Thread: John Mayer, single and hitting on super-skinny girls

Default John Mayer, single and hitting on super-skinny girls

John Mayer wasn't licking his wounds alone in his room Thursday night after his split with Jessica Simpson.

The sensitive strummer was at Stereo "hitting on every super-skinny girl there," swears our source, "and only the really skinny ones." That would be the opposite of the voluptuous Simpson, who was in Cannes announcing "Major Movie Star," which she’ll start lensing this summer while Mayer goes on tour.

Despite the flirtations, particularly with one Asian model, Mayer left alone — perhaps already regretting the rift with Simpson.

It's not the first time the high-profile pair have split. In fact, says a music-business source, "they've broken up about a dozen times this year, and they've always come back together. They're adorable together."

Why all the breakups before the makeups?

Mayer wasn't always happy with the way the sexy "Employee of the Month" star dressed, claims one source. And it's not easy having a relationship in the limelight, says another source, and "the separations were difficult."

Perhaps it was during these hiatuses that Mayer began to keep off-and-on company with an L.A. model named Caroline, one source claims. He "was always seeing the other girl anyway," said the source.

Simpson's spokeswoman Cindi Berger said, "I don't comment on my clients' personal lives."

After Jess, Mayer wants a hot new single's Photos

Eww who wants to be with him after he's been in Jessica's hole **pukes**

Ugly pic of him as well................double eww!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supper skinny = boyish figure = gay John Mayer
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I've honestly never seen the appeal. They had him presenting an award at last year's ARIAs and I had no clue who he was - my whole reaction was "Who is the talentless knob that all these wankers are fawning over???"

Hit By Ban Bus!

There's something really weird and wonky about that photo above.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    There's something really weird and wonky about that photo above.
    That would be the fact that John Mayer is in it. He just personifies weird and wonky to me. And he should really keep his hair short, that white-boy afro-mop just makes him look sloppy and chunky and perverse.

Also, what are they trying to get at with the "he was only hitting on really super-skinny girls" thing? Just trying to drive home how this whole relationship was a complete sham? Or that Jessica's carrying some extra weight and turned him off? Or that he likes skinny, curveless figures because he likes boys, as someone said above?

And honestly, who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Also, what are they trying to get at with the "he was only hitting on really super-skinny girls" thing? Just trying to drive home how this whole relationship was a complete sham? Or that Jessica's carrying some extra weight and turned him off? Or that he likes skinny, curveless figures because he likes boys, as someone said above?

And honestly, who cares?
    but he was in LA at a club... they must've been all super-skinny... coz they wouldn't let FAT people get past the door men! Goodness! Fat people in a hip club... That's like... well Banned doing any actual jail time....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Well....by *fat chicks*, they probably mean the size 6's that the bouncers think are hot and let thru the door.

And:

Why do they keep referring to this fucker as a *sensitive* guy? he's about as sensitive as a brick.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Thread Information