Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie & Joel Madden tells Star magazine: It's a boy... and a wedding!

Default Nicole Richie & Joel Madden tells Star magazine: It's a boy... and a wedding!

A glowing Nicole Richie is busy planning for two happy events — a wedding to her rocker boyfriend Joel Madden and the arrival of their first child, who Star can exclusively reveal is a boy!

The pair spent about an hour and a couple hundred dollars on June 21 shopping in the exclusive Bel Bambini baby boutique in West Hollywood. "Nicole is a regular shopper around here," a source tells Star. "Every time I've seen her in the past she was always wearing clothes that showed off her figure. But when she was at Bel Bambini with Joel, she was in a baggy dress, big sunglasses and flats, the kind of outfit a pregnant woman wears."

It seems like Nicole is doing her best to care for her baby. As Star has reported, she entered Beau Monde rehab clinic as an outpatient on May 11, and insiders say her baby's health was an important reason for her to get clean. She's also been seen with Joel outside doctors' offices in L.A.
    Nicole & Joel: It's A Boy... And A Wedding! (Nicole Richie + Joel Madden)

Ugh. I've never understood this douchebag's appeal. I was hoping she'd end up with the DJ AM guy, he seemed like a good influence on her. I liked them together. This guy just screams "Moron!" to me.

another crack baby, yay!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

How far along do you have to be to tell the sex of a child? I didn't think she was more than 3 or 4 months, even though she's showing already.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    How far along do you have to be to tell the sex of a child? I didn't think she was more than 3 or 4 months, even though she's showing already.
    Usually around 20 weeks they can tell you, sometimes earlier. I dunno, I have a hard time believing that she's preggo, but has it been confirmed?
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Did I miss the part where Nicole tells Star she's pregnant? This just seems like another one of the many articles with a "source" saying "Nicole looks pregnant."

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    The doctor usually schedules the ultrasound at around 20 weeks, but you can go to special places (like "Fetal Photos") as early as 16 weeks to find out the sex and have pics/videos made of the baby.

Or maybe since she's a druggy they've done some additional early ultrasounds to make sure the baby's okay.

ANC

I found out at 16 weeks with both of mine.
    Too many idiots, not enough villages.

Wonder if the baby will come out with a bottle and a pipe? It will be born naked, so let's see how much like Mommy it really is.

I still can't believe her body was able to produce.

Nicole looks like walking death-- don't see how a baby could thrive in that dried up carcass.

I hope the little fella's born healthy. He's already got it bad enough w/those 2 idiots for parents.

Elite Member

"Every time I've seen her in the past she was always wearing clothes that showed off her figure. But when she was at Bel Bambini with Joel, she was in a baggy dress, big sunglasses and flats, the kind of outfit a pregnant woman wears."
    That's bullshit. Baggy dress, sunglasses and flats is what Nicole Richie has been wearing for the last couple of years. I'll believe that she's pregnant when I see the belly... strike that, that's not proof either.

I'm sceptic. It's all too neat, and I very much doubt that she could conceive.

^^ It does seem unlikely, but those poor starving women in third world countries still manage to conceive.

She could of had an amnio to make sure the baby is okay. With her drug history maybe she wanted to make sure that all of the chromosomes (sp?) where okay. She could then find out the sex earlier than with ultra sound.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information