Thread: The secrets behind Britney Spears's look

Default The secrets behind Britney Spears's look

TUM-THING’S up with Britney Spears since rehab.

Flashing a newly toned stomach, you’d be forgiven for thinking she’s on the road to recovery.

But what’s with the hats? And the shades? And the crazy outbursts to the press?

The cute summer dresses are still a Britney trademark but where has the pretty face gone that goes with that body?

And what does her new style say about her? We asked body language expert Judi James to look at Britney’s recent outfits and tell us what they reveal about the star.

Here’s what she thought.

"I think Britney’s going through a huge identity crisis.

As a child star on the Mickey Mouse Club, she never had the chance to establish a genuine sense of herself that wasn’t about performing or pleasing people.

And that’s reflected in her style: Britney’s always tried to look the way people want her to, from the virgin to the more raunchy adult star.

Even when she met Kevin Federline she worked a slightly slummy mummy style which was very much his thing, not hers.

Now I reckon she’s thinking that none of it’s worked and she’s floundering, ready to try just about anything.

The face and eyes are the ultimate key to the soul so by donning shades, wearing hats or putting in coloured lenses, she’s showing she doesn’t want us to see what’s going on in her mind.

Interestingly, she appears confident enough to show off her figure, despite her fluctuating weight.

But pretty, short dresses are a good way to distract us from what’s going on in her head.

And a great way to feign sexual confidence when perhaps she feels very little.

With Kevin, she was rebelling against the squeaky, smiling pop princess she’d become.

She almost seemed to be deliberately destroying her looks by eating junk food and doing no exercise.

But now she’s rebelling against the rebelling. It’s like she knows she’s made bad decisions and by covering her face, she’s maybe showing how little she likes herself.

The constant change of eye colour, hair colour and style are interesting too.

If there was something about herself that she liked she’d stick to it but she’s all over the place, covering herself from head to foot one day and then out in a miniskirt the next.

It’s almost like she’s fishing around in the personality bag and trying to come up with somebody she wants to be.

I almost think she wakes up every day with a different mood or thought and can’t quite keep up with them.

For once though she’s not attaching herself to any group with her style. I don’t know of anybody on this planet that dresses or behaves as she is doing at the moment.

She’s isolating herself and I’d be interested to know what her kids make of her new style.

Children need a bit of stability so I hope the camouflage disappears when she’s at home or they might not even recognise her!

In fact, I think the best thing she could do right now is take her kids and disappear for a while, leaving behind the famous friends who make her worse.

Ideally, she’d stop presenting herself as a walking sandwich board of what’s going on in her head every day, and keep a low profile with her family until she feels better."
    The Sun Online - Sun Woman: The secrets behind Brit's look

What pretty face?

And the girl was always a mess. The slumming look was in existence long before K-Fed.

I don’t know of anybody on this planet that dresses or behaves as she is doing at the moment.
    Because you know exactly how billions upon billions of people are acting? Phhhhh....

Her comments are true about Britney, we all knew it anyway, and we aren't 'Body Language Experts'

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

"I think Britney’s going through a huge identity crisis.
    Well, she certainly earned her money with this deduction, because no one could have figured that one out.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

We asked body language expert Judi James to look at Britney’s recent outfits and tell us what they reveal about the star.

how does one become such a thing?? are they even real?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

lol it was Body Language Experts that expertly told us the Melanie Griffith was clingy and insecure towards Antonio. Gosh pure brilliance!
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I think that I may be a body language expert - let me test my skills: *rubs crystal ball* ah yessss, paris is desperate whore who'd fuck a snake if somebody held its head....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

wow you are gifted .. do tell us more oh great one... *begins worship ritual*
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Looking VERY deeply into my crystal ball now ....
    Lindsay Lohan is a shallowly closeted lesbian who's in love with parisite and she eats her nails from frustration and anxiety when paris does men .. plus long nails would cause lacerations to her vajayjay from the itching herpes that parisite has given all of hollywood...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

"I don’t know of anybody on this planet that dresses or behaves as she is doing at the moment."

That was the statement that first grabbed me too.
    I know the girl lacks in a lot of departments but I truely think there are a lot more worse off people in this world than Britney Spears.
    Because of that statement alone I find this whole article to be a load of crap.

Who needs any expert? This freak has flipped her wig.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't call those boots she always wears a way to please people. She wears 'em because she likes 'em. She's a boots gal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I think that I may be a body language expert - let me test my skills: *rubs crystal ball* ah yessss, paris is desperate whore who'd fuck a snake if somebody held its head....

and yeah, WHAT pretty face.

Britney is a dumb twat.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Thread Information