Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mariah Carey is a bitch: "my house is only fit for true divas"

Default Mariah Carey is a bitch: "my house is only fit for true divas"

The singer, who lives in a 12,000sq ft three-floor New York apartment, says only a true star could live in such plush surroundings.

Mariah, who is famed for her outrageous demands, told Britain's Hello magazine: "If anyone ever buys this place, they had better be a diva or they can't live here."

The 'Glitter' star recently confessed she has four clothes closets in the apartment.

Mariah, who showed off her property on popular MTV show 'Cribs', revealed there was more storage space that the viewers didn't see.

She said: "I have four closets if you count storage. I live on three floors of a block in Tribeca, so I have space.

"There's one for lingerie, a shoe closet I designed with the architect Mario Buatta, and a pretty area for clothes with moving wardrobes and a bunch of shelves where I do fittings with stylists.

The closets are a big part of my life, it sounds obsessive - but they are pretty fabulous."

-femalefirst.co.uk

Why are we hearing so much from her lately, she's over. Her music sucks nowadays.

"The 'Glitter' star" - I love that she is never going to live that down...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

And so is mine, Pariah.

Hit By Ban Bus!

So sad how the word diva has been banalized and she thinks of herself as one.

They better be a diva or they CANT live there? Would non-diva's be unable to enter the apartment because of some magical forcefield?

Hey stupid Manatee, regular people might convert all that useless, decadent and ego amplifying closetspace into a studio and do something useful or creative instead of looking at themselves modelling fugly clothes.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She has always been a bitch.

She literally makes me nauseous..

When my friends and I want to feel particularly evil and bitchy, we rent "Glitter" and laugh and laugh at her horrible self.

somewhere within the FBI, your name is on the very short list of people to watch because they've rented that ... in fact, you're name may be the only one on their other list - People who rented it more than once....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bronze Member Dreahaswings@gmail's Avatar

First of all, hi everyone! When I registered, my computer put my full email address in place of my username and I didn't notice until I tried to sign in, lol.

So just call me Drea.

But I did want to say i've met Mariah on several occasions, and she's always been nothing but very nice and pleasant on all times. Furthest thing from a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    So sad how the word diva has been banalized and she thinks of herself as one.
    I agree. "Diva" used to mean something...but now it's just been overused to the point of meaninglessness. I've never considered her in the same class as a true diva. She is a superficial, shallow, has-been.

Did anyone see the Cribs she was on? Did she have a special closet for storing her Ninja Turtle Faux Abs airbrushing paints & tools?

They should also be tacky and chock full o'crazy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreahaswings@gmail View Post
    First of all, hi everyone! When I registered, my computer put my full email address in place of my username and I didn't notice until I tried to sign in, lol.

So just call me Drea.

But I did want to say i've met Mariah on several occasions, and she's always been nothing but very nice and pleasant on all times. Furthest thing from a bitch.
    Welcome Drea!

Maybe she isn't a bitch to her fans, but she is one in general. Remember that comment about the poor hungry kids with flies all over thier faces she said? Here is a hint Mariah, why don't you donate some money to help them, instead of saying how compassionate you are because you felt bad for them. Shes a retard.

Elite Member

^^i have a feeling 99% of the money goes to those who produce the commercial. also, she made this money and I don't see living a luxurious life if you have the means is wrong. and she makes outrageous demands, but she gets what she asks for so obvs that would fuel it. hell, if I had her money, I'd probably be just as crazy. i dont know every crappy comment she made or every terrible thing she's done but I'm sure there were many. even so, she's rich and she wants 4 closests. whats the big deal?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information