Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul McCartney & Heather Mills reach a divorce settlement?

Default Paul McCartney & Heather Mills reach a divorce settlement?

After one of the most bitter divorces in recent history, Paul McCartney and Heather Mills have finally reached a truce.

According to the top-secret deal, Mills will pocket almost $64 million. That's not too shabby for the former whore that was only married to the ex-Beatle for four years.

Additionally, Heather will also get to keep Paul's $8 million home in a suburb of London AND she will also get McCartney's $12 million mansion in Beverly Hills.

Paul has agreed to the pricey payout because he is keen on keeping the details of the split private.

The top-secret deal means Sir Paul will never have to publicly denounce claims in Heather's divorce papers that he stabbed her with a broken wine glass and shoved her into a bath while she was pregnant.

McCartney's daughters - including fashion designer Stella - are reportedly furious.

Says a source, "Their poor dad has been dragged through the mire by this woman, and all they wanted was to see his name cleared on the record, in public. Stella used to joke about looking forward to the day when Heather didn't even have one leg to stand on in court. But now that day will never come."

Mills is now set for life!

She will earn at least two million dollars a year in interest from the cash sum alone.

So not fair!!!

A spokesman for McCartney declined to comment on the terms of the settlement.

http://perezhilton.com/

God I hate this bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    According to the top-secret deal, Mills will pocket almost $64 million. That's not too shabby for the former whore that was only married to the ex-Beatle for four years.
    ---
    Additionally, Heather will also get to keep Paul's $8 million home in a suburb of London AND she will also get McCartney's $12 million mansion in Beverly Hills.

---
    She will earn at least two million dollars a year in interest from the cash sum alone.
    The skank either had some major dirt on Sir Paul he didn't want made public....Or Macca has turned out to be a too nice, doormat of a guy.
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    God I hate this bitch.
    Perez or Heather?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

^^Haha Twitchy! BOTH!!! But I'll obviously stoop to reading his site...

Ya never know what goes on behind closed doors, he might be abusive and she might be a deluded liar. Either way i'm just glad that its finally over with - now she can bugger off and he can go back doing whatever it was that he does these days.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

McCartney's daughters - including fashion designer Stella - are reportedly furious.

Says a source, "Their poor dad has been dragged through the mire by this woman, and all they wanted was to see his name cleared on the record, in public. Stella used to joke about looking forward to the day when Heather didn't even have one leg to stand on in court. But now that day will never come."
    all they care about is their loss of a multi million $ house and 64 million $$$$
    When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain

^but it still is a large chunk of papa's money.
    When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain

Stupid ho. I've said it before, I'll say it again - I don't think anyone is ENTITLED to anything after a divorce. In certain situations its appropriate to order paid alimony, but in a case like this, where its a young, healthy woman who can find work easily, then she should get off her lazy ass and find work. Give her a few month's paid rent and she should be cut off. Just because she was married to a rich guy for a few years doesn't mean she's entitled to everything he made before her. I can't stand this dumb broad. Yes, she is a gold digger, as is any woman who wants what isn't theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Stupid ho. I've said it before, I'll say it again - I don't think anyone is ENTITLED to anything after a divorce. In certain situations its appropriate to order paid alimony, but in a case like this, where its a young, healthy woman who can find work easily, then she should get off her lazy ass and find work. Give her a few month's paid rent and she should be cut off. Just because she was married to a rich guy for a few years doesn't mean she's entitled to everything he made before her. I can't stand this dumb broad. Yes, she is a gold digger, as is any woman who wants what isn't theirs.
    She does have his child, though. He should take care of her financially.

He should take care of the child, but he doesn't have an obligation to take care of Heather for the rest of her life. Just the child.

Isn't Paul worth close to one billion. He was at 800 million a few years ago I thought so either way 60 some million is nothing to him and that should be enough to shut the bitch up. Shit I'd have Paul's baby for free. I have a feeling she won't go away and as the kid gets older she will need more and more expensive clothes, music lessons, private schools, nanny's, bodyguards, etc, etc,,,,,,.

I agree that 64 million is probably not a whole lot to Paul McCartney. He may have not wanted to go through the stress of a court fight and may also have just wanted this bitch out of his life, whatever price he had to pay. She seemed determined to make trouble for him;now that she has her big payout, maybe she will disappear. We can only dream.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I agree. Take care of the child and tell Ho-ther to shove it.

I hope all the money will finally shut her ass up.

Well, it's less than previously quoted.

Is HMM now going to sue PH for calling her "the former whore"???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information