Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dannielynn Smith/Howard K Stern/Larry Birkhead DNA to be revealed Tuesday?

Default Dannielynn Smith/Howard K Stern/Larry Birkhead DNA to be revealed Tuesday?

All Systems Go for Tuesday DNA Reveal

Posted Apr 7th 2007 9:48AM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Celebrity Justice
    TMZ has confirmed all players are getting in place for the most dramatic moment in the Anna Nicole baby saga, and it will definitely happen Tuesday.

The people who need to be there have booked their tickets. Dr. Michael Baird, the DNA expert from Ohio, has cleared his schedule and will be front and center in a Bahamian court to authenticate his DNA findings. Larry Birkhead will be there, hoping to hear the critical word -- "match." If his DNA matches Dannielynn's, it will almost certainly change everything.

We're told Howard K. Stern has filed no objections since his appeal was rejected last week. The only rub could come in the rather large form of Virgie Arthur, the now universally disliked but omnipresent grandmother of Dannielynn.

One other item -- as we said on Greta's show several days ago, reports that Birkhead has hired a wrongful death lawyer are bogus. The fact is, Birkhead has no legal standing to sue for Anna's death. That would be Dannielynn's deal, and Birkhead doesn't have authority to represent her, at least not yet.

Birkhead has now issued the following statement on his website: "I have not hired or consulted anyone to represent me in a wrongful death suit. That accusation is totally false. The individual that started reporting this 'fact' didn't take the time to contact me or my attorneys to find out the truth. I have not even thought that far as of yet. Paternity first. Everything else next."

All Systems Go for Tuesday DNA Reveal - TMZ.com

This chick was a straight up drug addict. I dont think you can blame her handlers/dealers/etc for her death. I wonder if HKS will commit suicide once Larry gets the baby?

Was HKS objecting to the release of the DNA test to the public? I dont understand that? Even if they didnt announce the results wouldnt it be pretty obvious based on who went home with the baby?

Elite Member

What if it is none of these guys?

thatd be crazy

although i do think that baby is the spitting image of larry birkhead

Or what if it's Donald Trump??
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    thatd be crazy
    Well ... ANS wasn't exactly a one-man woman. I, for one, will be very surprised if Larry actually is the dad.

I wonder if Maury will be guest speaker in the courtroom when the results are read.

"Larry, in the case of baby Dannielynn Smith ... you are NOT the father!"

I hope it's just one of these immediate bozos so the baby can go to her rightful father and be done with it. The longer the baby-daddy drama goes on, the worse for Dannilynn.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Bronze Member

While our justice system is slow, I find it bizarre that the bitch has been dead more than 2 months and yet we still don't officially know who the father is. And few people believe the douchebag whose name is on the birth certificate is the actual father. It's disgusting that this wasn't settled within days of Druggy's death.

Quote Originally Posted by HELLO4321 View Post
    While our justice system is slow, I find it bizarre that the bitch has been dead more than 2 months and yet we still don't officially know who the father is. And few people believe the douchebag whose name is on the birth certificate is the actual father. It's disgusting that this wasn't settled within days of Druggy's death.
    Amen.

If Larry isnt the father, would the baby then go to the next of kin, being Anna Nicole's Mother?

Quote Originally Posted by enctpc View Post
    That would fucking RULE. And I am truly hoping that is the case, though that would suck for the kid.....and she doesn't need that. But, it's all about me here, so I hope it's none of em....

Quote Originally Posted by enctpc View Post
    Which, sadly, is a high probablity.

I hope so. I'm so fucking sick of people talking about this!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

It occurs to me that if Larry Birkhead is shown not to be the father, HKS would immediately move for temporary custody of Dannilynn until the real father can be found. Don't think that's likely though, because the way he's been acting it appears he's not the bio father.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information