Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ryan O'Neal went berserk after finding son tied up like dog

Default Ryan O'Neal went berserk after finding son tied up like dog

BREAKING NEWS!
    NATIONAL ENQUIRER EXCLUSIVE:
    Ryan O'Neal Went Berserk After Finding Son Tied Up Like Dog!

A happy Ryan O'Neal returned from a birthday party for his longtime love Farrah Fawcett to find his son Redmond tied up in a dog run by his brother Griffin O'Neal.

That shocking sight was the REAL trigger behind Ryan's Feb. 2 rampage — climaxing with his arrest for assault and a handgun offense, The National ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

Now O'Neal's other son Griffin has vowed to have his father charged with attempted murder!

Ryan, 65, and Griffin, 42, got into the early morning confrontation shortly after the elder O'Neal returned from the bash.

Accounts of what occurred differ — but Ryan claims Griffin was the aggressor, who picked up a fireplace poker and started swinging it. The actor says his son aimed at his head — grazing him four or five times.

"I ducked," says the burly film star. "He hit his own girlfriend in the head."

Ryan insists he got his gun and fired it simply to scare off his out-of-control son.

But an outraged Griffin tells a different story.

"I'm pressing attempted murder charges," he told a friend. "My dad's a madman — he tried to kill us!"

The friend says Griffin was in the house with his 22-year-old girlfriend Joanne Berry — who's seven months pregnant with his first child — when Ryan returned from the party and went ballistic.

The violent outburst was sparked by a bizarre chain of events, The ENQUIRER has learned.

While Farrah and Ryan were out, Griffin and his girlfriend were acting as "minders" for 21-year-old Redmond, who has a long history of drug abuse.

"They found Redmond — whom they claim had been smoking PCP — unconscious in his bedroom," said an insider.

"They thought he was dead and called paramedics. When ambulances and fire department personnel raced to the house, they revived Redmond — but he refused to go to the hospital.

"Griffin then chained Redmond in the dog run with a rope around his neck so he couldn't get to any more drugs. Griffin thought he was saving Redmond from himself.

"But Ryan exploded when he came home to find his youngest son chained up like a dog. There was a noose around his neck and his legs were roped."

The friend says Griffin told authorities his father struck both him and his girlfriend with the fireplace poker — and that Ryan inflicted a bloody wound to his chest that went through three layers of clothing and required stitches.

"Griffin also claims his girlfriend was smashed in the face with the poker — and had 16 stitches to close her facial wounds. He says she will need reconstructive surgery."

The insider tells a somewhat different — but equally frightening story.

"After Griffin was attacked with the poker, he flung a heavy glass ash tray at his dad, who ducked, and it hit Joanne in the face and caused her injuries.

"After the poker attacks — as Griffin and Joanne were being treated by medical personnel outside the Malibu house — Griffin remembered he'd left his dog in the house.

"When Griffin went back in, Ryan apparently shot at him and missed. The bullet went into a wall, not injuring anyone.

"The firemen and paramedics outside heard the shot and called cops, who arrested O'Neal and took him to jail."

Griffin insists his father tried to kill him, says the friend. "He wants him charged with attempted murder. He's claiming, 'My dad went off his rocker.'"

A ruffled Ryan was booked by Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputies and released around 5:30 a.m. after posting a $50,000 bond.

Published on: 02/07/2007

Source: http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/63772
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Jesus H Christ - holy moly, what a fucked up family!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I would expect this behavior in the finest of trailer parks.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

Crazy.. I hope Britt reads this. I can see her life going this way.

How many people in this family have drug issues?
    The whole lot of these people seem sub-human & all need to be retained for their own safety.

And I'm not gonna comment on the fact that they've been allowed to procreate!

Tying someone up that way, especially when they're high, could have caused his death. Retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    How many people in this family have drug issues?
    All of them.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Wow, never thought I'd actually be happy to have grown up in the family that I did. But after reading this, my f-ing god.....

What is wrong with this family?? ALL OF EM??????

Instead of asking questions about why Redmond is tied up, he just goes apeshit. That's smart.

Griffin needs to get him, his girlfriend and new child far away from his father.

Isn't Griffin the one that had his teeth knocked out by Ryan as a teenager? It seems as though Ryan has real issues.
    Come on you guys, enough already. Let's ALL go and fuck ourselves for a few minutes and return to the thread refreshed and relaxed. Gossip Rocks poster A*O

The dog is probably the only sane one in the bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    The dog is probably the only sane one in the bunch
    I would agree...someone needs to rescue that poor dog

This guy is off his rocker.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by enctpc View Post
    Crazy.. I hope Britt reads this. I can see her life going this way.
    No I dont think so. SHe is dopey, ditzy, etc., but not violent. These people are insane with rage. Poor Redmond. What a f*cked up life he lives. Having to be minded like a baby when he is a legal adult. God. And if Ryan was at Farrahs birthday, wouldnt the son want to be there? Instead home doing PCP. Is this what rich famous peoples lives are really like. Self absorbed, ruthless people. I cant believe Ryan at 65 still has so much violence in him. I thought old guys mellowed out.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Holy freaking what?! This story just keeps getting more and more weird.

And uhhh, WHY wasn't Redmond at his mother's 60th birthday party celebrating a milestone birthday AND her cancer recovery?

Redmond is obviously way far gone - way past Parisite, Brandon Davis, Liho, Britney and all the rest of those losers. He needs locked-up rehab for at least one year.

My kid is one year younger than Redmond. If he had a drug problem I would drop my entire life in order to get him the help he needs.

These idiots have all the resources and money available to solve this problem. What is the matter with them??!! Can't this kid be made a ward of the state so he can finally get the help he needs?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information