not eating.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information