Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Britney Spears shaves off all of her hair

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Like I already said, she had many many chances to get herself straighten out and she chose not to. You can't call us heartless bitches for not feeling sorry for her. There are people who are so much less fortunate and still survive, raise kids at young age (some younger than Brit) get an education and make themselves decent and worthy human beings.

And you must be kidding about her talent.
    ITA!!!!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by Giselle View Post
    There are much worse parents, much worse, please. Just see the news, and you get what I mean. I don't even think her kids miss her that much anymore, given the time she actually spends with them ...IF she gets to spend ANY time with them when the cameras are not around anyway, I mean, someone who parties all night long, gets fucking wasted like she does, has to sleep during the day non? Kids are growing up with babysitters, that's my point. But nevermind.

Girl begs for attention, girl is down on her knees beging for attention. This girl is desperate. And she will pretty much do anything to be on the news. She could've done this at home godamnit! But nope, let's do it where the cameras are. Voilá Britney, you ARE the news! Enjoy. While everyone else laughs at your expense.

This is degredating, and so sad really.
    Duh, of course there's much worse parents than Shitney. I mean: people KILL their own offspring for crying out loud. I was talking about CELEB parents, who usually play perfect for the media. Jacko messed it up, O'Neal certainly messed it up, now it's Shitney's turn.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Godammit, what the fuck is wrong with you????!?!!!?!?!
    Fact: Britney Spears has a sex-kitten image.
    Fact: Britney Spears is overtly sexual in her private life.
    Fact: Some men (and women) believe that overtly sexual women want sex whenever, wherever.
    Fact: Just because a woman seems promiscuous doesn't mean she really is.

Therefore, there is no need for you to get defensive when HWBL posits that, if Britney was assaulted, the perpetrator may have mistaken "No" "Stop it!" and fighting back as rough sex. Because some women do like rough sex. It is entirely possible that 1) Twitney said "stop"; 2) the dude thought she didn't mean it; 3) she finally gave up when she realized he wasn't going to stop; 4) he penetrated and, thus, raped her. WHICH IS WHY THE CLICHE HAS BECOME "NO MEANS NO." That cliche is specifically for dumbass males that can't recognize a genuine "No" when they hear one. Especially when alcohol and/or drugs is/are involved.

So climb down off your fucking high horse, Novice, and stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. HWBL is not a stupid jackass, and only stupid jackasses think that it's impossible for a (supposedly) promiscuous woman to be raped.

And, finally, for the fucking record: HWBL DID NOT INSINUATE THAT IT'S BRITNEY'S FAULT IF SHE WAS IN FACT SEXUALLY ASSAULTED.
    I'm touched by your fine tuned support WH! At least you understood what I was saying, thanks.

***** celeb

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

I love this new Britney creation at Gallery of the Absurd!

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Duh, of course there's much worse parents than Shitney. I mean: people KILL their own offspring for crying out loud. I was talking about CELEB parents, who usually play perfect for the media. Jacko messed it up, O'Neal certainly messed it up, now it's Shitney's turn.
    Obviously I got your point, duh.

she is not a bad parent, not at the moment, of course. Because she simply isn't a parent, she has no time for that. But there are oh so many like her in hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    She needs hay-ulp.
    Bwah! Short 'n' sweet. And totally messed up!

Quote Originally Posted by Giselle View Post

she is not a bad parent, not at the moment, of course. Because she simply isn't a parent, she has no time for that. But there are oh so many like her in hollywood.
    exactly, she isn't the exception, we just don't hear about the others like we do her.

Okay, it's nearly night time in L.A. That's where she is, right?
    What will happen tonight I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    I'm touched by your fine tuned support WH! At least you understood what I was saying, thanks.
    Reading and comprehension has always been one of my strengths.

What's the website that actually tracks the celebs and reports their where abouts online?

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    I was thinking the same thing in another thread. Maybe the picture of Justin and Kevin laughing pushed her over the edge. People said that they were laughing at her.

It must be hard to go from golden pop star to what she's become.
    I agree with this. Everbody's laughing at her now and talking about her and trying to touch her. She's freaking out and people are constantly mocking her, her decisions, her hair. She is extremely depressed and just feeling awful about herself, her mistakes, her life. I feel sorry for her.
    Last edited by SweetPea; February 17th, 2007 at 08:21 PM.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    I've read the theory that she shaved her head in an anticipated drug test in the custody battle. This is entirely plausible. A friend of mine went through a very acrimonious custody battle. Her ex had the court order a 730 evaluation which includes psychological testing and drug testing. She had to give a strand of hair. So, this possibly could be a big public "Fuck You!" to Kevin.
    One of those people at that hair place HAD to have saved some of that hair though. They HAD to have. Someone with money grubbing paws would surely find a way to make a buck off of it. All they have to do is test her DNA from it and voila!

oh my goddd. poor girl... shits so sad

Hit By Ban Bus!

And that makes me think, what's the point of shaving then if she has to stay clean? I don't think the theory holds up under scrutiny. I think she faced the fact her hair was thrashed and she was facing the harsh reality that shaving is the best answer. That, or a 1-inch cut all over. That to me is why she was crying. Amongst a myriad of other things, of course.

Sitting naked, all day, covered in lotion is not a committable action.

That doesn't sound insane to me, lol.
    If she keeps her head shaved she can do drugs all day long. Just the kind that leave the body quickly.

Thread Information