Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lainey's gossip on Britney Spears at her video shoot & OK Magazine cover

Default Lainey's gossip on Britney Spears at her video shoot & OK Magazine cover

Becoming Sad Smut

Britney’s photo shoot for the upcoming cover of OK Magazine...exclusive details from multiple sources only here and it’s pretty f&cked up so mind the legal Chinese ass coverage. You know how it is…

Yesterday reportedly when she was filming her new, a photo shoot was also scheduled for the magazine’s upcoming cover story.

As you would expect, Britney supposedly showed up three hours late. When she arrived, she was allegedly out of her f*cking tree and even though everyone knew of her notorious eccentricities (which is putting it kindly) everyone was also shocked to see her so wasted, exhibiting behaviour outrageous even for her. Allegedly of course.

For instance…she had her dog with her – the new puppy she called London. Since London is a puppy and since she has yet to provide him with a proper, regular routine, of course London pissed and shat all over the place. And who picked up the poop? Britney picked up the poop…allegedly mopping it up with a Chanel dress. A Chanel dress. Allegedly of course.

Just the beginning…

I’m told she apparently kept choosing clothes that were 2 sizes too small so that rolls were squeezing out everywhere, giving the stylist a minor panic attack as it’s her professional portfolio and her job on the line if the images comes out bunk – a likely certainty even with the help of photoshoppe.

But it gets worse…

Britney allegedly wanders around babbling like a baby – as in baby talk. Half the time her head can’t stay straight, lolling around on her neck like a bobble. I’m told she also has no boundaries and allegedly, several times, when she had to pee, even though one of the washrooms was being used as a staging area, she would drop trou and make a tinkle WITHOUT CLOSING THE DOOR and an entire crew working around her. Allegedly of course.

Still worse…

The girl allegedly can’t stop touching herself. As in fondling her breasts, rubbing between her legs… I can hardly bear to write this. She apparently goes about it absent-mindedly, as if not aware she’s not alone and at the same time, genuinely curious about her own body, described to me as “like a 5 year old discovering her genitalia for the first time”. Allegedly of course.

So they had one sitting, they were able to get shot. But then paranoia apparently took over, Britney became convinced people were ridiculing her (they probably were), and took off abruptly without explanation. Word is the magazine is scrambling now as it’s supposed to be a cover story, they need more than one image – trying to make it happen for today. She later allegedly explained that she was uncomfortable because she had no idea so many people would be there and it would be such a “big production”. She also thought she looked too “fat”. Allegedly of course.

Thing is, everyone I’ve talked to feels badly for her. Everyone used the word “lost” and “tragic” and having pushed everyone away, and too genetically stupid to take care of herself, Britney is clearly headed for Sad Smut. And Sad Smut don’t belong here…

Just an advance warning…

Attached – photos from yesterday. That poor dog.
    Search Title | LaineyGossip.com

Lost? Tragic? Off her head & roaring down that road to disaster. Someone get her some help. PLEASE!!!??!!!!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Pitiful.

Breakdown is just a mere few weeks away my friends......yippie!

That shit is very sad, yet, not suprising.

It will be interesting to watch it go to shit. It's just weird that Madonna's new one(which she is working with Justin on) will probably be out about the same time and blow this all away.

Wow she takes disturbed to a new level. Allegedly of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Wow she takes disturbed to a new level. Allegedly of course.
    haha true. I think she will head into Micheal Jackson territory.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Self-destruction commencing in 10...9...8....

Her family should commit her. It can't get much worse than this. If they don't take action, she's going to end badly.

I mean, she's against them anyway..., at least they would be helping her.
    Last edited by MaryJane; July 24th, 2007 at 12:09 PM.

This is quite sad, the girl needs help and the paps arent helping by photographing her all the time.

Wow, I knew she was messed up but this takes it to a whole new even more f*cked up kinda level..!!!!

SO.... is it pure mental breakdown or meth-induced mental breakdown? I'd put my money on the latter.

Something tells me she'll be "checking into rehab" for a second time any day now.......

it's sad to watch- but it's like a car crash you can't look away from

Wow...it is sad to watch, but I have to say it doesn't surprise me to read this.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

She looks terrible. She would look so much better if she would wear clothing that is the right size. I really think she is starting to snap, as her behaviour is increasingly odd. She belongs in psychiatric care, not on set making trashy/crappy music videos.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

I'm telling ya - it was Madonna's kiss.....Madonna is one evil bitch!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information