Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie taking a toll on Brad Pitt

Bronze Member

Default Angelina Jolie taking a toll on Brad Pitt

Updated: [January 22, 2007 ] :: 01:28:30 [view 731]
    Angelina Jolie Taking Toll on Brad Pitt
    LOS ANGELES - Brad Pitt‘s few remaining friends in show business are worried that his relationship with Angelina Jolie is taking a fearsome toll on the once boyishly handsome actor. They claim that Mr. Pitt, who looked forty-one going on twenty-nine when he left Jennifer Aniston two years ago, now looks every minute of his forty-three years and then some
    Two years with Angelina must be the equivalent of five human years at least," laughed Courteney Cox Arquette, who saw Mr. Pitt at the Golden Globes last week, their first meeting since he had ditched Jennifer Aniston for Ms. Jolie.

"I was shocked to see the crows feet and the creeping jowliness," said Mrs. Arquette, who plays vampirish celebrity magazine editor Lucy Spiller in FX Networks Dirt. "But even more shocking was the listless expression about his eyes. He looked as if someone had sucked the life right out of him, no pun intended."

Voted the sexiest man alive by People magazine in 1995 and 2000, Mr. Pitt appeared to be one of those fortunate few who never age, but he's beginning to look as if there's a picture in his attic that's escaped and is threatening to turn his face into a relief map of the world. Given the way Mr. Pitt allows himself to be yanked from one depressing foreign country to another by Ms. Jolie, that's not surprising—and now she's dragging him off to live in New Orleans, the closest thing the United States has to a depressing foreign country.

"The boy looks like he could use a good home-cooked meal and a bed of his own without three kids in it," said Mr. Pitt's AHB, George Clooney. "With each new Ocean's sequel he needs more time in make up to achieve that roguishly handsome look. By the time we get to Ocean's 16 he'll have so much make up on he won't be able to hold his head up."

In other news, Canadian immigration authorities report a surge of inquiries from males living in the United States following Hillary Clinton's announcement that she will seek the presidency in the 2008 election.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000002306

it's me again

"I was shocked to see the crows feet and the creeping jowliness," said Mrs. Arquette, who plays vampirish celebrity magazine editor Lucy Spiller in FX Networks Dirt. "But even more shocking was the listless expression about his eyes. He looked as if someone had sucked the life right out of him, no pun intended."
    He did look like a wax figure. I didn't see that much jowlishness though.

No way is this article for real! (although Brad is looking a bit rough!)

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

By the time we get to Ocean's 16 he'll have so much make up on he won't be able to hold his head up.

... ...

This is Angelinas way to secure him . Make him ungly and no other woman is interested

The stories just get more and more ridiculous

Silver Member

(slow clap)

The man is aging and getting older! Say it ain't so!! Oh my god! The world is going to end!!!

(rolls eyes)

Quote Originally Posted by tan tan View Post
    In other news, Canadian immigration authorities report a surge of inquiries from males living in the United States following Hillary Clinton's announcement that she will seek the presidency in the 2008 election.
    I loved this bit on the end!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Did Courtney and George really say those things??

Anyway, I never found Brad Pitt attractive and now he's just old looking. His skin looked like it was melting off at the awards last week.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

This has got to be made up. In any case. Welcome to parenthood. He has 3 kids under 4.

George Clooney and Brad Pitt are friends. I seriously doubt George would say those things, knowing they would get back to Brad.

Silver Member

He has 3 kids under 4.
    2 kids. I think Maddox is like 5 or 6 now.

There is no way in hell Courtney said those things. NO WAY. Don't believe a a word of this article.

LOL! Is said-writer trying to draw a connection between AJ & HC? Bloodsuckers? Vamps? Both?

The story is rubbish although Brad is certainly looking his age - 43? - which is not exactly an ol' coot of a codger. I'm guessing he didn't wear much if any makeup that night (as most male celebs do on the red carpet). I also doubt he'll submit to PS anytime soon.
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

I think this article is one of those made up satires like the Onion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information