Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JC Chasez defends Britney Spears

Default JC Chasez defends Britney Spears

"She still is [the sweetest, nicest girl], man. She's got a great heart. She's going through something very difficult right now. I don't care who you are, divorces are never easy. [They're] never easy with two children involved. It's not easy [when everybody's watching every move she makes]; you can't be human. And the fact of the matter is I know plenty of 25-year-olds and 26-year-olds who are going out every night and [Britney's] not even going out every night! And for the last two years, she hasn't been able to do anything because she's had two kids within the past two years. So, you're talking about somebody who's 25 now who has not really left their house, really, and hasn't had any kind of freedom or liberties in the last two years. She's going through one of the most difficult processes in your life and that's a divorce. People are definitely shaking the finger at her going, "I can't believe you didn't wear underwear because da da da..." and I'm telling you right now she's not the only girl in the world [who doesn't wear underwear]. We've all made mistakes. If that is the worst mistake she makes, I think she's in good shape. ... She's given a lot of people in this world a reason to be happy with her music. She's made a lot of people happy, more than most people. She's already lived a fulfilling life. "

source/transcript/audio: 99.3 KISS FM
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

***Crickets***

Nobody's buying that JC. She is old enough and should be mature enough to handle her situation with some class and dignity. I hate when people make stupid excuses. P.S. I never liked her music, just the few pop hits they play in clubs, and I wouldn't exactly call her situation as is a "fulfilled life."

^Wow JC is such a loyal friend. I wonder if it was his wife going out every night
    and have two kids waiting at home he will sing a different tune.
    I can't believe she keeps on using the two years of having kids as an excuse to make an arse out of herself.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

And the fact of the matter is I know plenty of 25-year-olds and 26-year-olds who are going out every night and [Britney's] not even going out every night! And for the last two years, she hasn't been able to do anything because she's had two kids within the past two years. So, you're talking about somebody who's 25 now who has not really left their house, really, and hasn't had any kind of freedom or liberties in the last two years.
    It doesn't make that kind of behaviour permissible just cuz you know others who party and parade around their coochies. How dumb is he to make excuses for Brit. They both need to fricking grow up. Having 2 kids = being responsible parents with common sense

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

OK, I know I wanted to marry you JC, but you need to STFU. Yeah, a lot of 25 year olds go out every night - 25 year olds WITHOUT 2 CHILDREN AT HOME!!!!! Oh boohoo, she hasn't been free the past 2 years WAAAHH. It was her effing choice to have kids, are we supposed to feel sorry for her because she's a mother??!! There are no words to encompass the hatred I feel for her stupid fugly ass and those who blindly defend her. Except JC, I don't hate him, I'm just disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoma View Post
    ^Wow JC is such a loyal friend. I wonder if it was his wife going out every night
    and have two kids waiting at home he will sing a different tune.
    I can't believe she keeps on using the two years of having kids as an excuse to make an arse out of herself.
    Yeh, like Michael Jackson uses the excuse for not having a childhood as the reason he recruits little boys as friends and butchers his face. Cant wait to see what Britney does next.

Silver Member

She's already lived a fulfilling life.
    Yeah, so she should go back to Louisiana and stay there.

A lot of women go through divorces and have kids but they don't act like skanks like Brit. She has absolutely no excuse.

Where are people's morals nowadays?? In what planet is it acceptable for a grown woman to flash her genitalia, knowing full well she's going to be photographed for the world to see. Why is he making so many excuses for this slag? He must be trying to get some.

p.s.Who edited this transcript [so that entire sentences are in brackets]?

Bronze Member

I think he is a more reliable source than the media considering he actually knows her...

I think that Britney is a genuinely sweet person from a lower-middle class family who just went down the wrong path. She had everything going for her and she threw it all away to "find herself" and just never got back on the right track. I think that Britney has just realized that she's a young, single mother in her twenties with two kids (one of whom I suspect is mentally retarded) and she literally does not have any idea what to do. I wish that someone would step in and help her... I would love to see Britney take her two boys and move back to Louisiana, where she's out of the spotlight and has the help and support of her family while she straightens out of her life.

No one held a gun to her head and made her get pregnant twice in two years. She chose it. Now it's up to her to follow through. Last time I checked, kids need a mother more than a 25 year old needs to go out, smoke some weed, get smashed and forget their underwear.

If she's old enough to get married and be divorced at 25, she's damn well old enough to put on a clean pair of underwear in the morning and take care of her kids. Age has nothing to do with this, I bet there's mothers out there who are sixteen and in better shape than Britney Spears. And no, I can't say that Britney specifically touched mine or anyone's life with her music that I know of. The only thing she might of effected was teenage boys hormones with her music videos.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Eh. He just wants to tap her ass in the bathroom of some club while she is snorting coke off the toilet seat.

He probably already has.
    Twice.
    'Hit me baby one more time' or,
    'Oops I did Britney again'
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Eh. He just wants to tap her ass in the bathroom of some club while she is snorting coke off the toilet seat.
    Awww... that would make such a sweet Mickey Mouse Club reunion.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information