Thread: Lindsay Lohan pisses off Loius Vuitton at photo shoot

Default Lindsay Lohan pisses off Loius Vuitton at photo shoot

Looters will be shot! Details about a crazy photoshoot Lohan did with "Elle" earlier in the summer are coming to light. Apparently Lohan thought her ass was on "Supermarket Sweep". She absconded with several items. Coke isn't cheap.
    "Louis Vuitton had sent over some samples for her to wear in the shoot," said a snitch. "Lindsay [at right, in a shot with a stuffed tiger from the September issue], kept shoving the clothes into her bag, and a stylist's assistant kept getting them out of the bag, only to have Lindsay keep trying to take them. She ended up walking off with a very expensive shirt and some other items - which screwed Louis Vuitton because they were set to go to Vogue, W and Harper's Bazaar for other shoots. They were furious and kept trying to get their clothes back, but . . . Lindsay walked out with them and never returned calls." The issue hits stands today, in which she's asked about the photo shoot and replies, "I wanted everything. There was this Cartier watch, and I was like, 'What do I have to do to get this watch?' " Reps for Louis Vuitton, Elle and Lohan didn't return calls.
    Do you get the feeling that she spent that "Mean Girls" money really quick? Nothing can be more jaw-dropping than watching a celebrity shove down merchandise like she won a radio station contest. Louis Vuitton had considered Lohan to be their new face, but this incident put the kibosh on that. And by the way? Lohan's supposedly staying at the Betty Ford Center. Hopefully Betty's overseeing her treatment personally.

(WENN)
    A Socialite's Life

Somehow I don't buy this. Don't most celebs get those clothes with a five fingered discount? I thought it was expected.

Not if the clothes were going to be used for other shoots.

Who the hell would wear any article of clothing that was rubbing up against this Ho's fire crotch?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Somehow I don't buy this. Don't most celebs get those clothes with a five fingered discount? I thought it was expected.
    I don't buy this either. I don't see LV using the same clothes in 3 or 4 different ads or magazines. That's a fashion no-no.

Hit By Ban Bus!

the photo shoots are stupid, if celebrities are known to steal things, then they shouldn't used them anymore.

Silver Member

Well the article said they sent her samples. Which usually means multiple outfits. While they wouldn't use the same outfit she would wear again. I'd expect they might have used the other outfits she was supposed to choose from in different shoots.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I don't buy this either. I don't see LV using the same clothes in 3 or 4 different ads or magazines. That's a fashion no-no.
    They probably sent around highlights from the fall collection or possibly all the RtW pieces. The stylists will decide what to use. LV probably only had samples at that point, which is why they needed them back.

I noticed she didn't manage to walk away with that Cartier watch.

I dont understand how they can go unpunished.. they're basically stealing. Most of these items are thousands of dollars, so it's grand theft. First Britney, now Lindsay.. wonder who else is a closeted klepto?

Figures she would do this..but I guess they expect shit like this after they get gift bags at events then get given free stuff from whatever else..she probably just assumes its all for her since she's so 'famous' and everyone should care about her and no one but her..

Thread Information