Thread: Nicole Kidman can't stay away from Keith Urban

Default Nicole Kidman can't stay away from Keith Urban

NICOLE KIDMAN turned her back on a traditional Australian Christmas with her kids and family to spend the holidays with new beau KEITH URBAN in Nashville, Tennessee.

The actress joined the Urbans at his rural retreat on Christmas Eve (24DEC05), according to US showbiz magazine In Touch.

The MOULIN ROUGE! star was spotted strolling with Urban and his mother, MARIENNE, in Percy Warner Park in Nashville late on Christmas Day (25DEC05).

Although locals reported seeing the loved-up pair holding hands, the couple still hasn't gone public with the romance.

It's the second successive US holiday Kidman has spent with Urban and his family - she also joined them for Thanksgiving at the end of November (05), inviting her own parents, JANELLE and ANTONY, to join her.
    contactmusic.com

Elite Member

Default Re: Nicole Kidman can't stay away from Keith Urban

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane
    contactmusic.com
    I keep reading that "the couple still hasn't gone public with the romance", yet I heard Entertainment Tonight confirm it a month or two ago.

Also, I can't see Nicole opting for Keith over "a traditional Australian Christmas with her kids and family". I think it's pretty evident that Nicole's kids are her priority. I'm sure they were with her during her holidays with Keith.

Silver Member

I dunno. I kind-of wonder because I never see anything about Nicole spending time with those kids. They seem to spend more time with TomKat and getting proper indoctrination.

Quote Originally Posted by Cate
    I dunno. I kind-of wonder because I never see anything about Nicole spending time with those kids. They seem to spend more time with TomKat and getting proper indoctrination.
    Let's hope it's because she refuses to whore her kids out for photo ops to keep her name on the front page that we never see them with her, and not because she has lost them to Tom Cruise or bumped them down her priority list...I tend to think it is the not whoring them out thing...she seems more that type to me. But then again...what the hell do I know?

Bronze Member

Well, supposedly she is still in Nashville. Why weren't her kids with her this Christmas? She was out doing family stuff-walking in a park witih Keith and his family-and not a publicity stunt. She was also photographed jogging where he lived. She was not made up for picture taking. Who took the pictures? Someone else who happened to be out walking, too, in the park or on the street where she was jogging and sent the pictures into certain websites or magazines? Doesn't she have to go back to work filiming a movie? Does she have a home in Los Angeles? Go home and spend time with the kids! Here's the latest from the tennessean columunist.
    (Fessler's Lane is not an upscale area. How reliable is this)

Fesslers Lane property values are headin' up

Doncha love the holidays in Middle Tennessee? Good food, Southern charm, great music

You know that Keith Urban and Nicole and their families gathered here for Thanksgiving.

And now there are Yuletide sightings of the are-they-or-aren't-they-engaged couple.

Keith and Nicole had a quiet dinner this week at one of their fave Nashville restaurants, Morton's, where Nicole had some salmon and berries while her man had some meat and chocolate cake.

The latest "Kicole" rumor comes from E! Online gossip columnist Ted Casablanca, who reports that Keith and Nicole are building "a gargantuan" home to share here in Middle Tennessee. Of course, you have to wonder about the credibility of the report because it first mentioned that the two are building said home "in Nashville's capital of la-di-da livin', Fesslers Lane."

Hmmm. Wonder if Ted reported that from his upscale digs in south-central L.A.

Elite Member

^^

The other rampant rumor is that they're supposedly getting married this weekend. She wants to beat Tom to the punch. I hope they do it! They're great together.

Thread Information