Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson hospitalized with possible pneumonia in Las Vegas

Default Michael Jackson hospitalized with possible pneumonia in Las Vegas

Michael Jackson has been hospitalized in Las Vegas with pneumonia, sources tell FOXNews.com's 411 column.
    During his recent trip to Japan, the singer had been battling a severe flu, which he apparently caught from his two young children Paris and Prince, his publicist Raymone Bain confirmed.
    Bain said Jackson and his family returned to the U.S. because they had all fallen ill. Jackson was still sick, she said.
    "I'm not sure what the diagnosis is. It could be pneumonia," she told 411.
    Bain denied that the singer had been hospitalized, but other sources close to Jackson said he has definitely been in the hospital in recent days.
    Jackson has battled an addiction to prescription drugs, a problem that has caused his already poor health to be compromised.
    The troubled pop star's trip to Japan included a $3,500-a-ticket gala and a nightclub event with fans.
    He'd returned to Las Vegas — where he has been living in recent months while reportedly pursuing various business deals — in the last 10 days, sources told FOXNews.com.

There have been rumors that he, sister Janet Jackson and his brothers are considering touring together for the first time in years because the family is in debt and needs the money.
    Jackson had lived abroad since his 2005 acquittal on child molestation charges, forsaking his Neverland Ranch in California for Bahrain, France and a castle in Ireland.
    FOXNews.com - Michael Jackson Hospitalized With Pneumonia in Las Vegas, Sources Tell FOXNews.com's 411 - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Cancel the giant robot!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Sorry to skip the point but who would pay $3,500 to see Michael Jackson?

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Normally I would never wish for the death of someone else but if he were to succumb to pneumonia would it really be a bad thing? Beyond the crying hordes of deluded fans I mean..

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator View Post
    Normally I would never wish for the death of someone else but if he were to succumb to pneumonia would it really be a bad thing? Beyond the crying hordes of deluded fans I mean..
    my thoughts exactly! (I am a little shamed to admit it..but true).
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Aide: Jackson sick, but not in hospital

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Michael Jackson is "a little bit under the weather," but has not sought hospital treatment, his spokeswoman said Thursday. "He is not in the hospital and he has not been in the hospital," Raymone K. Bain said, denying news reports that Jackson was hospitalized for pneumonia.
    Jackson has been living in Las Vegas while he evaluates his options for a comeback deal.
    Bain said she spoke with the performer Thursday afternoon when he told her that he and a few others in his entourage had fallen ill after a recent trip abroad.
    "I don't know how the doctors have diagnosed it," she said.
    The King of Pop moved to Las Vegas late last year after a year of self-imposed exile following his acquittal in a high-profile child molestation trial that ended in June 2005.
    MLive.com: Everything Michigan

Damn! They're denying it. Maybe he just went in for a new nose.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Zee

First thought that came to my mind- please let it be an antibiotic resistant strain. Felt just a tiny bit guilty.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

I can just imagine the havoc Grimm would create on the Wacko Jacko boards if MJ the pedo dies.. (I feel a slight twinge of guilt for posting that..very very slight though..)
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I would join just to watch!

I would be too scared to touch him if I was a nurse or doctor

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Ohhhhhh...good idea! Beard a few wackos in their hideout...

Zee

Man last time I went to the pedo's internet den- the photos. Oh dear goodness- the photos!!
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

he's a molester. i would NOT feel guilty if he died. BUT if he does die, he'll end up being a martyr. sad.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Succumbing to pneumonia is far too easy and kind a death for a child molester.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

If he dies then that sweet 50 ft laser robot statue can be the greatest memorial to anyone ever. In fact if he dies they should double it to 100 feet.

god I hope he dies.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information