Thread: Lindsay Lohan's rehab photo shoot

Default Lindsay Lohan's rehab photo shoot

Lindsay Lohan has planned a photo shoot with OK! magazine and the pictures have been taken of her inside the Cirque Lodge detox treatment facility in Sundance, Utah. Using various props to illustrate that she is sticking to the program, the starlet is essentially using her sobriety as an accessory in the photos, according to the New York Daily News:
    In one perfectly posed shot, a demure Lohan, her hair pulled tightly back, is reading "Alcoholics Anonymous," AA's 164-page "Big Book," which mixes personal stories of redemption with a description of how the program works.
    OK, so even though they make it sound like Lindsay is a part of this nonsense, this all sounds very sketchy. You're allowed to have photo shoots in rehab? Or I guess that maybe they mean that Lindsay coordinated this somehow so that she looks like she's doing what she's supposed to. In any case, OK's Sarah Ivens said that Lindsay's really trying to make it work this time.
    "She really is taking it seriously," OK! Editor-in-Chief Sarah Ivens said. "She's replacing L.A. and smoking with yoga and reading." And, Ivens said, "she hasn't looked this good in years."
    In years? Damn, that's a pretty well-aimed backhanded compliment, since she's talking about a girl whose barely twenty-one years old. Sarah must be taking notes from my Aunt Gina.

A Socialite's Life
    *Madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring*
    ~Marilyn Monroe~

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

You have got to be kidding?!?! WTF, this is such an absolute joke.

Hit By Ban Bus!

this is the most important role she'll ever play

(keep in mind I'm saying its an act)

"She's replacing L.A. and smoking with yoga and reading"

Honk Honk Honk Honk

^my bullshit alarm going off

Yeah i'm wondering what kind of facility lets patients have PHOTOSHOOTS while they are there. This is not a rehab, this is another joke. Any rehab that sounds like a luxury hotel is a joke. She's not going to stay sober. She needs to hit rock bottom, and let me tell you, all she's landing on right now are egyptian cotton sheets.
    *Madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring*
    ~Marilyn Monroe~

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

My ex went to some rehab that made him wear scrubs (to break them down) yet he was still able to use his cell to text and call me all the f-ing time...... some rehab... got a pool going with some friends on how long until he's running around his front yard naked again.

Well, if they have pix of her reading the Big Book, then she must be taking it seriously...

We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

"she hasn't looked this good in years."

this is a mistake it should be: 'she hasn't looked good in years" emphasis on years.

here is one of the fake ass pictures

She's probably reading the stories and saying "I have nothing in common with these drunks". I don't buy this at all. Photo shoot in rehab...how freakin obnoxious.
    Last edited by sprynkles; August 23rd, 2007 at 02:05 AM.

what are the odds of her just going away? can't the scientologist abduct her or something. GOSH.
    ~Marilyn Monroe~

In one perfectly posed shot, a demure Lohan, her hair pulled tightly back, is reading "Alcoholics Anonymous," AA's 164-page "Big Book," which mixes personal stories of redemption with a description of how the program works.

I'm sorry but the administrators at Cirque Lodge are egregious. They're not only making a mockery of their instutution, but perpetrating the sterotype that celebrities use rehab as a means of garnering good publicity. I know Lindsay could use publicity right now, since she's been off the radar and White Oprah is probably shitting bricks because she has no one to glom onto nowadays.. but seriously? Shouldn't she be in a group therapy session or something instead of posing (rather obviously) with an AA book? Might as well have given her a copy of Finnegan's Wake, because she sure as hell doesnt understand what she's 'reading.'

Thread Information