Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears serves her mom with restraining order

Default Britney Spears serves her mom with restraining order

We just caught Britney driving all the way up to Valencia, about 30 minutes north of Los Angeles, where she surprised her mom on the set of sis Jamie Lynne's TV show with legal papers related to a restraining order. As X17online has exclusively reported, Britney is seeking a restraining order against her own mother to keep her mom from visiting with Britney's two sons Sean and Jayden. The reason? -- alleged pain medication abuse by her mom.
    A source has told X17 that Britney's motivation behind this is to stop Britney's mom from seeing the kids at Kevin's house, where Lynne and Kevin colluded together previously, to threaten Britney's custody of the kids if she didn't go to rehab.
    Here's the kicker ... our source says that Britney's own mother, her estranged husband Kevin Federline, and her former manager Larry Rudolph were instrumental in forcing Britney into treatment at Promises rehab in Malibu in February but that a drug test at the time of Britney's admission into the center, turned up negative and proved that her system was totally clean of any drugs.

How and why did Lynne and Britney's relationship degrade to this point and will it ever be repaired?
    Pictures at X17 Online- Come to the Source of Britney walking away smugly from her mom.

How nice of her.

Now, it would be funny if in response Britney's mom teamed up with K-Fed and sued her for custody of the kids on grounds that she's an unfit mother. Hmm, now I wonder if they could make a judge buy that one.

I have to wonder about the drug test being negative when she was admitted into rehab. What kind of test? Because unless there was a hair test involved, don't most drugs metabolize out of your blood and urine within a day?

Still think it's pretty shitty that she served her mom with a restraining order. That will show her

Oh no. Out of everything, she is going to regret this the most.

I can't believe that the drug test was negative.

Silver Member

What did she do in rehab when all the therapists knew, that she doesn't do drugs?? She obviously has problems and if they are not related to drugs, so why did she go to rehab and not into a mental asylum? It's ridiculous.

She is officially nuts now. She has nobody

Could anyone else see Britney going off the deep end and killing herself in a fit of rage and depression? If I were Lynne or anyone else in Britney's family, I would be very concerned about Britney's safety and pushing HARD to have her committed to some sort of mental health facility.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Could anyone else see Britney going off the deep end and killing herself in a fit of rage and depression? If I were Lynne or anyone else in Britney's family, I would be very concerned about Britney's safety and pushing HARD to have her committed to some sort of mental health facility.
    She's very unstable and this could be the path she's heading down.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    That's the very first thing I thought of when I read this. Girl was never very bright, but now she's also dangerously unbalanced and alienating the only people who care about her.

I wonder if it's probably her anger over her mother's treatment of her while she was still a child, pimping her out. An immature way to get back at her mum but then Britney is nothing if not immature. She obviously hasn't resolved anything with her mother and their past together to actually go ahead with this order and she is likely aware that her mum will be hurt most by not being able to see her grandchildren, she's hitting her where it hurts.
    Just a thought. She doesn't seem to reason logically like a grown up should, because she's never truly grown up, that's still no excuse.

hmmm....I don't think she is unstable, I do think she is a spoiled vindictive bitch. If she was really mentally unstable there is no way those kids would still be with her.
    What's shes doing is using her kids as pawns to get back at her mother and manager for sending her to rehab.
    I also have a hard time believing anything X-17 says since they're on her payroll.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

double post.

TMZ has learned Britney Spears gave her mom a present today -- a lawyer's letter -- and mom was none too pleased.

The video was shot in Valencia, Calif. this afternoon on a film set where Britney's younger sister Jamie Lynn is working. There are reports circulating that the papers are a restraining order, but TMZ has confirmed that is NOT the case. It is a letter from an out-of-state lawyer. By the way, Britney could not legally serve her mom with a restraining order if she was the one seeking it.

Sources say Britney feels that her mom turned on her in the days before she entered Promises rehab. She also feels Lynne Spears is not stable enough to be around Brit's kids because she may have her own "issues." We're told the letter bluntly asks Lynne to stay away from the children if she is taking any medications that would impair her ability to be around them.

We're also told Spears has become super-protective of her kids and is taking back a lot of the control that others were exercising over her life.
    So it wasn't really a restraining order. Just a nasty threatening letter. Which means she probably didn't have any real basis to get one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information