Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie says Shiloh was planned

Default Angelina Jolie says Shiloh was planned

Angelina Jolie opened up to Readers Digest (that's still exists?) in their June issue about her life with Brad and why she decided to have Shiloh.

She said, "Before I met Brad, I always said I was happy never to have a child biologically. He told me he hadn't given up that thought. Then, a few months after Z came home, I saw Brad with her and Mad, and I realized how much he loved him, that a biological child would not in any way be a threat. So I said, 'I want to try.' "

She goes on to say that she has so many kids, because she met Brad and they have the same views on family and children. She said she is planning to have more kids both bio and adopted.

Angie and Brad are still more in love than ever. Blah...blah..blahh

"Right now, that's our problem! We hang out. We try to talk over the swing set. We'll have a date night once everybody is settled. ... Especially now with Pax, he still gets scared if I'm gone more than a few hours. But we'll get them occupied with a movie and popcorn and try to run off and lock the door for a bit."

Read the rest at People

Doesn't Shiloh look beautiful? I figured Shiloh was planned. Angelina seems the type to plan everything. How many more kids can they handle?

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

Damage control.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Exactly!

That's different from her first story.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Then, a few months after Z came home, I saw Brad with her and Mad, and I realized how much he loved him, that a biological child would not in any way be a threat. So I said, 'I want to try.' "

I never understand anything this woman says!

Why would she think a biological child might have ever been a "threat" (to what?), but an adopted one definitely wouldn't?

In terms of what may have made Maddox feel "threatened", I'd have thought that a toddler (or whatever age Z was...) would be harder for Maddox to adapt to than a teeny weeny baby.

SVZ

9/11 was planned too

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    Then, a few months after Z came home, I saw Brad with her and Mad, and I realized how much he loved him, that a biological child would not in any way be a threat. So I said, 'I want to try.' "

I never understand anything this woman says!

Why would she think a biological child might have ever been a "threat" (to what?), but an adopted one definitely wouldn't?

In terms of what may have made Maddox feel "threatened", I'd have thought that a toddler (or whatever age Z was...) would be harder for Maddox to adapt to than a teeny weeny baby.
    i think she means that she thought brad loved maddox enough that a biological child wouldn't threaten the love brad had for maddox.... i think...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

i think she means that she thought brad loved maddox enough that a biological child wouldn't threaten the love brad had for maddox.... i think...

Thanks, Mel. I just think the way AJ thinks is always a bit "off", you know?

If I thought some guy was such a great person and would make such a great father, it wouldn't occur to me that he would stop loving one child (adopted or not) in favour of another child when it arrived.

I think she has some neuroses and jealousy issues HERSELF and she projects them all.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post

Thanks, Mel. I just think the way AJ thinks is always a bit "off", you know?

If I thought some guy was such a great person and would make such a great father, it wouldn't occur to me that he would stop loving one child (adopted or not) in favour of another child when it arrived.

I think she has some neuroses and jealousy issues HERSELF and she projects them all.....
    Agreed. It doesn't make sense to me either. It's not what I'd call logical but, very little of AJ actions do in my eyes.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

....everything the woman does is planned......to get her media attention.....from children to tattoos to men to career......the moment the media finds some other mindless twit to focus on......Ole Angie does something else to get the spotlight back.....adoption too blase?.......let's have one of our own.....before marriage......YES!.....once the babies lose everyone's interest.....THEN, they'll get married.......

^^so true. she grew up in hollywood and knows exactly how to manipulate the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Agreed. It doesn't make sense to me either. It's not what I'd call logical but, very little of AJ actions do in my eyes.
    Her way of thinking is so convoluted. I don't even try to understand her. I've always thought she got knocked up because Brad wouldn't shut up about wanting a biological child, and she figured she could either cooperate or face losing him.

did she tell Brad that she wanted to try?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

SVZ

Maybe she's just doing this for posterity? Imagine Shiloh growing up and reading that he was unplanned.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information