Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: James Haven says Angelina Jolie is thin because she feels guilty eating

Elite Member

That reminds me of a local "star" who just launched her (stupid)book and she served the audience carrots. Her excuse was that she would donate the money she saved this way to some orphanage. But she owns a Porsche, a Mercedes and a Harley and wears the most expensive clothes(Fendi, Hermes, Prada, Manolo).

I'm glad James Haven is not my brother. He's so loose-lipped. And wasn't he saying just a couple of weeks ago that she is so thin because of stress? Pick one excuse and stick with it, James.

Sounds like bs.

What a load of bullpoop. If she feels such privileged guilt about such a thing as eating then how can she justify her designer clothes and otherwise expensive lifestyle? If this was for real she'd sell everything she owns, donate it to relief work and go live in a tent in Cambodia.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    If this was for real she'd sell everything she owns, donate it to relief work and go live in a tent in Cambodia.
    I would absolutely LOVE it if she did that. Then we'd never have to hear about her again.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    If this was for real she'd sell everything she owns, donate it to relief work and go live in a tent in Cambodia.
    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I would absolutely LOVE it if she did that. Then we'd never have to hear about her again.
    If she did, I think that Cambodia's communications network would be upgraded & uprated at an alarmingly fast rate!!!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Biggest. bullshit. ever.

And just like that I'm back to hating her ass.

First of all, everything her brother tells the press is leaked by her.

Secondly, why does she still wear designer clothes, flies in private jets, stays in luxury resorts, lives in multiple homes? So she doesn't feel bad for doing that, but she feels bad for EATING?

She doesn't eat, because she's a vain, shallow bitch.

And ONCE AGAIN she uses starving children to improve her image. This is supposed to quiet all the talk about her anorexia.

Rot in hell, Veingelina.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I'd say she's playing with Ana or she's using Heroin, not feeling guilty about the starving kiddos of the world.

Bullshit! If she was really affected by poverty, she would give up the mansions, the expensive clothes, the 1k shoes, etc.

He should be a writer, because he is great with spinning yarns.

She wants the attention and we all know it. If she is that skinny, it's Annie, the Bully, of the white knight on a horse. Don't even make up a story like that.

Yea, and when I have a beer or my favorite cocktail, it is to protest Prohibition. Whatever!
    Last edited by RevellingInSane; June 3rd, 2007 at 10:16 AM.

I agree this is just another excuse for Angie’s alarming weight loss.

The photos to prove she eats didn’t work because she looks like she’s going to puke.

Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Biggest. bullshit. ever.

And just like that I'm back to hating her ass.

First of all, everything her brother tells the press is leaked by her.

Secondly, why does she still wear designer clothes, flies in private jets, stays in luxury resorts, lives in multiple homes? So she doesn't feel bad for doing that, but she feels bad for EATING?

She doesn't eat, because she's a vain, shallow bitch.

And ONCE AGAIN she uses starving children to improve her image. This is supposed to quiet all the talk about her anorexia.

Rot in hell, Veingelina.
    I agree. If her brother actually did say this, she's behind it. She knows people are talking about her weight. The Star did a cover of her with the title Angelina Starving. What a great way to spin anorexia! She is so caring and sensitive that she can not bring herself to eat. How can she possibly eat when there are starving people in the world! She's saintly, not anorexic, you haters!

I say Nicole Richie should follow suit. She should don a hair shirt and say she's starving for all the poor, underfed children in Africa. That will shut up all the silly Anorexia talk.

^^^ Agreed. And it's so bloody patronising of her because the difference between her "starving" and Ethopians who are genuinely starving is the SHE HAS A CHOICE.

So she'll never truly know what it's like to be starving to death and unable to do anything about it - no matter how thin she gets.

What a stupid way to handle guilt. We can donate and try and help but I think a real starving man would think anyone who turns down food when they're truly hungry is a bloody idiot.

Apparently she doesn't think she needs to stay healthy to raise the poor underprivileged kids she adopted either. I thought she was mentally ill from day one and nothing she has done has changed my mind about that.

I can sort of believe this; it's the same concept as when some people who see how animals are killed stop eating meat because it disgusts them. And she does not only donate money to countries, but actually goes to these places to help. Woman's no saint for sure, but she does put her money where her mouth is.

She feels guilty eating, but not about wrecking a marriage. Idiot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information