Thread: Britney Spears in Las Vegas

SVZ

Default Britney Spears in Las Vegas

3/12/05 britney in las vegas

Britney Spears surfaced in Las Vegas on Friday, her 24th birthday, amid fresh reports that her marriage has turned toxic.

Rumored to be in hiding much of the week after a blowup with her party-loving, career-challenged husband, Kevin Federline, Spears was "in town," a Wynn resort source confirmed.
    Advertisement

Don't be surprised, sources say, if she shows up onstage for Tuesday's Billboard Awards at MGM Grand Garden Arena and is a featured part of the Palms' recording studio unveiling after the Billboard Awards.

Another source said Spears had three rooms at the Wynn: one for herself, another for her mother, Lynn, and another for her nanny and 2 1/2-month-old son, Sean Preston.

Federline was reportedly flying into Las Vegas this weekend, but there were questions whether he was joining Spears.

The pop sensation, who has been taking a sabbatical to start a family, was out on the town Wednesday in Los Angeles with some gal pals and part-time Las Vegan Phil Maloof.

Spears' father, Jamie, works at Maloof's Beverly Hills home as a chef. That's called networking.

Britney reportedly booted Federline out of their Malibu home and then left for an undisclosed location "far away from him," a source said.

Her wedding ring has been replaced, a spy says, by a skull-and-crossbones ring.

Her ties to the Maloof family go back several years, even before Palms owner George Maloof helped get her out of her Jan. 3, 2004, quickie marriage to childhood friend Jason Alexander.

The Maloof family is lifting the curtain with media tours of the multimillion-dollar recording studios in the new Fantasy Tower.

Larry Rudolph, Spears' manager for nine years before they split shortly after her annulled Las Vegas marriage, is associated with the recording studio project, one of the most ambitious in the country.

LVRJ

Default Re: Britney Spears in Las Vegas

oh my god!!! the girl is serious.. I cant believe she is wearing a scull and crossbones ring.

Hit By Ban Bus!

God, that pissed me off when I read that she had a room for her nanny and son!

Unhappy Re: Britney Spears in Las Vegas

You're not the only one, Tictac, it pissed me off, too.

god I feel so sorry for that poor little bub, with those hillbillies for parents.

Oh dear, poor wee Sean. I thought brit-brit was going to be nanny-less...shows how long that lasted I guess. I seriously hope she's kicked K-Fed to the kerb
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Forget the little dogs, Babies are the NEW handbags.

Quote Originally Posted by tictac View Post
    God, that pissed me off when I read that she had a room for her nanny and son!
    Christ me too!!

Gold Member

Well I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she got a 3 bedroom suite, meaning the Nanny sleeps in one, she & the baby sleep in one, and the mom in the third. That way there's a common living area. And if she is going to perform, or be visible during the awards, she'll probably take mom as a date (please not K-Fed). It would just look bad to bring the baby. And I do think she is starting to become more visible to get in the public eye as an entertainer, as opposed to be the trashy entertainment.

I also think mom might be at hand, because she's slowly guiding Britney towards a divorce and she doesn't want K-Fed near her daughter.

Sorry if none of this makes sense, I haven't slept in 2 days and I'm kinda tired.

Thread Information