Thread: Beloved fiance Spencer Pratt doesn't buy Heidi Montag diamonds despite what he said

Default Beloved fiance Spencer Pratt doesn't buy Heidi Montag diamonds despite what he said

Heidi: Spencer's Not The Only Fake

Posted Aug 15th 2007 2:34PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: TV, Wacky and Weird
    "The Hills" attention-whore-in-chief Heidi Montag got a serious rock from her, uh, beloved fiancee, Spencer Pratt. But it looks like the bling is about as "real" as all the bitchfighty drama on the MTV series.

As you may have seen, not-so-big-spender Pratt asks to borrow pal Brody Jenner's credit card to buy the engagement ring -- slow week with no tabloid photos to sell! Princess Heidi's engagement ring was purchased from the Ice Accessory store at a mall in Brentwood. Spencer ultimately picked out what looked like a pink diamond surrounded by diamonds, and even crowed that J. Lo and Kobe's wife Vanessa had identical ice, and that Heidi would need "a GPS device" for the ring in case she lost it.

One problem: Heidi's ring is a big fat FAKE! Sources tell TMZ that the pink diamond is really a lavender, lemon amethyst! The ring is surrounded by diamonds and the ring retails for $2,890! Not exactly chump change, but definitely a little low-rent for Jenny's block -- or ring finger.
    tmz.com

I don't see the problem with not having diamonds (as we've discussed in other threads - many prefer coloured stones) however, telling her its diamonds when its not is cheap!
    Last edited by Novice; August 16th, 2007 at 10:22 AM.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Bronze Member

What do you expect from Shitcer? He's a total loser and attention whore. Come to think of it they make a perfect couple.

Yeah like we didn't know its wasn't some J.Lo bling...the store he went into looked like a Claire's! I loved how he asked Brody for the credit card as if he does it all the time. At least Brody has some brains to deny him. This is sooo funny cause Audrina made a quote about how the ring is probably fake, I bet this is just eating them both up. By the end of the day we will probably have word from Spencer saying its all real. I bet he'll even have Ronny Mervis there to verify its validity...Such a tool, this just makes me laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

It was less than 3k and he still couldn't afford it? What a douche! And if he lied to her about it as well, that just totally solidifies what everyone says about him.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

A lavender, lemon amethyst ring sounds a helluva lot more attractive than a pink diamond, which I equate with 80's pink ice.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hee hee I think it's funny that his last name is Pratt, it's fitting really.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

Perez Hilton has a photo of a ring that allegedly looks exactly like Heidi's ring, and it looks like all white stones. It also is from the Ice Accessory store, is made of "lab grown" diamonds, and retails for $799.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    A lavender, lemon amethyst ring sounds a helluva lot more attractive than a pink diamond, which I equate with 80's pink ice.
    And it's not a blood diamond, either, which is a plus.

Bronze Member

I knew that ring was fake. They are giving one away on this site and it looks just like Heidi's and only cost 65 bucks.

Win Heidi’s Engagment Ring!! : Celebrity Couples

Thread Information