Thread: Kate Moss at the police station after paparazzi high-speed chase

Default Kate Moss at the police station after paparazzi high-speed chase

KATE Moss walked into a police station last night after being involved in a dramatic high-speed chase.
    Her car was pursued through Paris by at least 15 French paparazzi.

The 150mph Mercedes was driven “like a bat out of hell” by playboy and magazine editor Jean-Yves Lefur, 42.

He had stayed with Kate yesterday afternoon in her fourth-floor room at the Paris Ritz hotel — with the “Do Not Disturb” sign on.

The pair left at 8pm — followed by the photographers. Minutes into the chase Lefur reversed into one of their scooters — his supercharged black V8 motor smashing its front guard.

Witnesses said Kate and Lefur — who has been engaged to Princess Stephanie of Monaco — sped through three red lights.

One said: “It was like something out of a movie.”

The pair then drove to a police station near the Champs de Elysses and made a complaint about being harassed by snappers.

Traffic was then stopped by officers so the couple could make their getaway.

The chase comes days after Kate’s driver shook off paparazzi at 90mph-plus speeds through the tunnel where Princess Diana died in 1997.

Meanwhile, Kate is looking to enrol her daughter Lila Grace in a private school in Malibu, California, for six months — casting doubt on whether she intends to come back to Britain to answer police questions about taking cocaine.
    thesun.co.uk

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Re: Kate Moss at the police station after paparazzi high-speed chase

I can't believe they chased her through the tunnel where Diana died. That is fucked up.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Such a dramatic life for a mother who should keep her nose clean (pun intended) and be a responsible parent. She needs to lead a calmer life - sure she's a model and attending parties is part of the job but she doesn't need to go to the extent she has been. For Lila's grace she needs to grow up and learn responsibilities.

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch
    I can't believe they chased her through the tunnel where Diana died. That is fucked up.
    yeah that struck me as a very odd turn of events too

Thats freaky isn't it?? I'd have been terrified if I was Kate.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    Thats freaky isn't it?? I'd have been terrified if I was Kate.
    Well after you're used to waking up in the morning beside Pete Doherty I don't think there's a lot that can terrify you.

Thread Information