Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears thinking of filing a restraining order against her Mom.

Default Britney Spears thinking of filing a restraining order against her Mom.

X17 XCLUSIVE - Source Tells X17 Britney Exploring Possibility Of A Restraining Order Against Her Mom!

A source close to Britney has just given X17, exclusively, some shocking news - Britney's visit to her attorney's office yesterday may have been part of Spears' research into filing a restraining order against her own mother, to keep Grandma away from Jayden and Sean!
    Britney and Lynne's relationship soured when Brit was forced into rehab by her family and management (according to Brit herself) and when it appeared that Lynne was taking Kevin's side in the custody battle involving her own daughter and her daughter's estranged husband.
    Then reports had the mother and daughter reconciling last month and we did catch Brit's mom and her daughter's Bel Air home, but Britney was mum on mom the following day when we asked if she was happy to see her mom again.
    We haven't seen the two together since then and now our source is telling us there are some very deep problems between the two. Apparently Britney feels the situation is serious enough to file a restraining order against her own mother to keep her mom away from her two sons, according to our source.
    We'll do our best to gather more information on this developing story and bring it to you as soon as we can!

But it's not all sad news where Britney's concernced -- we saw her buying a new pet today -- any guesses? We'll bring you that story later ...

X17 XCLUSIVE - Source Tells X17 Britney Exploring Possibility Of A Restraining Order Against Her Mom! (X17 Online)
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

This is sad. Lynne is only trying to do what's best for her grandkids and she's probably a more suitable chaperone than Britney. Britney is a wildchild, but Lynne has also raised two other children who don't appear to be totally out of control, so I don't think she's necessarily to blame for the way Britney turned out. I think that Britney's attitude is the norm among former child stars who have grown up with a virtually unlimited cashflow and no responsibility, and surrounded by handlers who bend over backwards to meet their every demand and constantly tell them how special, amazing, and better than the average person they are. They're going to grow up to be vapid, selfish, entitled, irresponsible adults regardless of who their parents were. Lynne got Britney into showbiz because, like most little girls, Britney wanted to be a star. She had the talent and opportunity to make it a reality, and Lynne let her take her shot. I think that once Britney became a huge star and started to get out of control, it was too late for Lynne to put her foot down and pull her out of the business.

Why has Britney not been committed yet?

I would venture to say Lynne and Kevin are better choices to have custody of the kids.

This woman is going nuts.

This girl has rocks in her head. She shouldn't be allowed to buy another pet or have another child! Hell, she shouldn't be allowed to own a plant.

Have people finally given up on the idea of a (LMAO) "comeback"? Because, please.

People as spoiled and self-entitled as Britney need to be knocked down a peg or five. She won't learn until something serious happens like losing custody of her sons or going completely broke.

Maybe Lynne wasn't the best role model for Britney, but I agree that at some point it's Britney that just won't listen. At this point I feel bad for Lynne. How is she expected to deal with her adult daughter behaving like a petulant child and using her grandkids as pawns just to spite her?

^^I think the only thing that would phase her is going broke. losing custody, eh, not so much.

She should just cut the money off and then her mom won't be able to afford gas to go see the little tikes.

It's true, no one can look away from a good trainwreck. She's unwittingly found the public's achilles heel. I like how you guys focus on the positive!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    She should just cut the money off and then her mom won't be able to afford gas to go see the little tikes.
    Wasn't her mom her manager earlier in her career? I would imagine Lynne Spears has a decent amount of cash on her own from managing Brit-Brit. I also don't think her mom is to blame for the trainwreck she's turned into. Yeah, she got her into a business that's known for chewing people up and spitting them out, but Britney's been an adult for, what, seven years now? She's made her bed, she needs to lie in it. I think her mom is just genuinely concerned for the well-being of her grandkids and Britney's completely deluded.

Can I file a restraining order against Brit? Restraining her from ever speaking or appearing in public ever ever again?
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Saery View Post
    Wasn't her mom her manager earlier in her career? I would imagine Lynne Spears has a decent amount of cash on her own from managing Brit-Brit. I also don't think her mom is to blame for the trainwreck she's turned into. Yeah, she got her into a business that's known for chewing people up and spitting them out, but Britney's been an adult for, what, seven years now? She's made her bed, she needs to lie in it. I think her mom is just genuinely concerned for the well-being of her grandkids and Britney's completely deluded.
    Exactly, her mom made money off Britney and not from actually working.

Quote Originally Posted by Saery View Post
    I agree with this completely. I'm not a big fan of Lynne's but I do think she has her grandsons' welfare in mind. Britney is batshit insane.

Doesn't Cali have the Grandparent's rights thing?

Silver Member

One minute they're fighting, the next minute they are making up, then Lynne decides to go on the View, then she cancels it, then we read everything is fine and now a restraining order. Both of them need some serious therapy to work through their issues.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information