Thread: Amy Winehouse's luxury honeymoon

Default Amy Winehouse's luxury honeymoon

Amy Winehouse has reportedly spent almost 10,000 on a three-day honeymoon with new husband Blake Fielder-Civil.

The British singer forked out a small fortune at a luxury Miami hotel, where the newlyweds splashed out on vintage champagne and room service.

A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Amy told Blake that she'd spare no expense - she's working so hard now that they tried to cram two weeks' worth of fun into two days. They locked themselves in and wouldn't even leave to let the chambermaids change the linen!

"Every few hours, they'd call and ask for bubbly and occasionally French fries."

The couple's 2,500-a-night suite at the luxury Shore Club hotel boasts its own pool and private masseuse service. Amy's room service bill for the three-night stay totaled 1,000.

Petite Amy, 23, tied the knot with 24-year-old Blake on Friday (18.05.07) at the Miami-Dada County marriage licence bureau - just two weeks after he proposed.

Their whirlwind marriage stunned Amy's friends and relatives, as she had recently broken-up with her chef lover Alex Claire.

The 'Rehab' singer dated Blake in the past but the relationship ended bitterly after he allegedly cheated on her.

Heartbroken Amy, who has Blake's name tattooed on her left breast, said the experience inspired the angst-ridden lyrics on her 'Back To Black' album and contributed to her wild behaviour and weight loss at the time.
    Amy Winehouse's luxury honeymoon

Please eat some more french fries, Amy!!

Sounds like she married KFed, Jr.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

Default We saw them pre-nuptials

We were in Miami on Wednesday night and saw them at the lounge at our hotel -- Catalina Hotel. She is really beautiful and very tiny (which was a surprise after seeing her pictures). The "guys" spent at least a couple hours drinking in the bar.

Catalina Hotel and Beach Club | South Beach Hotels | Miami Beach Hotels | Florida Vacation

Thread Information