Thread: Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds look forward to marriage, family

Default Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds look forward to marriage, family

By Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel
    Nov 29, 2005

"We haven't got a date just yet, but we're sure enjoying being engaged," gushes actor Ryan Reynolds about his fiancee Alanis Morissette. The pair, however, are already preparing for the future.

When asked if he hopes to start a family with the famed singer, Reynolds responds, "Oh, yeah, for sure. I'd love to have a family, but it's more about when she's ready since I'm not the one who carries it." Right now they're just enjoying being with each other when they can. "We trade off. She'll come on location with me, and then I'll go on the road with her. As long as you keep each other the priority, it seems like everything else just seems to fall into place," he adds.

Meanwhile, Reynolds is earning laughs in his current movie, 'Just Friends," in which he plays a former fat guy-turned-womanizer trying to win over his high school crush. "I've watched it with audiences, and I think everybody that sees it is so shocked to find it as funny as they do," he says. Playing the character certainly brought back a lot of memories for the actor. "I think I can relate to the bottomless abyss of pain that is high school," explains Reynolds. "I can also relate to that feeling of wanting to go back and show them that I made something of myself."
    http://www.nationalledger.com/artman...27261862.shtml

Elite Member

Default Re: Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds look forward to marriage, family

I love these two together. They're such a great match. I've never seen Alannis look happier. It's nice to see. He's a sweetheart. A pretty down-to-earth guy.

Default Re: Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds look forward to marriage, family

They are a sweet couple. They always seem happy when they're together. Good for them.

He is to hot for her but I wish them luck anyways.

Wow, I have something in common with Alanis... I hope to marry and procreate with Ryan Reynolds too!

Quote Originally Posted by miss_perfect View Post
    Wow, I have something in common with Alanis... I hope to marry and procreate with Ryan Reynolds too!
    You & me both sister

they have always seemed like an odd couple to me, but im happy they're happy.
    http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8910/congo36xq.jpg
    la maison est oł le sang est
    avatar credit http://www.livejournal.com/users/teh_indy/

Thread Information