Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 563
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Britney Spears shaves off all of her hair

  1. #181
    Silver Member irishpig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    ^I'm sorry, but if she was sexually assaulted, how would the perpetrator know he went too far with a girl who is soooooo sexually out there, on a daily basis?
    His first clue would be when she said no.

  2. #182
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    Everyone's forgotten about Anna Nicole now, and THIS is what is on the news, haha. If she wants attention, she sure is getting it. If she doesn't, i feel a bit sorry for her. I wouldnt say shaving one's head makes them insane, but I think Britney has shown other signs that she is losing the plot. I feel a little bad for posting this but it was too good to pass up.

    from the superficial.com, to the tune of Elton John's Candle in the Wind..

    White Trash in the Wind


    Get lost Britney Spears
    Though I never dug you at all
    I can't get away from you
    Thanks to the tabloids in the mall

    You make your bones with Mickey
    And then you lied to us at night
    And said you were a virgin
    While you got fucked every night

    And it seems to me you're living your life
    Like white trash in the wind
    Your babies don't know who to cling to
    Because you're never in

    And they would have liked to have told you
    But they're just little kids
    Your interest in them burned long before
    Their needs for you ever did

    You got a nose job early
    And bought yourself giant tits
    To be the center of attention
    A empty vessel we called Brit

    Your marriage was a joke
    You picked the biggest loser you could find
    Kevin Federline
    A wigger who couldn't rhyme

    You made friends with Paris and Lindsay
    Somehow, you made them look good
    When you flashed your pussy
    And nobody got wood

    You're gonna fucking die
    If you don't slow down, y'see
    Barfing Cheetos and Stoli
    In a rented SUV

    Get lost Britney Spears
    From the young man in the Superfish thread
    Who now sees you as repulsive
    With your fucked-up, shaven head

  3. #183
    Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Now with ADD added goodness!
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    ROFLMAO!
    When you flashed your pussy
    And nobody got wood
    I love it! Too true.

  4. #184
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    48,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    With your fucked-up, shaven head


    Fab!

  5. #185
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    23,466

    Default

    Bravo!

  6. #186
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    I'd fall over laughing if it wasnt so tragic. The girl obviously needs some help. I think she was prevented from learning how to live a proper and normal life, over sexualized far too young and introduced to the big bad adult world in the worst way possible. I get this crying out for help stuff. I do and I feel for her. God the amount of times I've acted out by doing something drastic...

    I hope that she gets the help she needs.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde


  7. #187
    Elite Member mistify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    in the twilight zone.
    Posts
    4,558

    Default

    Okay, where does it say she was assaulted? I missed something.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

  8. #188
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    48,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkberry View Post
    UPDATE ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS AT CEDARS-SINAI MEDICAL CENTRE

    She was sexually assaulted prior to shaving her head
    . She was getting checked out. I really don't feel like I should be writing this though. We can share the guilt.

    Source: ONTD

    Someone else said:

    at cedars basically.. she was pacing and scratching her head a lot. when she wouldn't answer questions or talk the dr. told her that he had other @#%$ to do, and if she was going to be a pain she could leave. so with her friend at her side begging and pleading with her to stay, she walked out.
    apparently she barely said a word. They think meth
    Post number 40

  9. #189
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    23,466

    Default

    Who and where is this friend? Where were they at the shave-athon?

  10. #190
    Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Now with ADD added goodness!
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Dammmyuumm! Assaulted where? Who? My enquiring mind needs to know.

    She's obviously not in her right mind when she shaved her head. Not that shaving your head makes you crazy, I've thought about it a couple of times myself. But all the stories emerging make seem like she's acting like someone tweaking on meth more than doing it because she really wants to.

  11. #191
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,814

    Default

    Yeah..what is ONTD..any link? I missed that I thought that was just unsupported speculation..is this 'assault' thing documented anywhere? (so that is why they were talking about sexual assault in this thread..)

    any links..evidence?..anything whatsoever to support this 'assault' thing???

  12. #192
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    No you're not. That's a normal reaction! I think Britney is Milli Vanilli. That, and the young pimping, the drug use and the probability that her baby is the one with the health problems (in addition to having two small children as a single mother), was enough to send her over the edge.
    Glad to know that I'm not alone here...I agree w/you Mira and Soj. I watched that YouTube video and then looked at those pics of her shaving her head...she's gone. I feel for her...I can't believe I just said that, I'm such a sap, but...wow. Where is her family???? And what about her boys? It's obvious she's not fit to be a parent to them right now.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

  13. #193
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    31,585

    Default

    She has to be on drugs. In the video x17online got, she's walking into the tattoo parlor (or somewhere) and she looks straight at a photographer and says, "I know your face. Who are you?" all weirded out and far away-sounding like she's definitely not all there.

    Right before she said that, the photographer asked her why she shaved her head and she responded, "Because of you."

    She's on something and her attention-whore behavior is so deeply rooted in her personality that even her drug-induced out of control mental breakdown has to be in front of the cameras. It reminds me of when Madonna said--rather, Warren Beatty said it for her--that life's not worth living or nothing's worth doing if it's not in front of the cameras. Sick bitches, both of them. *eta: Britney and Madonna for being attention-seeking whores, that is. WB is ok.

  14. #194
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    So When Britney says No she really means yes?
    Should we all go out & buy our purda now?

    "But in this specific case, where all she did publicly and privately was of a quite provocative and (explicit) sexual nature, it doesn't surprise me if an alleged perpetrator of sexual assault totally got the wrong message from her." and therefore it's not assault? Because her message was provocative? She was the instrument of her own assault?

    I disagree with what you appear to be saying, totally, wholeheartedly.
    The view that I believe you are stating is the reason that so many assaults are not reported, not investigated and do not come to trial (in the UK).
    I thought that we'd moved past this viewpoint? We are living in 2007 NOT 1957 afterall.

    (Incidently I have seen girls in UK towns & clubs behaving just like Britney and no-one states or claims that an attack is their fault. Our society has become increasingly sexualized, with diminished personal responsiblilty and more freedoms. I believe that this is just chaos just waiting to happen!)
    Godammit, what the fuck is wrong with you????!?!!!?!?!
    Fact: Britney Spears has a sex-kitten image.
    Fact: Britney Spears is overtly sexual in her private life.
    Fact: Some men (and women) believe that overtly sexual women want sex whenever, wherever.
    Fact: Just because a woman seems promiscuous doesn't mean she really is.

    Therefore, there is no need for you to get defensive when HWBL posits that, if Britney was assaulted, the perpetrator may have mistaken "No" "Stop it!" and fighting back as rough sex. Because some women do like rough sex. It is entirely possible that 1) Twitney said "stop"; 2) the dude thought she didn't mean it; 3) she finally gave up when she realized he wasn't going to stop; 4) he penetrated and, thus, raped her. WHICH IS WHY THE CLICHE HAS BECOME "NO MEANS NO." That cliche is specifically for dumbass males that can't recognize a genuine "No" when they hear one. Especially when alcohol and/or drugs is/are involved.

    So climb down off your fucking high horse, Novice, and stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. HWBL is not a stupid jackass, and only stupid jackasses think that it's impossible for a (supposedly) promiscuous woman to be raped.

    And, finally, for the fucking record: HWBL DID NOT INSINUATE THAT IT'S BRITNEY'S FAULT IF SHE WAS IN FACT SEXUALLY ASSAULTED.

  15. #195
    Elite Member Cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    citizen of the world
    Posts
    5,443

    Default


    MORE PIECES TO THE PUZZLE:

    Larry Rudolph was Britney's manager from the beggining of her career until she was married, he was fired when she got married & rehired as her manager when she filed for Divorce, comments on the situation:

    "Britney has been through a tragic thing that hopefully will never happen again, and shaving her hair was a sort of therapeutic thing for her."

    Larry also goes on to speak about Britney seeking help "Britney knows that she needs help and is already going through counselling, she knows what needs to be done and is slowly re-building herself step by step."

    According to different rumors, Britney was raped at a bar/club. But, what if she actually did this in memory of her aunt Sandra? (Sandra was her aunt that suffered of cancer for several years & passed away a few weeks ago; she was also like a second mother to Britney) Some say something happened in Miami and that's why she got back to LA so fast. Who knows...

    source: Ubritney.com

    And Britney was in such a hurry to get home:

    Britney's American Airlines flight from Miami to LA Amid conflicting reports of a 24-hour stint in rehab, Britney Spears, 25, arrived back in L.A. today after being seen boarding American Airlines flight 2213 from Miami shortly before 11 a.m.. Fellow passengers were surprised to find that the singer, clad in a red shirt and blue pants, sat alone and in coach class.

    According to an eyewitness, "she was the last person to board the plane. She took a seat in the last row - right in front of the bathrooms." The passenger reported that Brit was friendly to those passing by to say hello, but insisted that no photos be taken.
    Source: UBritney.com

    Someone asked why Britney's assistant quit. Here's a letter she wrote about it:

    February 15, 2007 -- Felicia Culotta’s letter to Ruben, the editor of a blog called That Other Blog, in response to a “Why Britney is Asking for it” post:
    Ruben,
    Once again–I commend you for your Honesty and Integrity. I have been reading your new website daily and am grateful to have that to go to, to check on the antics of Britney. Britney doesn’t have a Publicist for me to clear this thru first, so it will come directly from my heart to you!
    I am writing in response to “Where is Felicia?” on your editorial. I am home–in Mississippi…….I am now a trained Corporate Flight Attendant and fly with a tiny jet company out of Georgia. I am also a substitute Preschool Teacher at the Church Preschool in my town. I LOVED being with Britney for the past 9 1/2 years. I enjoyed being a part of HER dream, but now, am living my own dream.
    I cherish ALL the incredible opportunities that came my way thru my job with Britney and am crushed/saddened/heart sick by the way her life is unfolding…….
    I want you to know Ruben that WE (as in her Family and nearest and dearest-ALL of whom are NOT on the payroll anymore!!) are doing EVERYTHING in our power to get help for Britney and all in our power to NOT pad the bottom or move the bottom, so when she does indeed hit rock bottom, she’ll stand up and walk away from this whole fiasco a new, confident, changed, career driven Britney like we all knew and loved.
    There’s just so much you can do to help a person-I don’t dare want to be an enabler, and I cannot love her enough for the both of us. I cannot convince her in ANY way to love herself. All I can do is be a friend, someone that loved her for MANY years unconditionally, and PRAY. That, I have decided is the most and best I can do for my friend. I cannot save her from herself, nor can I commit her to any type of treatment program against her wishes and will. I am throwing my hands up and realizing that I am helpless over another-ANYONE!
    It’s been a hard reality for me to face. I have lived my best example daily, and that is ALL I’m capable of. To see what’s transpiring now, makes me feel a failure, defeated. I LOVED and BELIEVED in what I was a part of for the past 10 years and was so incredibly proud of Britney and all she’d become.
    All that to say this Ruben–I’m so Southern, and the BEST way for me to tell you how I feel is to say-You can just kick an old Dog so many times before he gets off the porch. I, FELICIA, am OFF the porch!!
    Thank you for ALL you’ve done–ALL the love and support over the years. ALL the non-judgement and ALL the Honesty!
    PLEASE let me know if there’s ANYTHING I can do to repay your kindness. With as much sincerity as I can Muster,
    -FE


    FELICIA SPEAKS - Nationalnews - New York Post Online Edition


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Britney Spears' new rat's nest hair
    By moomies in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: February 23rd, 2007, 04:25 PM
  2. Replies: 89
    Last Post: February 20th, 2007, 07:22 AM
  3. Is it safe for pregnant Britney Spears to dye her hair?
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: October 9th, 2006, 04:31 PM
  4. Britney Spears Dyed Hair To Help Image
    By twitchy in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: June 30th, 2006, 06:39 AM
  5. Britney Spears' stress causing hair loss
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 8th, 2006, 10:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •