Thread: Enrique Iglesias: 'Anna Kournikova the only serious relationship in my life'

Default Enrique Iglesias: 'Anna Kournikova the only serious relationship in my life'

Enrique Iglesias is serious about girlfriend Anna Kournikova: In fact, he calls their romance "the only serious relationship I've had in my life."

But when asked if he sees himself with her down the road, the singer, 31, tells PEOPLE en Espaņol in its new issue: "I don't know.

"The only thing I can say is that, in my opinion, Anna, whether we are together or not, would be an ideal mother. I think she'd be the perfect mother, and I say it regardless of whether I'd be with her or not."

In 2004, rumors circulated that the singer and the Russian tennis player, 25, had gotten married, but a source told PEOPLE at the time that it wasn't true.

Though Iglesias would not comment back then, he now tells PEOPLE en Espaņol that he and Kournikova are living one day at a time, often spending all day together in Los Angeles or Miami, where each has a home.

Enrique Iglesias: Anna Would Be an 'Ideal' Mom | Anna Kournikova, Enrique Iglesias : People.com
    Personally, if my boyfriend said these things about me, stressing over and over again "whether we are together or not" like he did, I wouldn't be too happy

I agree, this doesn't sound very committed.
    He talks about her as if they just started dating.
    They've been together for 5 years!

Looks like he's trying to get someone to take her off his hands.
    "Do you need a girl that would make a good mother to your kids, here's Anna, you can take her"

Hit By Ban Bus!

Dude (Iglesias) people are BARKING at your g/f on the beach!

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/lat...ght=Anna+beach

I think he's (still) just trying to play that "are we or aren't we?" game with the media, as if anyone actually gives a shit about either one of these two.

I hate it when people won't just admit that they're together (a la Aniston/Vaughn) . It's childish as hell playing coy like that for no fucking reason whatsoever.

What's really ironic (or moronic, take your pick) is when they finally get around to selling the story that they are "in love" that's usually right about the time the relationship tanks
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

i thought they got secertly married like 3 yrs ago

I'm surprised he stayed with Anna for that long, always thought he would move onto someone else.

Does he think anyone really cares?

Silver Member

i always thought he was gay

The only person he has ever been in love with is probably himself
    egomaniac

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I hate it when people won't just admit that they're together (a la Aniston/Vaughn) . It's childish as hell playing coy like that for no fucking reason whatsoever.
    I don't think Jennifer and Vince were ever together as a couple. I think they were friends and hung out together. It suited the production company of their movie for people to think there was a romance because it generated interested. Jennifer seems quite independent and happy to be on her own. She's looking really good lately.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^Yeah, I agree. I think she had settled into her marriage and they both played with being bi, and the divorce upset the status quo - keeping the marriage going while kind of playing around on the side as well. I think that date she was seen on a couple weeks ago was another PR front. Probably just friends as well.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I don't think Jennifer and Vince were ever together as a couple. I think they were friends and hung out together. It suited the production company of their movie for people to think there was a romance because it generated interested. Jennifer seems quite independent and happy to be on her own. She's looking really good lately.
    I don't think they ever were either. But the smattering of interest generated for some fluffy crap film that came and went faster than rumors of their supposed relationship definitely did not make up for these two looking like jackasses.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

This "relationship" does not make sense.....

Does it mean that the desirable blond one is a carpet muncher though......hmmmmmmm (Id pay $$ to......shutting up)

If after five yeras they do not know where they are going, too bad. I always wondered abou this guy anyway.

Thread Information