Thread: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel to cohabitate?

Default Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel to cohabitate?

Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake To Move In Together

Life&Style has concluded that the lovebirds (ahem) will be moving in together once Justin concludes his world tour. Well I'm sure this would be news to both Justin and Jessica and some other people as well. Justin doesn't live with anyone except his mommy and Jessica, well let's just say she's got a lot of dogs to contend with and exercise equipment and so I don't think she's moving anywhere either.

Now, I'm not saying Justin and Jessica can't milk this story. When he gets done with his tour they can go look for houses in NY and LA while they take vacations to out of the way places where they can have some privacy and be sheltered from the pap and feel free to be themselves. Then Jessica can go somewhere and work on a film and Justin can go work on an album and the next thing you know a year has gone by and the rumors start that Jessica is pregnant and that a dream wedding is in the works when in all actuality they will be right where they are today. Living "separate" lives.

Crazy Days and Nights: Jessica Biel And Justin Timberlake To Move In Together
    I think the Entertainment Lawyer has this one dead on.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

That's a perfect analysis!

It would be sooo great if they got engaged...Poor Cameron is with the guy for 3 years and can't get him to get the ring. Now after a few months of being "public" with Biel, they're moving in together. Hahahaha

It's funny cause I also just read that he was seen canoodling with Kate Hudson over the weekend in Boston and Biel was nowhere in sight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Beard and beardette.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    That's a perfect analysis!

It would be sooo great if they got engaged...Poor Cameron is with the guy for 3 years and can't get him to get the ring.
    Cameron has the commitment issues. She's blabbled numerous times about marriage and her inability to make a commitment.

Hit By Ban Bus!

bunk beds...cool
    i thought she was gay?
    jt has a really ugly profile.

Elite Member

My prediction - pregnant within six months

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Cameron has the commitment issues. She's blabbled numerous times about marriage and her inability to make a commitment.
    So if Justin proposed with a 5 carat ring, Cameron WOULD have turned him down??? Just read it out loud.

Cameron has only been talking about the commitment issues since after Justin. I recall when she was with Matt Dillon her saying how in a few years she was going to be ready to settle down and start a family. Also with Jared Leto she was angered that he wanted to start a music career and it wasn't feasible for their future plans. I also read that Justin would get annoyed with her pressure for them to take the next step, so he ended things with her.

Now granted these all were from tabloids, but since you seem to be BFF's with Camo tell her to give us the real scoop...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post

she babbled this? was she exchanging a glance at the time?
    babbled. i like it.

Whoops, I forgot I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    So if Justin proposed with a 5 carat ring, Cameron WOULD have turned him down??? Just read it out loud.

Cameron has only been talking about the commitment issues since after Justin. I recall when she was with Matt Dillon her saying how in a few years she was going to be ready to settle down and start a family. Also with Jared Leto she was angered that he wanted to start a music career and it wasn't feasible for their future plans. I also read that Justin would get annoyed with her pressure for them to take the next step, so he ended things with her.

Now granted these all were from tabloids, but since you seem to be BFF's with Camo tell her to give us the real scoop...
    She was actually engaged to Matt, so you're right, she didn't have commitment issues then. I dont think JT is totally gay, but maybe its a beards job to say she doesn't want to get married so it doesn't have to happen. I dont know... I think Justin wanted to marry Britney. Like in that song where he says ' i was ready to give you my name'.

Thread Information